Luimoto is a growing Motorcycle Seat Cover manufacturer located in Vancouver. We are a young team with a lot of knowledge about our industry. Looking for a Production Assistant for the day shifts of 9:00am -- 5:00pm. Experience with production is an asset but not required as we will train the right candidate.
Your main focus will be to assist the Production Manager in all aspects of daily operations.
Expected tasks(but not limited to): Operating and monitoring a fabric cutting machine and clearing cut product parts, assembly and other shop tasks.
- Basic reading and writing and arithmetic skills
- Ability to lift up to 25-40lbs
- Able to work with hands
- Able to stand/sit for long periods of time
- Comfortable to work in a semi loud - fast paced environment
- Ability to follow directions well work with minimal supervision
- Worker must possess strong work ethics with an attention to detail
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- 20-30 hours a week at $12/hour training wage (3-month probation following full time to the right candidate)
- full benefits (after probation)
What we offer:
Mon - 9-5
Tues - 9-X(Possibly full day or half day)
Wed - Off
Thurs - 9-5
Fri - 9-X(Possible full day or half day)
*Plus Benefits (after probation)
*20-30 hours a week at $12/hour (3-month probation, will offer full time to the right candidate)
Owning or general interests in motorcycles would be a bonus. As well as previous use of Cutworks and Gerber cutting machine.
Please search 'Luimoto' online to see what we do and if this would be something that interests you. Drop by meet & greet visits encouraged(give us a heads up though)!
Reply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with attached resume and a short cover letter addressed to Matt.
Team Luimoto | Luimoto - Designer Motorcycle Seat Covers and More email@example.com
Toll free: 1 888 LUIMOTO (584 6686)
Direct: 604 721 MOTO (6686)
Unit 1, 25 6th Ave. E.
cross posting authorized ?NR [Wanted] LUIMOTO Production Assistant