REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 09-20-2016, 12:10 AM   #26
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
well looks like no one that comes out of UBC is suited to be a sales person if they tuck their tails between their legs after the first no lol.

the point is, it doesn't matter if he's a douche.

people have lost the meaning of harassment.

what about the fucking mormons that harass people on the road.
the bums that keep asking for money?
random sales people in the malls that try to sell you some fucking face cream
basically any sales person.
people that ask for donations to some charity bullshit on the streets?

what they are doing is not harassment. as much as i hate those mormons... what they're doing is TRYING.

lol.

advice for the women that don't want to get hit on. sorry you're gonna get hit on. just say no and keep walking and dont slow down or stop. if they keep following you then the sweeter ending for you. cuz the guy would have wasted his energy following you for nothing. and he's gotta walk all the fucking way back to find a new chick to hit on.

just keep walking. and dont respond. it's not hard.
Advertisement
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 03:24 AM   #27
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?

Thanked 11,509 Times in 4,901 Posts
Difference is, once you say no, the solicitors, bums, whathaveyou usually give up and move on to the next car or person. I have yet to have one come back after a simple, "No." These guys take "no" as a challenge. I guess it's hard for us guys to understand. Some women may see it as a pain in the ass, while others might feel genuine fear. Then, there are the women who actually like this shit and flirt a little, which doesn't help matters for other women.

In any case, to form a club and have lessons/coaching on how to hit on women - pathetic.

Grow a pair and pop yo zits, man. Men can help each other fix their cars, but coaching them on women matters? Nope. Friendly advice? Maybe. Good thing I never had to ask for help. BTW, if you're shy, there are plenty of women out there who like shy guys. Be cool, not desperate. My "friendly" advice.
Youth is, indeed, wasted on the young.
YODO = You Only Die Once.

Dirty look from MG1 can melt steel beams.

"There must be dissonance before resolution - MG1" a musical reference.
MG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-20-2016, 05:49 AM   #28
RS.net PIMP

Thanked 3,057 Times in 824 Posts
The guy totally seems like a scrawny skinny jean wearing douchebag, but these UBC students raising a stink over him violating their safe space is ridiculous, hell this whole concept of safe spaces seems ridiculous to me. If you don't like him hitting on you, tell him to fuck off and move on with your life.

Some girl at some Calgary college was raising a stink last week because she deemed some guy wearing a Trump Make America Great Again hat on campus violated her safe space Student's Donald Trump hat stirs controversy at Calgary's Mount Royal University - Calgary - CBC News

How does this safe space generation expect to survive when they get into the real world, its like they can't deal with even the most minor things, no tools or will to deal with adversity and believe they are entitled to everything, its like a generation of pansies.
7seven is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-20-2016, 07:56 AM   #29
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,811 Times in 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MG1 View Post
Difference is, once you say no, the solicitors, bums, whathaveyou usually give up and move on to the next car or person. I have yet to have one come back after a simple, "No." These guys take "no" as a challenge. I guess it's hard for us guys to understand. Some women may see it as a pain in the ass, while others might feel genuine fear. Then, there are the women who actually like this shit and flirt a little, which doesn't help matters for other women.

plus didn't this dude or some of the guys he was coaching get physical with some girls like yank their ponytail to pull them back when they tried to walk away either on the street or at a club? seems like "no" and walk away is not as simple in some cases with these guys as everyone makes out. i'm waiting for one of the girls to just throat punch them and walk off like

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-20-2016, 09:08 AM   #30
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOW View Post

plus didn't this dude or some of the guys he was coaching get physical with some girls like yank their ponytail to pull them back when they tried to walk away either on the street or at a club? seems like "no" and walk away is not as simple in some cases with these guys as everyone makes out. i'm waiting for one of the girls to just throat punch them and walk off like

If that happens is free game for the girl to yell sexual harassment and get the guy arrested, put on the sexual predator list for life.

Is simple if someone tells you no then is a no. Respect the person and move on. I almost feel like if a girl saids no and you keep following them then is free game for them to kick you in the balls and step on it till it explode.
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-20-2016, 10:02 AM   #31
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,283 Times in 270 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
If that happens is free game for the girl to yell sexual harassment and get the guy arrested, put on the sexual predator list for life.

Is simple if someone tells you no then is a no. Respect the person and move on. I almost feel like if a girl saids no and you keep following them then is free game for them to kick you in the balls and step on it till it explode.
that's the second time in this tread you went straight to ball mutilation if a girl doesn't get her way immediately. did you get castrated or are you just a waving your white knight flag?
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgasm_donor View Post
organge7 has spoken, and we have done the opposite. yay!
urrh is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-20-2016, 10:38 AM   #32
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 9,800 Times in 3,897 Posts
twitchyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-20-2016, 11:02 AM   #33

they can try these variations of NO
Spoiler!

Quote:
Greenstoner
originalhypa
Quote:

This post FAILED by:
Old 09-20-2016, 11:06 AM   #34
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by urrh View Post
that's the second time in this tread you went straight to ball mutilation if a girl doesn't get her way immediately. did you get castrated or are you just a waving your white knight flag?
Let's see someone walks by saw your awesome car and decided lean on it etc etc and you told them no please don't do that. They don't listen and contiune to do so. Would you tell them no again or would you push them away and maybe even shove them around a bit, punch them in the face.

Is the same thing. If someone tell you no, it means a no. Respect that person and respect yourself. Act like an asshole and you should be treated like an asshole.
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-20-2016, 12:45 PM   #35
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,283 Times in 270 Posts
if you don't understand the difference between shoving someone and horribly mutilating someone forever, then i can't help you
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgasm_donor View Post
organge7 has spoken, and we have done the opposite. yay!
urrh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 01:31 PM   #36
My homepage has been set to RS

this guy trying to be like will smith from hitch lol
Nabatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 03:02 PM   #37
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 4,450 Times in 1,027 Posts
ima put this here since happyslip is a fan of nut kicks

'93 GSR

'99 EXPEDITION
SpeedStars is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-20-2016, 03:22 PM   #38
God of Unce

Ummmm.... pepper spray?
Old 09-20-2016, 03:31 PM   #39
PRINCESS

Quote:

Not sure if the guy he was with was coaching him but one of his friends he was with picked me up without permission and dropped me on a pole (wtf moment seriously) and I blacked out for a few seconds.
His frat brother also pulled my hair thinking it's hot but that's a different story and I walked out afterwards.
MeowMeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 11:16 PM   #40
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Lol I see him on tinder.

I watched one of his youtube videos... Cringe.
guurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 12:08 AM   #41
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,380 Times in 3,906 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowMeow View Post
Not sure if the guy he was with was coaching him but one of his friends he was with picked me up without permission and dropped me on a pole (wtf moment seriously) and I blacked out for a few seconds.
His frat brother also pulled my hair thinking it's hot but that's a different story and I walked out afterwards.
Uhh... okay if that's what they consider picking a chick up, then yeah I can see why the girls at UBC are up in arms the fuck....
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 07:20 AM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowMeow View Post
w-t-f i'm picturing a WWE move where they pick up a person and drop them on the guard rail on their chin/neck

please tell me cops were involved.

Quote:
Greenstoner
originalhypa
Quote:

This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-21-2016, 06:38 PM   #43
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,628 Times in 718 Posts
silence
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-21-2016, 06:47 PM   #44

i think we just found out who it was MeowMeow

Quote:
Greenstoner
originalhypa
Quote:

This post thanked by:
Old 09-21-2016, 08:00 PM   #45
PRINCESS

Quote:
w-t-f i'm picturing a WWE move where they pick up a person and drop them on the guard rail on their chin/neck

please tell me cops were involved.
Your description is actually pretty accurate - head on first on the pole. Looking back I wish I did press charges but I didn't think Jan would become a pick up artist (I've known him since first year)
MeowMeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 09:20 PM   #46
Banned (ABWS)?

Thanked 3,983 Times in 1,688 Posts
wtf.... I guess when he says, "picks up girls", he means literally...
Last edited by AzNightmare; Today at 10:09 AM
AzNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 10:36 PM   #47
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?

Thanked 11,509 Times in 4,901 Posts
If he had done that to my daughter, I would make him wish he had never crawled out of his mother's womb.

This asshole is a complete waste of human tissue.
Youth is, indeed, wasted on the young.
YODO = You Only Die Once.

Dirty look from MG1 can melt steel beams.

"There must be dissonance before resolution - MG1" a musical reference.
MG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-23-2016, 12:16 AM   #48
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
i dunno man, how the hell do you guys handle pan handlers and sellers of cheap souvenirs in 3rd world countries?

they follow you for blocks and keep throwing in new offers and shit. I had a 4 year old kid follow me for 3 blocks in china. yah okay i eventually threw the kid a coin and told him to fuck off.

I had this mexican dude in mexico try to sell me a buncha shit and services and wouldnt bug me for like 10 minutes straight. lol... i just said "only free. only free bro. free!! Free!!!" he laughed and left.

or another time in china, felt like a fucking meat factory. and i was the meat. like literally 5 hookers follow me down a hall way, grabbing my cock. grabbing my hands and putting them on their tits and trying to pull me toward them. well fuck i woulda had a 6 some, but none of them were hot, so i had to just handle it. and not be a bitch about it. i didnt get mad, even though i was drunk, and super tired and i just wanted to go sleep. i didnt yell at them or push them away. i blew them a kiss and told them i had to rest, and save my energy for them tomorrow. gave them a wink and left. of course they knew i was lying. but they smiled, waved good bye and accepted my rejection.

EASY. PLAY THEIR GAME.

Is it annoying? yah...

do i know how to handle it? yah...

it seems like people just gotta learn how to handle aggressive people. you cant tell the world to not be aggressive... that's retarded.

you, as a person, just have to learn how to handle it.

people are empathetic naturally, if you become playful, and play their game, at their level, they'll know whatsup. they'll know they're defeated, but u can't take a jab at their ego. it just doesn't work like that. u want them to respect you. and if they're more aggressive, you gotta acknowledge their alpha status and bow down and take a few steps back and let them feel some of that pride. that's all they're looking for. and yes, if they're aggressive with you, they're alpha. otherwise they wouldnt have the balls to approach you like that. if you respect that fact, they'll respect you back and let you go.

if i had a hot daughter that kept getting "harassed", i wouldnt get mad and go beat the guys up or tell her to report it or whatever the fuck bitch move. i'd teach her how to handle it like a fucking grown person. a confident person.

only a bitch breaks emotionally. at worst, you keep walking. once you break, you lose.

Last edited by Ulic Qel-Droma; 09-23-2016 at 12:28 AM.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-23-2016, 08:38 PM   #49
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

He's helping men to meet meaningful relationships?
One month later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by z-33 View Post
THE GUY IN THE RED SHIRT throwing the newspaper stand into the window IS INDY BHANGU FROM SURREY.
Mancini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 08:50 PM   #50
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 9,800 Times in 3,897 Posts
ulic, sheltered Vancouverites won't know how to handle stubbornness/persistence/aggressiveness
twitchyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: