REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Entertainment Forum

Entertainment Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Entertainment District
Members' movie reviews, Trailers, TV show post-discussions. Warning: Absolutely, do not post links to pirated or illegal download sites!

Old 02-15-2003, 02:44 PM   #101
rsx
Lomac owned my ass at least once

Thanked 3,463 Times in 820 Posts
when the hell was this thread created??

ahahaha

i love that show,
i can't believe clark is so stupid, he already told PETE might as well tell Lana!!
Advertisement
rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2003, 12:50 AM   #102
I am Hook'd on RS

yeah I agree but then the show would be over.. No one would watch it anymore..
91Accord77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2003, 11:04 AM   #103
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Is K.K. really stripping them off next episode as I saw on the commercial? TGTBT
seevik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2003, 07:33 PM   #104
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Quote:
Originally posted by seevik
Is K.K. really stripping them off next episode as I saw on the commercial? TGTBT
what?! *eyes light up*
Old 02-20-2003, 03:58 PM   #105
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
Originally posted by seevik
That was from last season.

Anybody seen the last epi where chloe was pouring her heart out and clark calls out lana's name....ouch.
Old 02-20-2003, 04:22 PM   #106
I am Hook'd on RS

Quote:
Anybody seen the last epi where chloe was pouring her heart out and clark calls out lana's name....ouch.
Yeah I saw it.. that's gotta hurt.. I want Clark to meet Lois Lane.. That's going to be strange if they make Lois Chloe's cousin..
Old 02-20-2003, 10:27 PM   #107
rsx

cloe's cousin? wow that'll get too crazy
Old 02-20-2003, 10:52 PM   #108

poor chloe..."you're worth the wait"
Old 02-21-2003, 11:15 AM   #109
rsx

chloe is a jerk, she's inhibitting Lana and Clark's being together.

giving lana that look when they were in the talon. geez! geez!! get outta here chloe is what i would say.
Old 02-21-2003, 12:06 PM   #110
I am Hook'd on RS

I'd like to see Clark & Lana get together too.. but that would be the end of the show right? The only other reason to watch is the development of Clarks powers & perhaps to see how Lex becomes his nemesis.
Old 02-21-2003, 02:20 PM   #111
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

If anything Lana is the one to blame. She obviously knows Chloe likes him, yet Lana she never truley expressed how she feels about Clark. She wants him but she doesn't admit it. Chloe has loved Clark from the start, it's just that Clark likes Lana. So ofcourse Chloe is gonna be upset, because she'd do anything to be with him. Lana plays hard to get with Clark, she doesn't even know what she wants. Yet Clark is whipped by her, when he knows that there is a person that would do anything for him. But Clark just uses Chloe and doesn't have any interest in her.

And Chloe didn't give Lana a dirty look, she was just hurt because Clark likes Lana, and she feels sad because Lana gets more attention than her and it hurts for her to see them together because she knows they like eachother. Can you really blame Chloe? I mean she's been trying to get with Clark this whole time, and Lana doesn't even have to try and she gets way more attention from Clark. I'd be upset too. It's not like Chloe is an ugly girl either. She's pretty hot.
Brickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 02:47 PM   #112

even if there was a "dirty" look, can you really blame her? seeing the person you love, love somebody else. that hurts.
Old 02-21-2003, 02:49 PM   #113

Exactly. She's hurt.. id feel very hurt too.
Old 02-21-2003, 03:53 PM   #114
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Lana is not playing hard to get. Lana just couldn't be with Clark because he is just so secretive (obviously). It is hard to be with someone who can't be open to you. It's not her fault.

On a sidenote, I think Chloe knows Clark's secret. Couple epis ago, she found out. at the end, she seemed to have amnesia of what happened. Then how come Pete didn't have amnesia. I know pete knows the secret, but I mean the details of what happened.

I feel like a dork it's all good though.
Old 02-21-2003, 04:49 PM   #115

Lana did not like Clark being secret, but even she admitted thats part of the mystery of Clark Kent. He would not be who he is if he did not have some mystery to him. And the "Visage" episode at the end, when she found out Whitney was dead, she said that she didn't care about his secrets, that she never wants to loose him and he is one of the only good things in her life. Lana was going to go on a date with him after that episode, but Clark screwed things over, because Pete had the parasite in him, and used the red kryptonite to control him. Chloe was hurt, but Chloe got infected too, and Lana saw Chloe made out with Clark. Then shit happened between them again, and things went back to the way they were. Even when Clark apoligized with the rose, she threw it out I know I would have been mad too, but Clark had no control over it. Not like they were really boyfriend and girlfriend either, but obviously Lana would have went for him regardless of Chloe's feelings.

That is all.
Old 02-23-2003, 10:15 PM   #116
Forum Patroller

Quote:
Originally posted by Brickface
Lana did not like Clark being secret, but even she admitted thats part of the mystery of Clark Kent. He would not be who he is if he did not have some mystery to him. And the "Visage" episode at the end, when she found out Whitney was dead, she said that she didn't care about his secrets, that she never wants to loose him and he is one of the only good things in her life. Lana was going to go on a date with him after that episode, but Clark screwed things over, because Pete had the parasite in him, and used the red kryptonite to control him. Chloe was hurt, but Chloe got infected too, and Lana saw Chloe made out with Clark. Then shit happened between them again, and things went back to the way they were. Even when Clark apoligized with the rose, she threw it out I know I would have been mad too, but Clark had no control over it. Not like they were really boyfriend and girlfriend either, but obviously Lana would have went for him regardless of Chloe's feelings.

That is all.
haha well said...lol...

Quote:
Originally posted by IronPinoy
Lana is not playing hard to get. Lana just couldn't be with Clark because he is just so secretive (obviously). It is hard to be with someone who can't be open to you. It's not her fault.

On a sidenote, I think Chloe knows Clark's secret. Couple epis ago, she found out. at the end, she seemed to have amnesia of what happened. Then how come Pete didn't have amnesia. I know pete knows the secret, but I mean the details of what happened.

I feel like a dork it's all good though.
and at the end of that episode, i think pete came over and apoligized to clark although he doesnt remember what he did...
Old 02-25-2003, 06:03 PM   #117
Forum Patroller

OMG... Clark is a bad guy...hehe...i always thought he was...just makes him more human...lol...very good episode..(rosetta)...
Old 02-25-2003, 06:16 PM   #118
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by 91Accord77
I'd like to see Clark & Lana get together too.. but that would be the end of the show right? The only other reason to watch is the development of Clarks powers & perhaps to see how Lex becomes his nemesis.
clark and lana will never be together.
never ever ever.
infact after highschool (or collage i forgot) clark almost never sees lana ever again. maybe three or four times through out the rest of lanas life time (cuz of course superman ages really really really really slowly, which doesnt make sense cuz...he should still look like a little boy right now hah)

and as for lex, doesnt he just become super fuckin rich and power hungry. thats about it. he just causes al otta damn trouble in metropolis and superman has to cleanup.

anyways the fact is, superman never has a gf and never will. thats already a given fact.

watchign smallville is like watching the titanic, you already know whats gonna happen. you just dont know the details. except that smallville is not true to the entire storyline, but anwyays. yah.

Last edited by Ulic Qel-Droma; 02-25-2003 at 06:19 PM.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 10:19 PM   #119
rsx

its getting interesting now..

i think the stage is set: lex is becoming more evil and clark is realizing his 'destiny' i like how Christopher Reeves had a guest appearance, and them playing the John Williams-Superman theme song.
Old 02-25-2003, 10:40 PM   #120
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

doesn't lana die or something???????

don't remember........comic was sooo long ago
i remember someone important in clark's life dies or something

member of the "Go To Jail For BoA Anytime Crew"
URA RENGE - Taijutsu Master of the Hidden Revscene Village

{o,o} ......ya rly!
/)__)
-"-"-
PSN: AznAlien
Grandmaster TSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 10:59 PM   #121
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally posted by Ulic Qel-Droma
clark and lana will never be together.
never ever ever.
infact after highschool (or collage i forgot) clark almost never sees lana ever again. maybe three or four times through out the rest of lanas life time (cuz of course superman ages really really really really slowly, which doesnt make sense cuz...he should still look like a little boy right now hah)

and as for lex, doesnt he just become super fuckin rich and power hungry. thats about it. he just causes al otta damn trouble in metropolis and superman has to cleanup.

anyways the fact is, superman never has a gf and never will. thats already a given fact.

watchign smallville is like watching the titanic, you already know whats gonna happen. you just dont know the details. except that smallville is not true to the entire storyline, but anwyays. yah.
doesnt clark marry lois in superman 4
we can all look forward to superman 5
ohki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 11:07 PM   #122
I keep RS good

Quote:
Originally posted by rsx
its getting interesting now..

i think the stage is set: lex is becoming more evil and clark is realizing his 'destiny' i like how Christopher Reeves had a guest appearance, and them playing the John Williams-Superman theme song.
wtf really?
that i gotta see?
so like...is reeves still in a wheel chair or what?
Old 02-25-2003, 11:07 PM   #123
I keep RS good

Quote:
Originally posted by Drownser
doesnt clark marry lois in superman 4
we can all look forward to superman 5
ok fine im wrong, if you are right...but then the relationship doesnt last long (in terms of superman years)

Last edited by Ulic Qel-Droma; 02-25-2003 at 11:08 PM.
Old 02-26-2003, 12:10 AM   #124
F3
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally posted by Ulic Qel-Droma
wtf really?
that i gotta see?
so like...is reeves still in a wheel chair or what?
yup....still in a wheel chair
F3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 10:32 AM   #125
I am Hook'd on RS

I still can't get over how much alike Tom Welling (Clark) looks to what Christopher Reeves looked/looks like.. They look like they could be brothers..

Lex is definitely looking more & more evil.. the friendship between Clark & Lex is fading.. Lex is getting really anxious at finding out about Clark.. He knows too much already.. but you guys think about the fact that Lionel knows about Clarks secret.. Remember the episode when Lionel & Martha are kept prisoner in the Metropolis Luthor Corp building.. Lionel might not have been blind in this episode.. just acting..

Last edited by 91Accord77; 02-26-2003 at 10:36 AM.