REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Manufacturer Tech Forums > Nissan / Infiniti Tech Resources

Nissan / Infiniti Tech Resources All Nissan & Infiniti Tech info
THIS ADSPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT

Old 08-22-2016, 08:32 AM   #1
I LIKE JDM!!

Thanked 2,175 Times in 715 Posts
NISMO!

Hello,

Any 370Z NISMO owners in here? I saw five at yesterdays RS Summer meet.
I've been thinking about purchasing this vehicle for a few months now. It reminds me so much of previous older car, even though it was nothing like the NISMO.

PS

Thank you to the gentleman who let me try out his 370Z NISMO at the meet. It rekindled my enthusiasm for sports cars.

Cheers,
Mike
Advertisement

YouTube
Instagram
flickr
Twitter
Portfolio
european is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 08:59 AM   #2
RS Lurker, I don't post!

Hey Mike,

I have a nismo 370 and it depends on how much you are planning to modify on your car. The recent price drop makes the base model only $30k. If you are planning to modify alot go base, else the Nismo wouldnt be a great idea
Leokins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 09:50 AM   #3
I LIKE JDM!!

I would be leaving the NISMO as is. Maybe an Amuse rear bumper and spoiler (would have to buy a second hatch though)
I would most likely lower it a little bit as well.
Other than that I wouldn't be modifying it any further. I like how it is, the brakes, seats, layout, design, lights, it has everything I already like. Simple clean look.

YouTube
Instagram
flickr
Twitter
Portfolio
Old 08-23-2016, 09:06 AM   #4
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

370z Nismo quite expensive. I would probably wait for the next year redesign Z or get the new Infiniti Q60
Gamed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 08:51 AM   #5
I LIKE JDM!!

Q60s looks sweet but I like the NISMO.

YouTube
Instagram
flickr
Twitter
Portfolio