REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 01-30-2012, 10:19 PM   #9501
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,284 Times in 420 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everymans View Post
EDIT:Not sure what's worse in that prelude picture, the prelude, or the rims on that cube on the other side of the street.
Or worst, your knowledge in cars. That's a Scion xB.

Advertisement
Sky_High is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-31-2012, 01:25 AM   #9502
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

this would be better than spitting.
(as posted on this thread before)
http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/files/notice_1.pdf
imp_squared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 01:26 AM   #9503

Not sure what this owner was thinking

Spoiler!
Old 01-31-2012, 01:29 AM   #9504

^ they like cats?
Old 01-31-2012, 01:40 AM   #9505
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
EDIT:Not sure what's worse in that prelude picture, the prelude, or the rims on that cube on the other side of the street.
Those are hub caps, not rims...
lowda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:08 AM   #9506
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 4,037 Times in 709 Posts
^I'm still in bed right now laying sideways, looking at the pics of that RX8 was so easy LOL

Example:
swfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:16 PM   #9507
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,382 Times in 416 Posts
for those of you that know the brentwood mall parking lot

yup, she is parking there
k3mps is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-31-2012, 07:29 PM   #9508
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

^ Haha right in front of mcdicks. I've seen quite a few bad parking jobs in that lot. Unfortunately no pictures
ProBoostin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 10:58 PM   #9509
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xilley View Post
Just shut up.

you had no right to Spit at another persons Car.
dont explain yourself anymore.
It's saliva, it's not god damn house paint or a key to the door or bird crap to to friggen door handle. honestly, in this city where it rains 182 days a year would you ever notice spit on your car? you guys are getting upitty about such a minor offense that it's pathetic. I've seen complaints on this site about people honking because they didn't signal in front of them or blue god damn matte wrap on an m3. do you people honestly agree that this fool was in the right? parking in a no parking area? on a curb? in front of a fire hydrant? in a commercial area? during rush hour? blocking half a street? in a friggen range rover, one of the most uneconomical vehicles produced in the last 15 years? And taking half an hour out of my schedule when it could have taken 5 if he had not parked there? I find it hard to defend such a tool in this situation. Maybe if he had some emergency lights on or a commercial parking sign under his mirror, but it was simply another ignorant driver on the road that will probably never realize the wrong he commited. I could have done way worse. I could have turned into that corner and left a nice gash on his bumper and ran away. But I reversed into rush hour traffic, went a block down, took the incredibly narrow back alley where I had to back up yet again because someone else approached me, then make a 4 point turn to get out of my destination so I could face this asshole range rover yet again. a 5 minute delivery turned into 30 minutes. I could have also called busters and had his ranger rover towed in minutes where he could have faced a nice 90 dollar fine. I though spit was enough for this prick. but it was apparently too much for you guys. Here's some pictures to balance my criticism with awful rice since this is not the stupid drivers thread.

This is obviously a joke car. Nice hood scoop in the front, plenty of sti spray paint stencil designs all all around to boot.

borderline

Is this even worth fixing?

Terrible quality but it's a Corrolla sedan with a spoiler a hood scoop and those really awesome window guards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_High View Post
Or worst, your knowledge in cars. That's a Scion xB.

Good point. I seemed to have like, mistaken some econoshtibox for another! i mean, they look so different! and they're such important cars to memorize when you quote pictures on the internet! how crucial it is not mix up a Nissan cube to a ....scion........

Last edited by Everymans; 01-31-2012 at 11:17 PM. Reason: qouting is difficult
Everymans is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-31-2012, 11:10 PM   #9510
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,462 Times in 390 Posts
Quote:
Spoiler!
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Renn.Sport View Post
I sold my Yaris 5 years ago, and seriously, IT IS better than your shit box civics. The mods I have for that car is probably worth more than your whole self-worth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joreus View Post
After spending some time reading through this thread, I now know how to give a killer blowjob. Thanks revscene.

2005 richmond transportation device
nack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:16 PM   #9511
I don't get it

^^^ that corolla parks near my apartment...owner gives a stare evertime i get in my car or carwash!!!!!
mercyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:04 AM   #9512
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
Quote:
It's saliva, it's not god damn house paint or a key to the door or bird crap to to friggen door handle. honestly, in this city where it rains 182 days a year would you ever notice spit on your car? you guys are getting upitty about such a minor offense that it's pathetic. I've seen complaints on this site about people honking because they didn't signal in front of them or blue god damn matte wrap on an m3. do you people honestly agree that this fool was in the right? parking in a no parking area? on a curb? in front of a fire hydrant? in a commercial area? during rush hour? blocking half a street? in a friggen range rover, one of the most uneconomical vehicles produced in the last 15 years? And taking half an hour out of my schedule when it could have taken 5 if he had not parked there? I find it hard to defend such a tool in this situation. Maybe if he had some emergency lights on or a commercial parking sign under his mirror, but it was simply another ignorant driver on the road that will probably never realize the wrong he commited. I could have done way worse. I could have turned into that corner and left a nice gash on his bumper and ran away. But I reversed into rush hour traffic, went a block down, took the incredibly narrow back alley where I had to back up yet again because someone else approached me, then make a 4 point turn to get out of my destination so I could face this asshole range rover yet again. a 5 minute delivery turned into 30 minutes. I could have also called busters and had his ranger rover towed in minutes where he could have faced a nice 90 dollar fine. I though spit was enough for this prick. but it was apparently too much for you guys. Here's some pictures to balance my criticism with awful rice since this is not the stupid drivers thread.

Spoiler!

Good point. I seemed to have like, mistaken some econoshtibox for another! i mean, they look so different! and they're such important cars to memorize when you quote pictures on the internet! how crucial it is not mix up a Nissan cube to a ....scion........
If that's your justification what was the point of even spitting on it?

I mean ... he obviously made your day horrible, so your rebuttal was something he won't even notice .. i don't even .. a note on the windshield would've been better than what you did.
BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-01-2012, 12:11 AM   #9513
no

Thanked 6,058 Times in 1,222 Posts
Quote:

Spoiler!
not reading that
jpark is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-01-2012, 12:44 AM   #9514
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,121 Times in 669 Posts
Quote:
I really didnt want to bother reading your shit but since you quoted me

First of all Spit will leave a mark, if you didnt know that. try spitting on your own car and let it dry.

2nd Blue - Then you call us Pathetic because yourself Commited a Minor Offence you even Admitted of doing.

3rd Red - Just because you cant own one or maybe you can, now your going around shitting the car by saying its "uneconomical" I dont see how your spitting helps the Environment.

4th darkgreen - Took you 30 minutes to get around the block? what were you doing? crawling?
Quote:
I spat on the range Rover when I left after going around the entire block to make my stop.
didnt sound like you took 30 minutes, more like your just exaggerating so you dont lose all your face on RS.

5th pink - well why didnt you? let me know when you do hey? because that would be really cool to know

6th yellow - so your a PIZZA boy ! that explains it all

now I hope you dont reply, so you could save yourself some Face on RS.

Btw, post your car on this thread i think it just may have some Thread potential, since you were willing to leave a Nice Gash on the range with it
xilley is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-01-2012, 12:48 AM   #9515
RS controls my life!

Thanked 4,071 Times in 346 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonestock View Post
for those of you that know the brentwood mall parking lot

yup, she is parking there
i'm trying to figure out how she thought that was a parking spot...
ThatKoukiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:19 PM   #9516
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xilley View Post
I really didnt want to bother reading your shit but since you quoted me

First of all Spit will leave a mark, if you didnt know that. try spitting on your own car and let it dry.

2nd Blue - Then you call us Pathetic because yourself Commited a Minor Offence you even Admitted of doing.

3rd Red - Just because you cant own one or maybe you can, now your going around shitting the car by saying its "uneconomical" I dont see how your spitting helps the Environment.

4th darkgreen - Took you 30 minutes to get around the block? what were you doing? crawling? didnt sound like you took 30 minutes, more like your just exaggerating so you dont lose all your face on RS.

5th pink - well why didnt you? let me know when you do hey? because that would be really cool to know

6th yellow - so your a PIZZA boy ! that explains it all

now I hope you dont reply, so you could save yourself some Face on RS.

Btw, post your car on this thread i think it just may have some Thread potential, since you were willing to leave a Nice Gash on the range with it

This is what it looked like new. Didn't think spitting on a car would gather such an unapologetic shit storm. Why does everyone feel the need to defend the terrible driver?
Everymans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:08 PM   #9517

I don't believe everyone is defending the terrible driver.
I just think spitting is so stupid. (well unless your sick and you have to split phlegm out)
Leaving a note would be your best bet.

Cause I wouldn't want someone spitting on my car, denting the door, or keying the car.
But leaving a note totally shows the driver that he's a dumbass for parking like a dumbass, with a note there is no guessing!!
Old 02-01-2012, 05:12 PM   #9518
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,065 Times in 1,251 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy View Post
Saw the driver pull in here, get out, and not even bother fixing her parking.
I park horizontally across three stalls in the morning to get my coffee at that starbucks.
yray is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-01-2012, 08:56 PM   #9519
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Easy insurance claim right there. Do any of you call parking companies when you see terrible parking like that? This morning I seen a Range Rover parked in front of a fire hydrant with his back tire on the curb on a corner making it nearly impossible to turn onto the street he was parked on. I spat on the range Rover when I left after going around the entire block to make my stop.
You don't spit on people's cars. It's respect for the car even if the owner is an asshole. If I were you, I'd watch my back from now on....
BaoTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-02-2012, 08:06 PM   #9520
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,205 Times in 1,021 Posts

Finally got a picture of that black 3 series coupe at SFU. First time I saw the plate then I realized its actually ST1.

Now we have CX 335 and ST1.

PS: Just realized the badge is red and black instead of blue and black.
EvoFire is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-02-2012, 10:52 PM   #9521
Banned (ABWS)

sombody keyd my friend's g37 at sfu
from headlight to taillight too
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sb.jpg (147.3 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by niu99; 02-02-2012 at 11:00 PM.
niu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-02-2012, 10:55 PM   #9522

^Does that sticker say supercar only imaginable?!
double0seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:56 PM   #9523
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Because "super car"...
Posted via RS Mobile
s300ae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:59 PM   #9524
:: Sells McLarens, Not tofu :okay: ::

Thanked 11,815 Times in 3,329 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoFire View Post

Finally got a picture of that black 3 series coupe at SFU. First time I saw the plate then I realized its actually ST1.

Now we have CX 335 and ST1.

PS: Just realized the badge is red and black instead of blue and black.
that looks like a 335i cab...

and the guy that keyed your buddy's car is probably a hater.

13' Nissan DBA-R35 GT-R Black Ed - Black met. - "Sophia"

00' Acura 1.6EL - // Power of dreams Project - "Unity"

02' Nissan M35 Stagea - "Wynn"

91' Honda EF Civic CX - "Xander"

- The Drinker of Many Many Coffees @ McLaren Vancouver
tofu1413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:01 PM   #9525

Quote:
Originally Posted by double0seven View Post
^Does that sticker say supercar only imaginable?!

Must have been this one:

This post thanked by: