REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Entertainment Forum

Entertainment Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Entertainment District
Members' movie reviews, Trailers, TV show post-discussions. Warning: Absolutely, do not post links to pirated or illegal download sites!

Old 06-22-2016, 11:34 AM   #1
Witness protection

Thanked 5,343 Times in 2,222 Posts
Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Trailer

Advertisement
"The guy in the CR-V meanwhile, he'll give you a haughty glare. He's responsibly trying to lessen his impact, but there you go lumbering past him with your loud V8, flouting the new reality. You may as well go do some donuts in a strawberry patch and slalom through a litter of kittens." Dan Frio, Automotive Editor, Edmunds
thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 12:26 PM   #2
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,680 Times in 1,522 Posts
If you've read the books...Tom Cruise is just about as far from Jack Reacher as humanly possible.

Quote:
In A Wanted Man he is described as follows: "He was one of the largest men she had ever seen outside the NFL. He was extremely tall, and extremely broad, and long-armed, and long-legged. The lawn chair was regular size, but it looked tiny under him. It was bent and crushed out of shape. His knuckles were nearly touching the ground. His neck was thick and his hands were the size of dinner plates...A wild man. But not really. Underneath everything else seemed strangely civilized....His gaze was both wise and appealing, both friendly and bleak, both frank and utterly cynical."

Reacher is described as being 6 feet 5 inches (1.96 m) tall, weighing 210-250 (95-113 kg) pounds and having a 50-inch chest; In Never Go Back, he was physically described as having "a six-pack like a cobbled city street, a chest like a suit of NFL armor, biceps like basketballs, and subcutaneous fat like a Kleenex tissue."
movie wasn't bad...but i'd think The Rock or someone similar would fit the Jack Reacher bill better.
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
6o4__boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 05:28 PM   #3
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,382 Times in 3,908 Posts
Really liked the first one, thought Cruise did an incredible job as always, this second films trailer showed waaaay too much, and from what I've seen, I'm not too thrilled :/
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 06:35 PM   #4
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,494 Times in 1,691 Posts
Cobie Smulders.
Old 06-23-2016, 08:24 AM   #5
ZN6
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,731 Times in 649 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pastarocket View Post
Cobie Smulders.
Robin Scherbatsky, you mean.
ZN6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 08:27 AM   #6
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,816 Times in 8,190 Posts
I remember seeing posters for the first one, but never got around to watching it, and totally forgot it ever existed. Guess I have something to watch this weekend
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-23-2016, 11:45 AM   #7
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 1,763 Times in 905 Posts
Didn't mind the first one, it was a pretty typical Tom Cruise action movie for me and there's nothing wrong with that.

GREG ADAMS!! GREG ADAMS!!"
winson604 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 06:14 PM   #8
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,816 Times in 8,190 Posts
Of course it's not on HK Netflix, only US, Canada, Australia, GB, and Brazil. And VPN just stopped working
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 12:42 PM   #9
RS controls my life!

IMAX Trailer - Paramount Pictures

MikeyStyle is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-29-2016, 12:53 PM   #10
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,344 Times in 972 Posts
a few of my clients are doing exclusive screening for this movie.. let's see if i can get tickets.
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote