REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Food & Fine Dining

Food & Fine Dining Hungry? Come on down to Wings - Fun, Food and Drinks.
Top Restaurants in town? Got a good recipe to share? Share culinary info or post up photos of your delicious dish. #revsceneVLS

Old 10-23-2016, 08:23 PM   #1
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,605 Times in 536 Posts
Monster Zero Energy Ultra in bulk

Anyone know were I can purchase the white monster cans in bulk locally or online? The 4 packs at 711 are the cheapest ones I've found so far at $8.88. I'm hooked on these things and prefer to buy a bigger packs of them.
Advertisement
Old 10-23-2016, 08:30 PM   #2
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,814 Times in 8,189 Posts
Sorry I can't answer directly, but I'd highly recommend checking out Optimum Nutrition's Essential AmiNO product. It can be tailored to suit your caffeine needs (Canadian Monster Energy is weak anyway) and tastes WAY better. It has useful additives instead of crap (aminos and lots of taurine) and best of all will be cheaper than even buying bulk cans.

If you're really stoked on Monster though, I get it. Thought I'd make the suggestion since I love the product.
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 08:32 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
Sorry I can't answer directly, but I'd highly recommend checking out Optimum Nutrition's Essential AmiNO product. It can be tailored to suit your caffeine needs (Canadian Monster Energy is weak anyway) and tastes WAY better. It has useful additives instead of crap (aminos and lots of taurine) and best of all will be cheaper than even buying bulk cans.

If you're really stoked on Monster though, I get it. Thought I'd make the suggestion since I love the product.
Thanks. What flavour do you get? I'm addicted to the taste and carbonation of these things so the amino acids might not do it for me.
Old 10-23-2016, 08:35 PM   #4
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,814 Times in 8,189 Posts
Grape and Fruit Fusion are my favourites. There are some new ones I haven't tried yet. They even make coffee flavours which sounds kind of gross

I hear you on the addiction, just thought I'd throw it out there. If you try it, I bet you'll like it as much as I do
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 12:32 PM   #5
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

i drink this all the time too, the cheapest i found is at canadian club on kingsway in burnaby

10 cans for $20
frost91 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-24-2016, 02:37 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost91 View Post
i drink this all the time too, the cheapest i found is at canadian club on kingsway in burnaby

10 cans for $20
Is that the ghetto looking costco? Wholesale club?
Old 10-24-2016, 02:42 PM   #7
In RS I Trust

Thanked 17,581 Times in 4,297 Posts
its Loblaws version of Costco and you don't need a membership
murd0c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 02:49 PM   #8
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Situation View Post
Is that the ghetto looking costco? Wholesale club?
yes.

i just checked their website, and it seems like the sale is gone, maybe you can check in stores to see if they still have it.

their website is showing the rockstar is on sale now, instead of the monster.
frost91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 07:00 PM   #9
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
2 bucks is more or less the best deal you will find, Cost is around 1.81 per unit to stores
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote