REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Suspension, Brakes , Wheels & Tires Tech

Suspension, Brakes , Wheels & Tires Tech THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Suspension components, brakes, Wheels and Tires. All things related to how your car handles...

Old 07-17-2016, 12:19 AM   #1
RS Lurker, I don't post!

coilovers for integra

considering an upgrade from stock to either bc racing br coilovers or the ktuned k1 street coilovers. anyone have any reviews on them? or any other coilovers under $1500 just want something stiff and adjustable.

Thanks!!
Advertisement
justanig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 12:58 AM   #2
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,474 Times in 543 Posts
I think koni yellows + GC coilovers are the best bang for your buck and should be under your budget.

Lol at your name
RevYouUp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-18-2016, 12:11 PM   #3
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,680 Times in 1,522 Posts
^ x2

lol ran that set for years way back
pretty affordable set though i'm not sure how often these things pop up for sale in decent shape nowadays

i also ran type r suspension and i thought that was pretty good
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
6o4__boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 03:07 PM   #4
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

Personally, I ran Skunk2's and I know lots of people say junk2's but for the price that I got them for I think it was great. Rode not as stuff as some coils but really depends on what stiffness you like.
wilwil is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-27-2016, 06:04 PM   #5
I STILL don't get it

I would pick up a set of Tein Superstreets. You listed 2 Chinese made coilovers. Both will fail quicker and be shittier than a set of Japanese coilovers. I've owned many sets of Tein from springs to full coils. Prices dropped on them too so really there is no reason not too. That or as mentioned the Ground controls with Koni's.
prudz is offline   Reply With Quote