REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Food & Fine Dining (https://www.revscene.net/forums/food-fine-dining_33/)
-   -   Restaurants Which Open Late (1am/2am) Or Open 24 Hours (https://www.revscene.net/forums/120548-restaurants-open-late-1am-2am-open-24-hours.html)

hamsup 01-11-2006 12:07 PM

i really like taiwanese noodle house... the food is simple enough that's its hard to fuck up !

HOTSHOTKEN 02-18-2006 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by pimpsie
Duffin Donuts on 41st/Knight is open 24 hours...torta subs are awesome...
is the asian side also open 24 hrs? Always tempted to get a cambodian / vietnamese (ie. beef) noodle there

FiveDime 02-28-2006 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by AckXchange
is bons open 24hrs?

oh god i wish it was

Meowjin 03-23-2006 08:27 AM

tops on kingsway.

SiR001 04-04-2006 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Slif

the cafe behind the slots is 24/7 and home to an awesome breakfast alternative for Denny's at 4 AM in the morning

the chinese food is pretty good too, I had the soy chicken noodle soup and it was pretty good, especially when you are hungry after playing the slots.

TNX 05-07-2006 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by weiweiwei
what food is gourmet castle and where
Gourmet castle is located on hastings and renfrew beside the
*Adult video store* diagonaly from PNE

Its pretty much a bunch of foods
Japanese Chinese Viet also have sushi

The food is good there i like it
Teryaki chicken on fried rice is killer

TNX 05-07-2006 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SiR001
the chinese food is pretty good too, I had the soy chicken noodle soup and it was pretty good, especially when you are hungry after playing the slots.
pretty much anything taste good if your a starvin marvin

TNX 05-07-2006 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by corollagtSr5
A&W on hastings by victoria is open 24hrs
AHAH o god dis reminds me

dis one time me and my buds were heading to a guys house to poker so we went to pick up some A&W... this one guy working i sweair to god was smoking weed in the store.... he looked like it
and when i opened the bag i swair it smelt like weed hahaha

TNX 05-07-2006 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by HOTSHOTKEN
is the asian side also open 24 hrs? Always tempted to get a cambodian / vietnamese (ie. beef) noodle there
The store is one... which is kinda odd? if u want a Pho and a donut deal haha but ive been dere the asian side i think is opened at 12 till probly 2 am while the duffin side remains open
if ur craving for a burger and fries for breakfest go dere if u dunt mind the french fries in the aroma of spring rolls haha
STILL GOOD :D

Dey got Burgers sandwhiches fried chicken donuts icecream Cambodian food chinese rice and Item foods

3 items with rice or noodles
DO NOT GET THE LEMON CHICKEN O GOD 3 items and i only ate 2

dimples* 06-17-2006 12:22 AM

tops
soho.. i think

bebegurl 09-18-2006 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by g_240sx
number 9 @ number 3 road

good good
service
food

Last time i went there I ordered preserved egg & pork congee - my congee came with a sour tasting preserved egg with egg shells. When I asked if I could change my congee, the waitress was like, "what? preserved egg not supposed to taste sour."
Well no kidding! if it didnt taste odd, would I be complaining?!
So she takes away my congee and comes back with another bowl -- this time the egg was on the side. So basically I got plain congee with pork in it. My bf was like, don't eat it now...who knows what they did to it.
So I left it untouched. Later the waitress has the nerve to ask me if ther's any problems with my congee...and I said I didnt order plain congee with pork. Anyways, long story short, we didnt finish any of our food....when our waitress came to clear our table she made such a huge racket dumping the dishes in their trolly.... making the congee splatter around her arm...lol

when i paid i counted up just enough change to cover my bill...and on the side, i left her a penny as tip for her awesome service!!

Aetios 09-20-2006 10:14 AM

Its not the waitresses fault your congee sucked, blame the chefs in the back. Give the waitress a break, at least she had the courtesy of asking how your congee was.

bebegurl 09-20-2006 03:13 PM

when are asian waitresses ever happy?? especially the ones that work for late night restaurants ~ its the typical "its never the food wrong, it must be you" attitude

SeedBNR 10-23-2006 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dchoi904
there's a taiwanese restaurant on granville ... just keep going after u get off arthur laing for like 1-2 mins ...

there's a big yellow sign ...
near chevron gas station

that one is not bad ... but don't go there when they're busy ...

i had friend chicken noodle in soup once ... they gave me the bowl of noodle in soup first ... then they forgot to give me the chicken which was right there ... in the kitchen

Oh my, dont get me started! I stopped by around 3am and ordered the chicken noodle to... what i got was well somthing totally different! The soup with artificial chicken flakes! It took them 30min to get my chicken "thigh" but when i got it, it was deep fried chicken bones! And what appeared to me, they were so busy, a customer wich i will not name starting giving a hand with the frozen dim sum! oh and my tea was ice cold also :2finger: Unacceptable andunsatisfactory service! :argue: But hey! you didnt hear it from me! :D

AznFlipOut604 10-24-2006 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SeedBNR
Oh my, dont get me started! I stopped by around 3am and ordered the chicken noodle to... what i got was well somthing totally different! The soup with artificial chicken flakes! It took them 30min to get my chicken "thigh" but when i got it, it was deep fried chicken bones! And what appeared to me, they were so busy, a customer wich i will not name starting giving a hand with the frozen dim sum! oh and my tea was ice cold also :2finger: Unacceptable andunsatisfactory service! :argue: But hey! you didnt hear it from me! :D
:dead:

BinsentoW 10-24-2006 10:41 PM

taiwanese beef noodle house isnt 24 hours anymore, huh... sucks

AznFlipOut604 10-25-2006 08:02 AM

So what time does it close now?

Lil Bastrd 10-25-2006 01:49 PM

jeez and here I am glad when somethings open till 12pm. there isn't really any restaurants open 24hrs in surrey. there's knight an day, but the food sucks. I think that would qualify surrey as the boonies. oh well fleetwood is better then white rock... now that place closes early.

Teriyaki 11-03-2006 10:44 PM

Theres a pho place across from lansdowne ( near golden award) that has a huge banner saying its open till 4 am now. Never tried it myself though.

AznFlipOut604 11-03-2006 10:47 PM

Pho hoa? it sux..overpriced n the portions arent dat great compared to the non-chain pho places.

Vansterdam 11-27-2006 05:59 PM

any 24 hr place to eat in surrey besides knight and day

TekDragon 03-02-2007 02:24 PM

timmy's obviously. aside from knight and day as already mentioned, nothing else is really open. Few places open late, and there's a denny's down on scott rd delta side around 88th I think.

flameboy54 03-03-2007 01:51 AM

anyone know of a 24h fried chicken joint?

JSilver 06-05-2007 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by flameboy54
anyone know of a 24h fried chicken joint?
x2

unit 11-06-2007 01:05 PM

^the closest you're gonna get is duffins, they always have fried chicken if you're desperate.