REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 07-25-2016, 10:51 PM   #76
Banned (ABWS)?

Thanked 1,831 Times in 944 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
this thread should be renamed to "humanity as it has and always will be".
Advertisement
Last edited by AzNightmare; Today at 10:09 AM
AzNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-03-2016, 08:08 AM   #77
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 17,294 Times in 5,221 Posts
Chinese Hurdler Vomited On, Robbed Of Luggage On First Day In Rio

More "bad luck" for the athletes
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-04-2016, 08:22 PM   #78

Russia denies official shot attempted robber dead in Rio - 9news.com.au

More "bad luck" in the Olympic Village, thankfully the Russian athletes had protection this time
Old 08-04-2016, 08:52 PM   #79
My homepage has been set to RS

Somebody stole my wife's baby on board sign. Seriously? A $4 magnet and you're going to steal it for your baby to use?

May not be as bad as other topics in the thread but this is pretty low.
highfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 05:21 AM   #80
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Quote:
Originally Posted by highfive View Post
Somebody stole my wife's baby on board sign. Seriously? A $4 magnet and you're going to steal it for your baby to use?

May not be as bad as other topics in the thread but this is pretty low.
Might be high or drunk.
People stole the N sign... and it was free from ICBC when I started driving.
Reeyal is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-05-2016, 07:32 AM   #81
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,298 Times in 1,380 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNightmare View Post
even if it happens 10000 years from now, it doesn't change my point.
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 06:21 PM   #82

Bus full of Chinese basketball reporters caught in roadside gunfight on the way to Olympic Village in Rio: Shanghaiist

More "bad luck" for olympic visitors in Brazil
This post thanked by:
Old 08-06-2016, 09:23 AM   #83
Banned (ABWS)?

Thanked 1,831 Times in 944 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
even if it happens 10000 years from now, it doesn't change my point.
What is the "it" that you are referring to?
Last edited by AzNightmare; Today at 10:09 AM
AzNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 08:30 AM   #84
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle

Being transgender is a mental disorder. -scientists

Physicians Decry Pseudo-Science of Transgenderism, ‘Absurd’ to Say Anyone is Born Into ‘Wrong Body
Quote:
The American College of Pediatricians (ACP) has released a position paper denouncing popular approaches to transgender, declaring that the current protocol is founded upon “unscientific gender ideology,” which lacks any basis in real evidence.

Meanwhile in Canada...
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-07-2016, 09:18 AM   #85
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 6,981 Times in 2,438 Posts
I know it's not the best source of information, but joe rogan has this guy on his podcast once in a while named Milo, some editor and contributor to papers and online publications and he provided a bit of a different perspective about transgender people and this current state of things like CiC there outlined.

He's gay and has a huge following/friends of gays and he says a hugely common sentiment among them is that this whole trans movement telling kids they can be whatever gender they choose is hugely detrimental to the gay community.

He says he's seen many examples of parents who could never accept that their child could possibly be gay, so now it's far more trendy to say they are "confused" and "don't worry, he should have just been born a girl" which is an obviously detrimental movement away from just accepting the fact you may be gay.

Also some interesting stats that over 50% of people who go through with gender re-assignment surgery regret it, suicide rates like 100 times higher than any other group, etc
Old 08-07-2016, 06:35 PM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondaracer View Post
I know it's not the best source of information, but joe rogan has this guy on his podcast once in a while named Milo, some editor and contributor to papers and online publications and he provided a bit of a different perspective about transgender people and this current state of things like CiC there outlined.

He's gay and has a huge following/friends of gays and he says a hugely common sentiment among them is that this whole trans movement telling kids they can be whatever gender they choose is hugely detrimental to the gay community.

He says he's seen many examples of parents who could never accept that their child could possibly be gay, so now it's far more trendy to say they are "confused" and "don't worry, he should have just been born a girl" which is an obviously detrimental movement away from just accepting the fact you may be gay.

Also some interesting stats that over 50% of people who go through with gender re-assignment surgery regret it, suicide rates like 100 times higher than any other group, etc
That guy is a comic book character more than anything. I wouldn't trust a single statistic he brought up.

I thought that podcast was hilarious but the guy is so over the top it's hard to take anything he says seriously. I think he's just taking the chance to bash trans people the same way straight people bashed him.
This post thanked by:
Old 08-09-2016, 09:15 AM   #87
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
That guy is a comic book character more than anything. I wouldn't trust a single statistic he brought up.

I thought that podcast was hilarious but the guy is so over the top it's hard to take anything he says seriously. I think he's just taking the chance to bash trans people the same way straight people bashed him.
I had to turn the podcast off last time he was on. He's a professional troll, I can't logically listen to someone who argues absurd points or puts forth shock value statements for attention. He's controversial for the sake of being controversial, he's like a gay Alex Jones, but less crazy.
mikemhg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 10:56 AM   #88
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,691 Times in 520 Posts
Milo is usually spot on when tackling feminist, SJW's, and Islamapologists. I wish he would stick to that.
Old 08-09-2016, 08:00 PM   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemhg View Post
I had to turn the podcast off last time he was on. He's a professional troll, I can't logically listen to someone who argues absurd points or puts forth shock value statements for attention. He's controversial for the sake of being controversial, he's like a gay Alex Jones, but less crazy.
It was getting close for me when he would dwell on a topic, especially the trans stuff. But he did have some good points and his repertoire with Joe was often hilarious.

I wouldn't blame someone for ditching it though
Old 09-26-2016, 01:41 PM   #90
GS8
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 3,654 Times in 957 Posts
Home Depot pulling Scary Peeper Creeper from stores - CBC.ca | Metro Morning

Basically when something offends me, I need to ruin it for everyone else...