REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2021, 10:47 PM   #3901
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Calgary/Vancouv
Posts: 203
Thanked 403 Times in 65 Posts
Latest purchase and new daily driver

Advertisement
nismodrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-18-2021, 11:21 AM   #3902
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
 
nabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: vancouver
Posts: 5,700
Thanked 3,415 Times in 1,107 Posts
I have been wanting this one for a while, randomly checked and it was on sale.

__________________
Quote:
[03-07, 03:26] Yodamaster - The feeling when you quickly insert without hitting the sides
nabs is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-18-2021, 02:35 PM   #3903
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 3,327
Thanked 5,665 Times in 1,271 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabs View Post
I have been wanting this one for a while, randomly checked and it was on sale.

I love Orient, they punch way above their $.

Here are my two:


Last edited by inv4zn; 10-18-2021 at 06:20 PM.
inv4zn is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-18-2021, 05:41 PM   #3904
RS Veteran
 
bcrdukes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: TOS'd
Posts: 26,807
Thanked 8,494 Times in 3,379 Posts
For some reason I can't see the pictures you linked but it appears to be linked from your Dropbox. All I see is "Here are my two:" and that's it. It could be me however.
bcrdukes is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-18-2021, 06:20 PM   #3905
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 3,327
Thanked 5,665 Times in 1,271 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes View Post
For some reason I can't see the pictures you linked but it appears to be linked from your Dropbox. All I see is "Here are my two:" and that's it. It could be me however.
Fixed, thanks. Stupid dropbox.
inv4zn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 03:22 PM   #3906
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
 
nabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: vancouver
Posts: 5,700
Thanked 3,415 Times in 1,107 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabs View Post
What's a good source for nylon/nato straps? There's a bunch of them on Amazon, I was wondering if anyone knew decent brand names, etc.
In case anyone is looking for this in the future, I found a good source. I bought a few to test their quality and they are pretty good. I was worried that the buckle would be cheap quality or loose but it feels really well made.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00...TF8&th=1&psc=1

They have a heavier quality one too:

https://www.amazon.ca/Barton-Jetson-...7D6JXH2L&psc=1
__________________
Quote:
[03-07, 03:26] Yodamaster - The feeling when you quickly insert without hitting the sides
nabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 10:55 PM   #3907
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!
 
6793026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BC, HK, USA
Posts: 6,954
Thanked 2,128 Times in 843 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabs View Post
In case anyone is looking for this in the future, I found a good source. I bought a few to test their quality and they are pretty good. I was worried that the buckle would be cheap quality or loose but it feels really well made.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00...TF8&th=1&psc=1

They have a heavier quality one too:

https://www.amazon.ca/Barton-Jetson-...7D6JXH2L&psc=1
i have the first one.. yeah it's cheaper in feel but meh.
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net