REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Buyer/Seller Ratings Archive (https://www.revscene.net/forums/buyer-seller-ratings-archive_178/)
-   -   danlee78 (45-3-0) (https://www.revscene.net/forums/243870-danlee78-45-3-0-a.html)

clumppy 08-13-2006 03:01 PM

positive
even though the deal didn't exactly go through
wish things would have worked out but oh well
really great and honest guy to deal with! always returned my email/calls
thanks buddy!

tru2blu 09-12-2006 03:03 PM

POSITIVE

I'm at his house right now getting the E900
have bought 2 phones off him so far and everything has gone smooth both time.
Has become a good friend that knows his stuff about the cell phone business. All his used stuff are in pristine condition and are kept well. Honest and great seller.

Will deal with in future again.

Synarchist 09-15-2006 02:59 PM

+++POSITIVE+++

great guy to deal with
hooked up awesome deal
most definitely deal with again

Spoon_SIR 10-02-2006 01:28 AM

positive
thanks

Ronac 10-23-2006 01:16 PM

Positive

jc220 10-28-2006 01:39 AM

Great guy...will do business with him in the future...

prodigy~1 11-01-2006 02:35 PM

POISTIVE!

Quick sale, sold me an item... MINT MINT MINT!

jessickerrz 12-05-2006 03:47 PM

positive.

thanks! =)

aeris 12-12-2006 12:19 AM

positive!

A++ Great phone and great price!
thanks

webHead 12-21-2006 10:20 AM

Positive.

Nice guy. Easy to deal with.

luibei 01-07-2007 07:49 PM

Had a deal set up for some games with him and he asked for my contacts which i gave to him. Then he never replied my pm's. And finally he sold the stuff to someone else.

what pisses me off the most is that I was waiting this whole time for your reply, and if you were not going to sell to me you could have told me but you left me hanging instead. I didnt even get an explanation or apology. And please no excuse on first dibs because if you were waiting for the "first dibs" guy then you shouldn't have made the deal with me. Plus i have your pm's.

I had the opportunity to purchase one of those games but since i had a deal with you then i forfeited that chance. That is really low.

sorry buddy in all the forums i've been to i've never had to give anyone a negative, you are my first.

REBUTTAL BY danlee78 posted 01-08-2007 12:45 PM
actually i'm sorry cuz things didn't go your way. you knew i had someone who already had "first dibs" and if you have to give me a negative cuz u couldn't get your way then i'll take it

park_d 01-08-2007 07:44 PM

Absolutely positive...

quick sale, great deal... i will definitely buy from him again...

easycell 01-16-2007 07:20 PM

positive will buy from again

eeeee28 03-21-2007 11:03 PM

+++ I bought an ipod from a good guy with a sweet price....+++

pkting69 03-22-2007 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by luibei
Had a deal set up for some games with him and he asked for my contacts which i gave to him. Then he never replied my pm's. And finally he sold the stuff to someone else.

what pisses me off the most is that I was waiting this whole time for your reply, and if you were not going to sell to me you could have told me but you left me hanging instead. I didnt even get an explanation or apology. And please no excuse on first dibs because if you were waiting for the "first dibs" guy then you shouldn't have made the deal with me. Plus i have your pm's.

I had the opportunity to purchase one of those games but since i had a deal with you then i forfeited that chance. That is really low.

sorry buddy in all the forums i've been to i've never had to give anyone a negative, you are my first.

YEAH....same thing happen to me...
i gave him my contact and everything and he never replied..
i mean...at least have the courtesy to tell me that someone is willing to pay more than i m so i dont have to wait ....
jesus christ...
the funniest part was he thought he could get a better deal but end up got nothing...his buyer flake out...lol..
well...good thing i got a better deal somewhere...i should have thank him..but no respect wutsoever.....

i would not never will do business with him.....business is base on honestly and i dont see it in this person...

BIG NEGATIVE...NO DEAL...

REBUTTAL BY danlee78 posted 03-25-2007 07:58 PM
what the heck, this is what you get when you deal with lowballers, then turn to be flakers first you lowball me and then you say you'll get a better deal somewhere else. When clearly i was giving up more then the actual store itself...This teaches me not to deal with noobs man. So if you want to give me a negative, then whatever man. learn to deal more often and you'll get the rules straight. pshh! LOL~

celica_gts#27 03-25-2007 10:30 PM

Feedback

Bought a phone from this guy, mint condition, met up on time and no hassel, A+++

hankook 05-31-2007 09:40 PM

ez 2 deal wit

officejesus 07-28-2007 11:49 PM

Positive

JKam 11-14-2007 06:52 PM

positive, fast and smooth deal. even came out all the way to surrey to meet me.

will deal with again :)!

derek_mango 01-09-2008 09:03 AM

continuously tried to get things his way. i said i would only meet close to my place and he kept trying to meet me by metro. also kept trying to get the phone for cheaper than i was willing to let it go for. i had it listed for $80....was already said i would give it to him for $60. then he finds out that his dad was on fido and not rogers...asks me to get the phone unlocked for him or sell it to him for cheaper because he made the mistake of not knowing what provider his dad was on. ended up buying the phone anyways but if it wasnt for my fiance volunteering to meet this guy while i was at work...i would not have bothered selling to this dude. way too much work for a $60 phone.

Quote:

Response by danlee78
are you kidding? i volunteered to go to ur place twice, but first time you said it's to late and then second time you said that something came up and u said you won't be home till late and you were still downtown...also, i've learned from experience that "public" places are always the best to meet up. Also, about the price...the back is all scratched up so i think $60 isn't too bad for it. Also, the unlocking...i did ask you to unlock then sell it to me, but when you said it was cheap then i stopped asking you about it. Also, ur fiancee volunteering wasn't a forced thing...i was clearly willing to go where you were, but i didn't want to keep on waiting a day or two in case i lose out on the deal... thanks for the "good" feedback...i thought in my opinion it wasn't a bad transaction, but apparently not. Sorry for the inconvenience

XRS 02-18-2008 07:24 PM

Positive
Would buy from him again

Ena3 06-20-2008 02:36 AM

Positive
Very sincere thanks

Cloudy_Hair 09-22-2009 11:01 PM

easy to deal with. A++

CRS 09-03-2010 01:41 PM

Positive!

Met up within 24hrs and was very accommodating!

Synarchist 09-29-2010 12:27 PM

positive