REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   #RevsceneVLS General Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/revscenevls-general-chat_14/)
-   -   A girl like you.......................... (https://www.revscene.net/forums/29615-girl-like-you.html)

^!HoNdaS20o0!^ 02-06-2002 11:30 PM

i think any place thats big and dark is scary!! when ur alone that is!! but as for vancouver wise, i think going down to "bumtown" aka chinatown area/ hastings/ east DT.. is scary at night.. sometimes i drive around bymelf at night if i have stuff on my mind and if i pass that area it gives me the creeps.. sein'g all those weird ppl.. my dad once told me its cuz there so high/ full of drugs that they can't tell between day and night or something..

Ichigo_Milk 02-06-2002 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ^!HoNdaS20o0!^
i think any place thats big and dark is scary!! when ur alone that is!! but as for vancouver wise, i think going down to "bumtown" aka chinatown area/ hastings/ east DT.. is scary at night.. sometimes i drive around bymelf at night if i have stuff on my mind and if i pass that area it gives me the creeps.. sein'g all those weird ppl.. my dad once told me its cuz there so high/ full of drugs that they can't tell between day and night or something..
yeah..east hastings is really scary...it's pretty sad too...i've seen so many people do drugs there..one time, right outside that library on the corner of Main and East Hastings, there was a guy who had this needle out and everything....i know it happens but to see it in broad daylight on such a busy intersection is just way too much for me

^!HoNdaS20o0!^ 02-06-2002 11:43 PM

i dont hate bums but i despise them a lot.. cuz everybody has only one chance of living, why waste it? even worse they disturb other "normal" ppl while there wasting their god given right to live!! has anybody actually been in the library?? its kinda funny.. i alwayz wanted to check it out.. and once with a good freind of mine.. (hes hard core gansta) and i dared him to go wit me into that library and hes like. waht only us two?? and we chickened out.. and another time.. i was with another freind of mine that lives near china town and hes kinda shy and stuff and i dared him the same thing and hes like "sure" iam like :confused: :confused: :confused: and once u go in its not that bad.. theres actually a librarian and stuff.. actually books in there.. kaka.. and lots of old chinese men playin' chiense chess.. its just that it stinks in there.. and bums walk in and outta there to piss and stuff.. keke :bluemad: they ruined the place. if it was clean and nice.. it would be like the oldeset library in vancouver and might be a historical momnument or something! :bluemad:

willpower 02-07-2002 12:19 AM

I know that place.. it's called Carnegie Library... I'm around there every week, cuz my lawyer's office is there. It's not that bad... but ppl always think i'm a dealer :2finger:

you know, another wierd thing about cemetaries is that crows like to hang out at them, but they're totally quiet, and they stare at you. Last time I was at my parents' grave I saw this crow on top of this gravestone just staring at me and not making a sound. Not too scary but kinda eerie. :confused:

Ichigo_Milk 02-07-2002 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by willpower

you know, another wierd thing about cemetaries is that crows like to hang out at them, but they're totally quiet, and they stare at you. Last time I was at my parents' grave I saw this crow on top of this gravestone just staring at me and not making a sound. Not too scary but kinda eerie. :confused:

yeah...it doesn't really happen..whenever i'm near a park or something..crows always stare at me and then start crowing and making all this noise and then it signals another crow..and then he starts crowing like crazy....and it keeps happening as i walk along the park :(

InvisibleSoul 02-07-2002 01:31 PM

http://www.yks.ne.jp/~robox/robo/boa...lszappy4_l.jpg

http://www.yks.ne.jp/~robox/robo/boa...lszappy3_l.jpg

http://www.yks.ne.jp/~robox/robo/boa...lszappy2_l.jpg

{InvisibleSoul}

giCe 02-07-2002 05:46 PM

why do we have so many pics in our comp?????:confused:

W2K 02-07-2002 07:27 PM

hey, i have those boa pics too

^Tofu&No0dles! 02-08-2002 01:58 AM

droolz :flashey:

Ichigo_Milk 02-08-2002 02:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Ichigo_Milk 02-08-2002 02:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Ch28 02-08-2002 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ^!HoNdaS20o0!^
my dad once told me its cuz there so high/ full of drugs that they can't tell between day and night or something..

LSD or hallucinations cause that kinda effect...

Ch28 02-08-2002 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ImportAngel

yeah...it doesn't really happen..whenever i'm near a park or something..crows always stare at me and then start crowing and making all this noise and then it signals another crow..and then he starts crowing like crazy....and it keeps happening as i walk along the park :(

they're crowing cuz they see a cute girl so they all come and crow as they watch u walk
;)

crows have feelings too :lol

CiviC_J 02-08-2002 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ch 28 DuDe

well iono if it is my uncle or not

but sometimes i feel as if im not the only one in the room u kno wut i mean?

and sometimes i think i see stuff but iono maybe its my imagination

but 1 of my aunts....she can actually 'SEE' those things....same wif her son and daughter, but they're not as good as her...das why during my uncle's funeral and burial she didn't go cuz she can see those things, she doesn't even go out when it rains becuz when it rains das when ppl see ghosts the most...

sometimes i c things that arent even suppose to be there ....
ex..
1. my dead grandma
2. my dead friends

if i goto haunted places.. i c things that i dont want to .. yea when it rains i see shadows ..so i dun go anywhere by myself anymore

in korea.... 1 time we went to some haunted place..well supoosed to be haunted.. me, jay, eric, james, taehoon, brandon, and eric's friend
well we broke into the house and the house is 2 levels
me jay james went upstairs.. there were 6 doors and all the doors were open... james went to the end of the hallway .. so me and jay was jsut at the top of stairs.. he went to look in 1 room and the door closed.. he opens the door and asked if i closed it.. i said no ..y ? then he said i didnt close it... then james come to us saying lets leave... i said yea.. we saw white shadow.. so we was like wtf.. we was bout to leave when all the doors suddenly closed .. like they just banged shut and there was no one else except us... we ran downstairs and our other friends said they didnt hear anything .. we went back to the window..and it was boarded up .. we was like wtf.. ran to the door ..broke it down.. ran down the street fast as we can screaming our ass's off

CiviC_J 02-08-2002 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by willpower
I know that place.. it's called Carnegie Library... I'm around there every week, cuz my lawyer's office is there. It's not that bad... but ppl always think i'm a dealer :2finger:

crows are supposed to carry the souls of the dead

that may explain y there r lots of crows around graves >.<

InvisibleSoul 02-08-2002 09:47 PM

SES' New MV from their 5th album 'U'

This baby is freeeeeeeeesh!

{InvisibleSoul}

[4-1-1] 02-08-2002 11:35 PM

jgirls.com doesnt work :(

W2K 02-08-2002 11:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)

InvisibleSoul 02-09-2002 12:25 AM

SES 5 comes out on Valentine's Day... :)

And they already have the music video for the cover track released... nice... :)

{InvisibleSoul}

W2K 02-09-2002 09:39 AM

good job IS

W2K 02-09-2002 12:25 PM

hm...i was just rummaging through my files,, and i stumbled on a 1 hr long video about BoA, ..interesting..

InvisibleSoul 02-09-2002 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by W2K
hm...i was just rummaging through my files,, and i stumbled on a 1 hr long video about BoA, ..interesting..
Eh? Hook it up... :D

{InvisibleSoul}

W2K 02-09-2002 04:41 PM

icq me, ill send it to u .
im downloading that spoon video (600megs) right now..
damn its so lbig

Ch28 02-09-2002 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CiviC_J
sometimes i c things that arent even suppose to be there ....
ex..
1. my dead grandma
2. my dead friends

if i goto haunted places.. i c things that i dont want to .. yea when it rains i see shadows ..so i dun go anywhere by myself anymore

in korea.... 1 time we went to some haunted place..well supoosed to be haunted.. me, jay, eric, james, taehoon, brandon, and eric's friend
well we broke into the house and the house is 2 levels
me jay james went upstairs.. there were 6 doors and all the doors were open... james went to the end of the hallway .. so me and jay was jsut at the top of stairs.. he went to look in 1 room and the door closed.. he opens the door and asked if i closed it.. i said no ..y ? then he said i didnt close it... then james come to us saying lets leave... i said yea.. we saw white shadow.. so we was like wtf.. we was bout to leave when all the doors suddenly closed .. like they just banged shut and there was no one else except us... we ran downstairs and our other friends said they didnt hear anything .. we went back to the window..and it was boarded up .. we was like wtf.. ran to the door ..broke it down.. ran down the street fast as we can screaming our ass's off

holy shit

thats why u dont see me doing those things :D

we should send ImportAngel to that place :lol

willpower 02-09-2002 05:09 PM

whoooaaa....!! I just came back from Oceanview cemetary, and the crows were super noisy, but i didn't see any. Strange. So I walked over to my parents' plot... I'm about 5 feet away, and on the gravestone beside theirs is this HUGE F**KING HAWK!!! :eek2: Then a team of 5 crows swooped down really close to my head, and they scared the hawk away. A little off-topic, but since we're talking about crows... :p