REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2002, 04:59 PM   #26
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

trust me, i've been in your situation. i was pissed later on too.
u just gotta wait till this one special moment which she thinks: "maybe i should give it a try". and just pull your moves at that moment. of coz all the sweet talks, the massages and all come in place too. but if u missed that chance! haha, then i guess u'll have to keep on waiting...

at least that's what happened to me :aniface: :voli:

Old 09-05-2002, 10:04 PM   #27
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

mayb she's a religious girl?? or just da way she was brought up by her parents?

or mayb she believes in sex after marriage?
CAB girl #5
MFC #20
:D RSB :D
#1 fan of Shmalerie Fan Club :agree:
Old 09-06-2002, 11:55 AM   #28
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
maybe she gets grossed out somehow...

on paper sex seems pretty gross doesnt it?
but in reality...WHOOO:voli:
Old 09-06-2002, 06:09 PM   #29
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

i can totally understand and know what your talking about man, but in my opinion, if you really care about her, then u should talk it out with her, or make the mood....stuff like that...maybe she wants everything 2 be perfect.....i don't kno your gf, the one u should be talking to is her, and asking her, but be more gentle, about it, don't be a prick and say why u giving me the cold shoulder..

say something like

i understand your uncomfortable with what we're doing, can we find out why your uncomfortable with it? is it because something happened before? if it is i'm sorry but i us to be comfortable with each other and have no secrets...

something like that i gues
Old 09-07-2002, 06:40 PM   #30
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Quote:
Originally posted by Shauntay_Jr

exactly, and that's also the reason why i still don't think turning to ppl in a message board for relationship advice is the best thing to do....or a thing to do at all.....
Um buddy...that's what this board is for!
If you dont have any good advice than don't give it. The guy took the time to ask for our advice to see what we think. If he didn't respect us then he wouldn't ask.

ANYWAYS, back to topic. I mean it's been over a year- if she is the same and only does the same things after a year-than I doubt anything will change. But on the other hand you have been with her this long because of some feelings you have for her. You must weigh out the possibilities.
Old 09-10-2002, 12:19 AM   #31
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

It really sounds like she's had a bad experience before. ...
But it is possible that really she's just really really nervous and scared about things... A year is a long time, though. I mean, if she can't loosen up in a year, when WILL she? I hate to sound insensitive, but intimacy is a HUGE part of any relationship, expecially a long-term one like yours. If she isn't comfortable with you, then maybe it's best that she's not with you at all? It's not about whether or not she will suck your cock, it has to do with how well you guys are as a COUPLE....
Old 09-10-2002, 07:36 AM   #32
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

I have only one thing to say. if a girl says no, that means no. It doesn't necessary mean she has bad experience or memories. No simply means no.
If you can't repect her that decision, you can just break up with her and find someone who will "put-out".

RESPECT is a hugh turn-on.
Old 09-10-2002, 08:45 AM   #33
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally posted by monkey4984
RESPECT is a hugh turn-on.
true... very true!

*For Sale: 19" TSW Kyalami (5 x 108) - *Slightly damaged, tires are perfect! Make an offer!
Old 09-10-2002, 09:47 AM   #34
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

regardless of what other ppl said
i think there's something wrong with the girl and not u~
a yr is a long time to wait and it's not normal for 23 yrs old girl to not get intimiate with her longterm boyfriend
mayb she dosn't like u~
u should sit down and talk to her about it openly
and if u think she is worth ur wait than respect her
other than that then u should just move on and find someone else
Old 09-10-2002, 07:01 PM   #35
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Why does a girl have to put out if the relationship has been "a year" old? I mean, I am a guy, I understand intimacy is one of the WAYS to maintain a relationship, but most relationship do not base one physical intimacy. Sometimes, if the girl's part does not feel intimate with psychological desire, they won't feel comfortable with physical intimacy.
Old 09-11-2002, 09:03 AM   #36
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Quote:
Originally posted by monkey4984
Why does a girl have to put out if the relationship has been "a year" old? I mean, I am a guy, I understand intimacy is one of the WAYS to maintain a relationship, but most relationship do not base one physical intimacy. Sometimes, if the girl's part does not feel intimate with psychological desire, they won't feel comfortable with physical intimacy.
how old are you? how often do you smoke crack?

relationships are at least 50% physical. if youre not attracted to your mate, you have no relationship. if you cant be intimate with your mate, you have no relationship.
Old 09-11-2002, 11:18 AM   #37
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Silva, I agree. Has anyone here in a long-term relationship noticed that when things in the relationship are rocking you almost always AREN'T having sex? The thing that sets people apart from being a couple and being FRIENDS is intimacy. Whether that is just kissing, holding hands, or fucking. If you aren't being intimate in SOME way after a year you should be concerned.

Also, for those who don't know, girls use sex as a tool. Boyfriend is bad, boyfriend gets no play. Boyfriend is good, reward him. Girls shouldn't do that, but it's done.
Old 09-11-2002, 01:37 PM   #38
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Quote:
Originally posted by XandersGirl
Silva, I agree. Has anyone here in a long-term relationship noticed that when things in the relationship are rocking you almost always AREN'T having sex? The thing that sets people apart from being a couple and being FRIENDS is intimacy. Whether that is just kissing, holding hands, or fucking. If you aren't being intimate in SOME way after a year you should be concerned.

Also, for those who don't know, girls use sex as a tool. Boyfriend is bad, boyfriend gets no play. Boyfriend is good, reward him. Girls shouldn't do that, but it's done.
HOW VERY TRUE! oh and makeup sex is pretty good 2...
Old 09-11-2002, 04:39 PM   #39
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Originally posted by ThE ReMiX

Um buddy...that's what this board is for!
If you dont have any good advice than don't give it. The guy took the time to ask for our advice to see what we think. If he didn't respect us then he wouldn't ask.
i understand where you're coming from, and where he's coming from for that matter....what i meant was that it's hard for ppl to help him out when none of us know EXACTLY his situation.... case in point, ppl have been giving him advice, but it isn't as easy to make use of the advice as it seems because we hav no idea what he is like, what his girlfriend is like, how well they communicate with each other and all those other factors that should be taken into account....

as with all relationship problems, it's a ppl, place and time thing.... situations vary....hence, i believed and still do believe that people might want to ask close friends that know and understand them for relationship advice....
so if you ask for my opinion about whether or not this board is necessary, honestly, i think ppl should just stick to DISCUSSING about certain topics and issues regarding relationships....advice however? let's just say that it's very tough to help somebody out when you haven't the slightest idea who they are and what they're like...

but that's just my opinion...i'll keep my big mouth shut now

p.s. i DID try to give my advice, and i thought it was legitimate advice.... don't you?

Last edited by sbassboi; 09-11-2002 at 04:40 PM.
Old 11-29-2003, 02:04 AM   #40
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

just wait it out.. it'll be really special when she does put out!
Old 11-29-2003, 09:09 AM   #41
Glorious Gaming PC Master Race

I have to say it. Maybe she's GAY.

Rent some lezbo pr0n and see how she reacts. mix it in with regular pr0n. if she gets friskier...you're SOL
(possible 3 way, but i doubt it)

yes I'm serious.
Old 11-29-2003, 08:00 PM   #42
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

u gotta talk to her and stuff aboutt this.

yes a relationship should involve intimacy, but to a different pepo may react differently at curtain levels of intimacy. respect how she feels, don't feel bad just because ur not being able to make out with her. u shouldn't feel that way at all. this relationship may be diff from ur other ones that u have had in the past, but seriously..y compare? u can't compare the girls neither, so dont' compare the amount of time it took ur ex and urself to kiss, hug, make out, and etc.

good luck=)
Old 11-30-2003, 11:46 AM   #43

Thanked 2,148 Times in 262 Posts
OT... but u spelt Initial wrong..
Old 11-30-2003, 09:20 PM   #44
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

So it's been a few more months now, give us an update Intial_D.

Hopefully you have either gotten some action or you've dumped her.

If you haven't gotten any action, first I have to say "to each his own" and by that some people can wait it out. By posting, it looks like you can't. Nothing wrong with that. But it does mean that your current girl is not right for you. If an issue as important as intimacy is so differently perceived by you and her, what about other things? Likely you 2 aren't on the same page about a lot of things. Cut your losses now and dump her. What can be gained by waiting another year? ...or 2?
Old 07-18-2009, 01:21 AM   #45

Yeah give us an update Intial_d
Old 07-18-2009, 01:33 AM   #46

^^you waited...almost 6 years to post in the same thread again and ask for updates?

lol
Old 07-18-2009, 01:45 AM   #47

I'd figure in 6 year he would have gotten some.
Old 07-18-2009, 09:04 AM   #48
MiX iT Up!

Thanked 2,066 Times in 865 Posts
@justdoit - what were you searching for??

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 07-18-2009, 09:28 AM   #49
無敵

WTF, what's with people bumping dead threads lately.
It's always the people with few posts but old accounts too.
Suspicious... >=D

Old 07-18-2009, 10:09 AM   #50
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,322 Posts
Old ass post delete this lol

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
Closed Thread