REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Buyer/Seller Ratings Archive (https://www.revscene.net/forums/buyer-seller-ratings-archive_178/)
-   -   installerz (12-0-0) (https://www.revscene.net/forums/350820-installerz-12-0-0-a.html)

vancitiboy 12-10-2005 10:27 PM

installerz (12-0-0)

Good guys, great to deal with

Keith bought my sub's without question. Would recommend him to anyone.

Met up at a great meeting point. Unlike alot of other guys.

First positive for yah man.

Thanks again

AAA+++

Would definitely deal with Keith again

orgasm_donor 04-30-2006 04:22 PM

POSITIVE !

Bought a remote off of me. Showed up on time while I was a bit late (sorry Keith!). Had a nice chat about the audio industry.

Very nice guy and I'm sure we'll do business again some day. :p

Thanks!

The Dude 08-21-2006 05:42 PM

POSITIVE! Hooked me up with a cage and harness for a smokin price, and even took time out of his day to bench test the deck. Great guy to deal with! Thanks again......

The Dude 09-01-2006 02:28 PM

A+++ once again, thanks!!

The Dude 09-29-2006 09:41 PM

Positive! Set me up with a great deal once again, cheers!!

orgasm_donor 11-02-2006 08:20 AM

POSITIVE! Again :)

Came to my place and picked up a sub box off of me. Great guy to talk to! Hope to deal with you again in the future.

The Dude 11-30-2006 01:50 PM

POSITIVE as usual. One of the most professional and helpful guys in audio locally! Thanks again.

The Dude 05-05-2007 05:17 PM

POSITIVE of course, great guys to deal with. Highly recommended!!

::smurfie:: 05-05-2007 06:21 PM

Keith hooked up my alarm, and i gotta say i was very impressed. Will i do business agian? OH HELL YEAH!!

A+++++

The Dude 03-07-2009 02:56 PM

POSITIVE as usual. Thanks again, Keith!

n_o_s_21 04-19-2009 03:20 AM

positive!!

I gotta say this guy is a lifesaver. Hooked me up with an awesome set of speakers, when I needed them most.

also Bought some items off me giving me a little pocket $$

Anyone looking for anything audio related has got to check out the SOUNDSGOOD shop near IKEA in Coquitlam FIRST.. Chances are Keith will have what you need, or be able to get it for you, with AWESOME customer service.

His crew is also holding a massive soundoff in June....Be sure to come out, visit, and support the industry!

Would definatly reccomend him to anyone, and of course, will continue doing business with him in the future

Thanks again Keith :)

n_o_s_21 05-12-2009 01:33 AM

Yet another Wikkid deal from Keith @ soundsgood. Installed an alarm with autostart in the girlfriends car, gave me an unbeatable price, and went over everything to make sure she could work it all. Also hooked up all the bells and whistles without hesitation.

Will be coming back for sure..........and bring my friends with me.

Oh, and thanks to mike for helping on the install.....good job with those little hands of yours ;)