REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2016, 08:00 PM   #1
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

FS/FT: 2000 Honda S2000

Pending sale. Please delete thread

Price: 26,500 OBO
Reasonable offers will be entertained, don't be shy to shoot me a message/email/call if you have any questions.
Bear in mind some parts can be taken off/parted out to adjust for pricing as well.
With all parts removed as mentioned in the post below, starting price will be at 18,500 OBO. Don't hesitate to shoot me a message.
Email: Frazeroo@hotmail.com
Cell: 604-396-FOUR-ZER0-Three-4 (Call or text)

I am also considering trades for a Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R, CBR600rr, R6, or an 8th Generation Civic sedan ( PLUS at least $15,000 as I need to put some money towards schooling).
Advertisement

Last edited by frazertheboss; 07-19-2016 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Adding information: updated parts list
Old 07-07-2016, 02:54 PM   #2

Price adjustment - "stock" option

BUMP!
Went out for a cruise the last couple nights and went top down for the first time in forever... When the rains stop it will be a real delight. I forgot how good it felt to be top down on the highway in warm weather!
I will be adjusting the price to 18,500 OBO if you would like to take the car in "stock" form. This will mean I will keep the RPF1's, the diffuser, the supercharger, and the wing, and the superleggera's unless you want to negotiate some of these parts into the price. This way if the mods aren't what you want you can modify it as you please.

Out the other night cruising with some friends.

Here's how it would appear (minus the hardtop). Considering the KM's and the prices posted of the other S2000's I think this is a VERY reasonable price ESPECIALLY seeing as this car has very low KM's (Now at 87,500). Hit me up with any questions or if you want to come check it out.

Last edited by frazertheboss; 07-07-2016 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Format
This post thanked by:
Old 07-19-2016, 12:46 PM   #3

Pending sale. Please delete thread.

Side note: check buysell if any of the parts interest you. Wheels, wing, diffuser will all be posted for sale shortly.
Closed Thread