REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Okanagan Off-Topic (https://www.revscene.net/forums/okanagan-off-topic_175/)
-   -   The Spotted Thread! (https://www.revscene.net/forums/225007-spotted-thread.html)

Saturn2nr 08-18-2004 06:03 PM

spotted gunn leaving from the dilworth DQ parking lot on my way home

-Travis-

Gunn 08-18-2004 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Saturn2nr
spotted gunn leaving from the dilworth DQ parking lot on my way home

-Travis-

spotted you, too

fourtirefire 08-18-2004 06:19 PM

spotted keloluda's car at the brick this afternoon as i was bringing parts to try and release the brakes on one of the brick's semi trailers

RedCeli 08-19-2004 02:25 PM

Spotted Paparossi and his kids at chevron on Tuesday befroe heading out to Vancouver. He yelled at me cuz I was being bad.

bluebomber85 08-19-2004 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by onetirefire
spotted keloluda's car at the brick this afternoon as i was bringing parts to try and release the brakes on one of the brick's semi trailers
Yeah, Joel's pup was giving him some grief the other day...

fourtirefire 08-19-2004 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KeloLuda
Yeah, Joel's pup was giving him some grief the other day...
damn single axle POS's

bluebomber85 08-19-2004 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by suisei
YES! I thought that might be you in that older red lude... haha... you parked the car, got out, walked toward the pub, turned around, got back in your car, drove off and came back a few minutes later... forgot your wallet and ID? haha...

anyway, we havent' met before Idon't think, so you couldn't recognise me anyway... I was with those old peeps that were talking in a funny language... German... my parents and aunt and uncle... needless to say, I was only there for the beer......

Haha yeah, I checked my pockets and they were empty. I had to go home and get my wallet. I talked to you briefly at the OK RS meet.. I must of been pretty zoned out as I don't even remember hearing anyone speaking any german.. Say hi next time!!! :)

bluebomber85 08-19-2004 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by onetirefire
damn single axle POS's
I hear that at least 3 times a day..

Saturn2nr 08-19-2004 08:21 PM

Spotted Waylon at Rutland/33... just about missed you till you honked. haha

-Travis-

hondaracer33 08-20-2004 12:29 PM

spotted Bid Daddy again at BP again on thursday around 5:30pm

we should meet one day.....I'll see you at the show tomorrow

eviljeenyus 08-20-2004 01:46 PM

Saw RedCeli @ enhanced around 230 on the way home.

Bouncing Bettys 08-20-2004 03:31 PM

spotted a nice looking blue first gen mustang with a blower in valleyview

RedCeli 08-20-2004 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by eviljeenyus
Saw RedCeli @ enhanced around 230 on the way home.
Yup...I was getting my springs and struts installed. I think AllOverYou installed them, but I'm not sure. Whoever did it, they did a great job. Highly recommended. Also got my exhaust installed today.

Edit: Spotted 5zCivic at about 3:00 cruising down summit towards the connector...and spotted Walker at Brent's with his new S2K minus the windshiled and roof. Too bad they couldn't get that together in time for the show. Nice car.

Big Daddy 08-20-2004 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hondarcer33
spotted Bid Daddy again at BP again on thursday around 5:30pm

we should meet one day.....I'll see you at the show tomorrow

Yeah, i seem to be there a lot :), gonna be there before I drop the car off tonight actually.

Also spotted RedCeli's car pulling out of Enhanced today, looked like Scott was driving.

RRxtar 08-20-2004 05:53 PM

Spotted Waylon last nite around 9:00 pulling out of Manteo. I was on the bike so you probably didnt think to see me.

Paparossi 08-20-2004 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RedCeli
...and spotted Walker at Brent's with his new S2K minus the windshiled and roof. Too bad they couldn't get that together in time for the show. Nice car.
DOn't count him out just yet...it may make an appearance topless if the weather holds up.:)

bluebomber85 08-21-2004 12:17 PM

Last night spotted HyperREV pulling out of the carwash at petro can.. Lookin' nice, as always.

bluebomber85 08-21-2004 02:34 PM

Also spotted JR's G2 teg with the supra tails parked outside of Roses last night. She was looking sick as fuck. I kinda popped a half chubb. That taillight conversion looks awesome even up close!

Danch 08-21-2004 03:23 PM

Spotted....

RedCeli, taking pictures of chicks asses.
DA_Teg, taking pictures of chicks asses.
Paparossi, with that camera, probably taking pictures of chicks asses.
derekR
Suesei wandering amelessly around the inside of the building.
5zcivic, who looked STRESSED as hell!
bentforks, giving out stickers.
AZN_Ignite, clean car man.
Kamloopscruisin with a bald head.
Big Daddy, whose real name I mispronounced . :(

Soo many young rs members on the boards...if anyone missed me, I was the tall guy in the green Puma shirt.

(edit: forgot to mention, spotted the most GHETTO north shore hooker there too! the blue mini skirt old woman!)

Edit for more people (fogg and sudds):
Spotted HyperRev (kinda expected a redneck with a shirt that said "RWD KICKS AZZ!!!" but extremely overjoyed to find he's one of the greatest guys out there).

Spotted the owner of the twin turbo stealth, and his friend...Dave.
Also spotted, and sat beside, the must DRUNK person at the dinner, eviljeenus, who shoulted DA_Teg, Redceli, I loooove boooobs!!!! Also assaulted hyperREV on his way to the bathroom, to which someone said "That's warning points!" (haha!) who said that?

And get this, my bill for foggs??

2.66, got 3 witnesses, including 5zcivic.

Felt bad about giving a 25 cent tip! (just kidding).

Big Daddy 08-21-2004 04:50 PM

Let's see, spotted:

Redceli
Paparossi
5ZCivic
SueSei
Vdub97
Danch
HyperRev
Da_Teg
KamloopsCruisin

And some other people, but I forget already :(

And Danch: Most peope get my name wrong.

jeffh 08-21-2004 07:14 PM

spotted

autoxer
suisei
jaques? with the blue civic?
da_teg
323 gtx i think
and the other cruisers whose names i never got told and whose cars i didn't recognize

bluebomber85 08-22-2004 11:46 AM

Haha sounds like you guys had a pretty good time.

fourtirefire 08-22-2004 12:44 PM

spotted: far too many people to list... and quite the gongshow in action at the fogg, jeenius yelling out computer names across the restaurant

RRxtar 08-22-2004 01:09 PM

on the drive to kamloops, spotted:
me
HyperREV
jaques
derekR
Jr's G2
suisei
AZN_Ignite
autoxer
some guy in a maroon talon (sorry dont know who you are)

at the show: about 52 cars, some of which are on REVscene. and about 800 people, some of which are on REVscene.

HyperREV 08-22-2004 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DA_TEG
on the drive to kamloops, spotted:
me
HyperREV
jaques
derekR
Jr's G2
suisei
AZN_Ignite
autoxer
some guy in a maroon talon (sorry dont know who you are)

:werd:

add to that big daddy, danch, eviljeenyus, all the impulse guys, and uh... im sure im missing somebody.