REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Okanagan Off-Topic (https://www.revscene.net/forums/okanagan-off-topic_175/)
-   -   The Spotted Thread! (https://www.revscene.net/forums/225007-spotted-thread.html)

SpooSports 04-06-2006 10:16 PM

I SAW A WHALE ON THE HIGHWAY...a yellow one.

darnold 04-07-2006 02:58 AM

Passed a Ford GT on the highway on my way out to work this afternoon, those fuckers sound MEAN even from just cruising down the road.

Gotta find a way to become a multi-millionaire one day heh.....

saloman 04-07-2006 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SpooSports

hahaha WTF.... hahaha.... whale?

Dmanm 04-07-2006 09:24 AM

ya a whale-on.

RRxtar 04-07-2006 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by darnold
Passed a Ford GT on the highway on my way out to work this afternoon, those fuckers sound MEAN even from just cruising down the road.

Gotta find a way to become a multi-millionaire one day heh.....

just gotta own orchard ford :)

dtt1167 04-07-2006 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SpooSports
HAHAHHAA I GET IT!

down_hill_dog 04-07-2006 10:54 PM

spotted steve TDC on hwyy in rutland tonight. lookin sharp!!!

bluebomber85 04-08-2006 12:01 PM

i don't seem to spot anyone anymore..

eviljeenyus 04-08-2006 09:22 PM

on my drive to kelowna....spotted lindz si outside merritt i think, then a yellow integra, then a kitted cavalier that looked half decent, then 2 kitted eclipses, couple porsches, and holy crap so many super giant lifted trucks !

darnold 04-11-2006 01:48 AM

Spotted a Carrera GT when i was in downtown vancouver last weekend, that was a jaw dropper.

saloman 04-11-2006 01:18 PM

spotted a crap load at the RS meet!

Spotted Waylon in Winfield gas depot selling me his axel back, thanks for delivering man!

Lindz_Si 04-11-2006 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by eviljeenyus
on my drive to kelowna....spotted lindz si outside merritt i think, then a yellow integra, then a kitted cavalier that looked half decent, then 2 kitted eclipses, couple porsches, and holy crap so many super giant lifted trucks !
It was meeeee indeed i think! Such a fun trip :)

Kaiten 04-11-2006 08:58 PM

spotted Waylon's R in the parking lot across from O-Zeki, getting sushi Waylon?

fourtirefire 04-11-2006 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaiten
spotted Waylon's R in the parking lot across from O-Zeki, getting sushi Waylon?
hey my car was there too!

we were at crab legs night at baxters actually

Kaiten 04-11-2006 10:02 PM

haha sorry danny, I just took a quick look while driving by.

RRxtar 04-11-2006 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by darnold
Spotted a Carrera GT when i was in downtown vancouver last weekend, that was a jaw dropper.
i poked my head in the window of a Bentley GT in downtown van this weekend.

dtt1167 04-11-2006 10:12 PM

bmwwheelman and I saw a Rolls Royce Silver Seraph, and a new mustang mach 1 in west van

UnknownZ24 04-12-2006 11:50 AM

Spotted Danno in the MR tootoo at lunch time today. Was stalking him in the gf's swift

RRxtar 04-12-2006 12:09 PM

spotted girlcrazy_4 sitting in the parkinglot at BP reving the shit out of his busted ass piece of shit trying to impress his girlfriend. i dont know whats worse, the squeeling belts, the bondo, or your hair cut.

darnold 04-12-2006 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DA_TEG
i poked my head in the window of a Bentley GT in downtown van this weekend.
I stayed in the coast hotel last weekend, which is just a stones throw away from stanley park.

The level of wealth shown off in that area is absolutely unbelievable. Every second car is a new(er) Bimmer, Benz, Porsche, Jaguar etc...

On top of that, even a hole in the wall apartment goes for half a million bucks.

Im sure LOTS of it is still just a show, many of those people probably have modest earning careers but are in debt up to their ears.

AzN_ignite 04-12-2006 05:06 PM

Quote:

spotted girlcrazy_4 sitting in the parkinglot at BP reving the shit out of his busted ass piece of shit trying to impress his girlfriend. i dont know whats worse, the squeeling belts, the bondo, or your hair cut.
ROFL haha i saw that loud thing too

saloman 04-12-2006 05:23 PM

Quote:

What Kind if car does he drive and who the hell is he? hahahaha

Hey Waylon do you remeber a kid named Adam Fairs or Ferris(cant remeber dont care) from RSS he graded with us hahahaha, anyways he drives turbo impulse all primer and bondo with an intake sticking a foot out of the hood, i will post a pic. He made a big mistake trying to drop gears on the highway hahahaha is he on here?

foxy_DA9 04-12-2006 05:41 PM

spotted mattster getting into his car today across from Toyota...

RRxtar 04-12-2006 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by saloman

Hey Waylon do you remeber a kid named Adam Fairs or Ferris(cant remeber dont care) from RSS he graded with us hahahaha, anyways he drives turbo impulse all primer and bondo with an intake sticking a foot out of the hood, i will post a pic. He made a big mistake trying to drop gears on the highway hahahaha is he on here?

you just answered your own question

jeffh 04-12-2006 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by saloman

adam is girl_crazy4 aka impulse_RS, the isuzu was craigs car for a couple months and it had tonnes of balls back then. i havent seen it since he sold it tho so i dunno what kind of state its in. but im sure its ghetto and shitty and slow