REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Food & Fine Dining

Food & Fine Dining Hungry? Come on down to Wings - Fun, Food and Drinks.
Top Restaurants in town? Got a good recipe to share? Share culinary info or post up photos of your delicious dish. #revsceneVLS

Old 09-22-2022, 09:19 AM   #8276
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 2,784 Times in 1,047 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitev70r View Post
Not yet ...haven't had time ! Heard it was out of this world ...bison burger, right?
That's right, locally sourced.
Advertisement
mikemhg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 07:20 AM   #8277
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Thanked 1,301 Times in 567 Posts
https://www.yelp.ca/biz/bona-fide-bbq-burnaby

This was a few weeks ago but still worth mentioning. Bonafide BBQ is in the new Brentwood food court but don't mistake it for junky food court Chinese BBQ. It not as good as HK BBQ Master but it's the best substitute I've had in Burnaby/Vancouver (I thought it was better than Chinatown BBQ) - it's 80-90% as good and the prices are about the same as BBQ Master.
Old 09-24-2022, 08:17 AM   #8278
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitev70r View Post
They have a 2 night getaway which includes 2 night stay, 2 nights at Row Fourteen with the full menu including flights of 4 cider, $50 to use at their coffee/shop, and a nice tour from the owner!

2 nights of Row Fourteen ... pinch me. Tonight is 2nd night
Super interested in trying this place. How many courses is the meal normally? From the website it looks like ordering everything a la carte would be cheaper.

Does anything else make this package more special?
JayEch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 01:35 PM   #8279
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 2,885 Times in 1,321 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayEch View Post
Super interested in trying this place. How many courses is the meal normally? From the website it looks like ordering everything a la carte would be cheaper.

Does anything else make this package more special?
So you get suite for 2 nights, 2 evenings of 7 course meal for 2 (with a flight of 4 ciders per person), a tour of the farm (interesting), a bottle of craft cider to take home, $50 gift certificate to use at the marketplace for coffee/pastries or whatever, and this includes all taxes.
whitev70r is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: