REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 08-16-2016, 12:21 AM   #26
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,617 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastwood View Post
The police don't have to release the video. If you were the family of the kid that the COPS rightfully killed, would you want his last moments on tape being of him brandishing a weapon at police officers seen by the American public?
It's evidence and the public has a right to see it. Do you think the family has even seen it? You claim he was brandishing a weapon but how can you make the claim is you have not seen the video. Sooner or later the courts will make the tape public like in other cases.

From another case: Dash-Cam Video Released Showing Laquan McDonald's Fatal Shooting | NBC Chicago

Quote:
Police said the shooting was in self-defense and that McDonald lunged at the officer with a knife while authorities were investigating car break-ins in a trucking yard.
now watch the video.

Police never lie right?
Advertisement

Dusty Nuggets
Manic! is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-16-2016, 04:38 AM   #27
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle

There are thousands of snuff videos online documenting the police state terror that is almost a regular occurrence in the west, the "bastion of freedom and human rights"... but yet brainwashed, soulless and intellectually deficient people still deny this.
What is a targeted minority to do... lay down with their tail between their legs or take back the streets?
edit
Its claimed that this is Milwaukee.... but sources so far are unreliable and may have been made to stir up emotions against BLM protests.
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 08-16-2016 at 04:58 AM.
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-16-2016, 05:24 AM   #28
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,781 Times in 461 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
There are thousands of snuff videos online documenting the police state terror that is almost a regular occurrence in the west, the "bastion of freedom and human rights"... but yet brainwashed, soulless and intellectually deficient people still deny this.
What is a targeted minority to do... lay down with their tail between their legs or take back the streets?
edit
Its claimed that this is Milwaukee.... but sources so far are unreliable and may have been made to stir up emotions against BLM protests.

If your definition of take back the streets is to start a riot costing the city millions of dollars to clean up, burning down building which has now put the workers there out of jobs, burning down houses leaving people homeless (there's video of people shouting "burn down white suburbs"), and shooting at police and fire fighters...seems like a logical smart thing to do, they're just really giving themselves a model citizen reputation and a reason for people to hate them. I'm sure firefighters and paramedics are going to love visiting a scene and have to worry about being killed. Many sites are reporting that first responders have been shot at...none have been shot yet, but its only a matter of time. They're ones that are there to save your life and your shooting at them...do they really think a firefighter or paramedic carries a gun with them at work???

Build yourself a ghetto broke run down city and then bitch and complain when there's no work and they cant pay their bills on time. They're acting like 6 year olds throwning tantrums.
stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-16-2016, 05:38 AM   #29
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle

So what should they do... vote out ZioAmerican police state? Show me how delusional you are.
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-16-2016, 05:43 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
So what should they do... vote out ZioAmerican police state? Show me how delusional you are.
What should they do? Be the change they want to see.

Stay in school, quit becoming a gangster at the age of 12 because all your gangster rap music tells you how lavish it is to smoke weed all day, sell coke, drink, fuck bitches and hate the police.

Nobody says they have to be a wannabe gangster, it's a choice they make on their own free will.
This post thanked by:
Old 08-16-2016, 06:09 AM   #31

if didnt know, America is a broken country... there are more welfare recipients then all the people of Canada.

You expect people without job opportunities, eating sub par food and social problems that the media instills in them on a daily basis to be successful professionals?
45% of American children are born out of wedlock... do you think its simple as people finishing school to fix America?

edit
Look at all these people in the following thread bitching about not being able to afford housing...
You should swoop in there and tell them not to be lazy bums working a regular job.... but advance themselves with doctoral and law degrees to make it! problem solved.
http://www.revscene.net/forums/67470...te-market.html
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 08-16-2016 at 06:28 AM.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-16-2016, 08:05 AM   #32
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,051 Times in 1,861 Posts
That's not a fair comparison Charlie. You've got people like my gf and I here who pull down over 100kna year, but because we rent we also can't afford s house. But that's fine, we are productive members of society who are happy. A city needs people to run companies, but also stock shelves and clean toilets.

But these people in the US don't even have an interest in getting any job. Why work at Walmart when the guvmint will give me food stamps and welfare which equates to the same pay. The kind of black person rioting right now, they're all born with this chip on their shoulder. They all feel they are owed something and deserve everything for nothing. White peoples can be born in the ghetto too, and black kids can grow up to be fucking president.
Old 08-16-2016, 08:32 AM   #33

So youre telling me there are lots of jobs available... any stats on that?
Why would the government give out food stamps if they cant assign these people jobs to take.

Also how about the housing crisis that targeted the poorest class of Americans... can you tell me in one sentence where the trillions of lost money went and who's responsible?

edit; then theres studies like this
When Welfare Pays Better than Work
http://www.cato.org/publications/com...ys-better-work

This shows that sub par food on a welfare diet is better then what you can afford when you work. Why is the system like this?
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 08-16-2016 at 08:42 AM.
Old 08-16-2016, 10:14 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by 320icar View Post
That's not a fair comparison Charlie. You've got people like my gf and I here who pull down over 100kna year, but because we rent we also can't afford s house. But that's fine, we are productive members of society who are happy. A city needs people to run companies, but also stock shelves and clean toilets.

But these people in the US don't even have an interest in getting any job. Why work at Walmart when the guvmint will give me food stamps and welfare which equates to the same pay. The kind of black person rioting right now, they're all born with this chip on their shoulder. They all feel they are owed something and deserve everything for nothing. White peoples can be born in the ghetto too, and black kids can grow up to be fucking president.
Who are you talking about when you say these people?

Dusty Nuggets
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-16-2016, 10:46 AM   #35

Niggaz. Who else. But also while trash
Old 08-16-2016, 11:10 AM   #36
RS.net PIMP

Thanked 3,044 Times in 826 Posts
Milwaukee Sheriff ain't sugar coating his opinion

Quote:
Wisconsin sheriff blames 'tribal behavior' for Milwaukee violence

(CNN)Unapologetic and blunt, Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke has won legions of supporters on the right with his frequent commentary that slams Black Lives Matter and other liberal groups.

As violence roiled Milwaukee this weekend, Clarke took to Twitter chiding the left and black activists, whom he derides as "Black Lies Matter."
Clarke, who's African-American, raised his national profile recently with his speech at the Republican National Convention and his vigorous defense of law enforcement. Although he's not a registered Republican, the sheriff is no fan of Democrats either, often blaming them for creating "misery-inducing, divisive, exploitative and racist" urban policies.

His outspokenness on such issues have won him fans such as Rush Limbaugh and the Conservative Political Action Conference as well as critics such as rapper Talib Kweli.

'A collapse of the social order'

Clarke hasn't been shy about his views on the turmoil in the city of Milwaukee after Saturday's police shooting of an armed black man named Sylville Smith. He called protests that turned violent "black cultural dysfunction."

In an opinion piece he wrote for The Hill, he likened the chaos in Milwaukee as "tribal behavior."
"What happened Saturday night and again Sunday night had little to do with police use of force -- it was a collapse of the social order where tribal behavior leads to reacting to circumstances instead of waiting for facts to emerge," Clarke wrote.
"The law of the jungle replaced the rule of law in Milwaukee Saturday night over an armed career criminal suspect who confronted police."
He described the urban, black poor as victims.
"The actions were the manifestation of a population with no hope, no stake in the American dream that could provide advancement and purpose and pride of self. They are the ones lied to, exploited by and ultimately manipulated by the Democrats who claim to care. They are victims of the left, but they are not without blame."
Milwaukee violence: Sheriff David Clarke blames 'tribal behavior' - CNN.com

13 Range Rover SC
11 Yukon Hybrid
13 Accord V6 Coupe
7seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 11:15 AM   #37

Good news Trump is in Milwaukee to save the day!!!

Dusty Nuggets
Old 08-16-2016, 11:17 AM   #38

Thanked 2,147 Times in 583 Posts
anyone who fucks around with a pistol near police like that deserves to die...

YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE AND BURN IN HELLLLL.
Old 08-16-2016, 11:38 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Money View Post

If I were the cop I'd have shot as well as I see it as the correct choice the officer made. For those who think it was wrong, please tell me how you would've handled the situation. In that split second that it took him to turn around and raise his gun tell him to please stop, put the weapon down as he's such a young man with a life full of potential ahead of him and he shouldn't throw his life like this? Good luck, you'd be one dead officer.

You'd shoot, and you'd aim for the largest body mass to ensure you stop him. You're not going to aim at his shins and pray that you get lucky and hit him.
Old 08-16-2016, 11:45 AM   #40

Quote:

Unless they are white right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupa...ildlife_Refuge

Armed to the teeth the took over and occupied a federal building for over a month. If they where any other color they all would be dead or in jail.

Dusty Nuggets
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-16-2016, 11:46 AM   #41

A few did die and they are in jail now. Are they not?
Old 08-16-2016, 11:56 AM   #42

Quote:
A few did die and they are in jail now. Are they not?
1 was killed when he and a few others tried to got to town for supplies. Only 16 out of the 150 are facing charges.

Dusty Nuggets
Old 08-16-2016, 11:58 AM   #43

Damn. Not enough (obviously)
Old 08-16-2016, 12:07 PM   #44

Quote:
Damn. Not enough (obviously)
Ya they should have been all arrested and charged as domestic terrorists.

Dusty Nuggets
This post thanked by:
Old 08-16-2016, 04:46 PM   #45
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!

Thanked 9,171 Times in 3,270 Posts
Quote:

Is there video available of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
What should they do? Be the change they want to see.

Stay in school, quit becoming a gangster at the age of 12 because all your gangster rap music tells you how lavish it is to smoke weed all day, sell coke, drink, fuck bitches and hate the police.

Nobody says they have to be a wannabe gangster, it's a choice they make on their own free will.
omg you just solved the world's problems... It's because people are lazy no goodnicks, wow congratulations, I guess everyone else is just ignorant
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote