REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Okanagan Off-Topic (https://www.revscene.net/forums/okanagan-off-topic_175/)
-   -   The Drunk thread (https://www.revscene.net/forums/130423-drunk-thread.html)

SpooSports 08-06-2004 11:08 PM

Edit: The OK coral owns me:)

bigs_Teg 08-07-2004 01:01 AM

poop!, too much i drank, if your not a manc your a wank. fucking eurotrip....cant .....stop .......no-one touches my camera, so its jsut lke your penis!........quoting........ hey heres a fun fact!: YOU MADE OUT WITH YOUR SISTER MAN!!!. shitty night, i hate when you hang out with the same damn ppl for so many nights in a row. booooooooooourns

eviljeenyus 08-07-2004 06:07 AM

fukin we drank all night, and i gues nt all morning. so much ber, so good, jelo shooter srodx. Danchg had Baby duck wine. its 7am ish and im still wasted. i heop the liquor store opoewns zt 9 like it usuakly does.

RedCeli 08-07-2004 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by eviljeenyus
Danchg had Baby duck wine.
G.H.E.T.T.O
We bought some of that for my native friend's bday...we passed it around in the paper bag like the way its supposed to be drank.

bluebomber85 08-07-2004 01:31 PM

last night drank so much, im still tipsy now when i woke up at 2pm.. i woke up in my bed with my jacket and shoes on. I think I got jacked for 100 bucks last night. i dont remember getting home. what the hell. woke up in my bed with my shoes and jacket still on

eviljeenyus 08-07-2004 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RedCeli
G.H.E.T.T.O
We bought some of that for my native friend's bday...we passed it around in the paper bag like the way its supposed to be drank.

word up. it was bought as a joke, its hilarious too see someone with that big green bottle slinging it back in pictures :p didnt get to bed till 830am. and were doin it all again tonighty :D

RRxtar 08-08-2004 03:05 AM

penticton had NO idea what was comming their way tonite. :D

boys from kelowna =8
penticton =0
girls from vancover =FUN!!!!

eviljeenyus 08-08-2004 03:55 AM

u knolw oits am anad i have ndtop dirnki gfor to days. tonight danchy couldntr make it, uhe must have stil recovering from lat night. i woke uop and had more beer and keept trucking. Truckingl

ThunderKat 08-08-2004 10:02 PM

wow last night me and Gunn went out to the bars in Salmon Arm...and we were freakin wasted. :\ It was a pretty damn good night considering if was in Salmon Arm. lol
And mikey...sorry about all those late night calls eh!? :lol

accent_gal 08-08-2004 10:41 PM

10 shots of hypnotiq
3 shots of JD/sambuca
5 lychee shots
1 absinth shot
+countless cocktails, highballs, beers, wine, champagn, etc

what a weekend!

RedCeli 08-08-2004 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by accent_gal
10 shots of hypnotiq
I'm jealous...and its "hpnotiq" ;)

SpooSports 08-08-2004 11:50 PM

sweet, my lips didnt touch booze once this weekend....what a waste of a weekend......sweet work.

Canadian Rider 08-09-2004 04:27 AM

hey i know the feelin... 7 days in a row of 6am shifts... well i had one 7am so i got to go out once!! .. wow :rolleyes: .. im tired and don't want to go to work

ThunderKat 08-09-2004 07:39 AM

yeah work sucks ass....but its a must...i have NO money whatsoever cause i have spent it all on partying/drinking, not to mention taking time off work... Needless to say...this month is gonna get scary when it comes to rent and paying bills....:\ But ohhhh do i love summer :D

Gunn 08-09-2004 09:23 AM

yeah, suprisingly, i had a good night gettin' drunk in salmon arm.

we lit up the one club they have... haha

big_sexy_chevy 08-09-2004 10:38 AM

haha livewires, woohoo, sounds like fun(N)

ThunderKat 08-09-2004 11:37 AM

hahaha it was fun actually...who wouldn't love cheap drinks on a sat night...no cover...no line up....and a million of your friends all having a good time!??

Gunn 08-09-2004 12:14 PM

yeah we knew like half the people in the place, so it was basically like livewire was having a house party for us, and supplying the beer. haha

bigs_Teg 08-14-2004 12:54 AM

four of us go to the beach and 3, yes 3! cruisers pull up and ask us to move on, WTF, fuck i hate cops so much, fuckin so gay. they have to go kick us off the beach. We werent even being rowdy. funkin bullshit. do they really have to show up in 3 squad cars, nightsticks in hand to get us to leave a public beach, so gay man. jsut fucking pathetic. Im so mad right meow.

jamie 08-14-2004 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by bigs_Teg
Im so mad right meow.
haha!

RedCeli 08-14-2004 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by bigs_Teg
four of us go to the beach and 3, yes 3! cruisers pull up and ask us to move on, WTF, fuck i hate cops so much, fuckin so gay. they have to go kick us off the beach. We werent even being rowdy. funkin bullshit. do they really have to show up in 3 squad cars, nightsticks in hand to get us to leave a public beach, so gay man. jsut fucking pathetic. Im so mad right meow.
Cops are weird like that. Last summer me and my friend and a couple girls were playing mini golf at like 2 in the morning when a cop pulled up...and then he called on his radio and 3 more cars showed up within 2 minutes.

SpooSports 08-14-2004 10:48 PM

**Waits to be called a pussy for not comming to gotchas by Gunn, Da_teg, Redceli and Papa and others***

But i did get drunk today, sat at the doggy beach out by bertram with a floating cooler and 60 beer:)

RRxtar 08-15-2004 02:59 AM

Spoo youre a fuckin pussy!

On a related note, Redceli was drunk off the heezy, Poppa was drooling over our pretty girls and I was runnin my thing all over the girls up and down the bar. I made Amanda shoot chocolate milk out her nose at Dennys, Matt was stoked on it. Great nite all around

Time for bed for real.

:TurboEK: 08-15-2004 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DA_TEG

On a related note, Redceli was drunk off the heezy, Poppa was drooling over our pretty girls and I was runnin my thing all over the girls up and down the bar. I made Amanda shoot chocolate milk out her nose at Dennys, Matt was stoked on it. Great nite all around

Damnit, I shoulda went... Oh well :(

SpooSports 08-15-2004 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by :TurboEK:
Damnit, I shoulda went... Oh well :(
I hate my job.