REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2021, 12:13 PM   #25051
GS8
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
GS8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: The Fruit Loops
Posts: 3,072
Thanked 6,241 Times in 1,686 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GS8 View Post
It's Friday night so I'm gonna give a little update here regarding the first girl. This thread needs to keep going.

So this first girl I mentioned. She tries pretty hard to protect her true thoughts but she slipped today.

She basically let out how fed up she is getting of her work arrangement. She's a TFW from the Philippines and is living with and working for her sister. It sounds like a sweet gig but apparently becoming too much for her as even on her days off, she basically gets kidnapped by her family 'because flips' so she has no free will to go places on her own and *cough* meet other people.

I asked her when her contract was over and she said Mar 2023

I feel bad for her as she's really a nice person. She's just trapped right now. She's already late to life, has to endure this and will be even further behind as her education she obtained in the Philippines is irrelevant here. She needs to start again. It was just interesting to see her just blurt it out after hiding it so well for so long (I've known her since pre-Covid).

Of course she's in a tight spot. Can't fight with family / your employer. I empathize with her especially since my own family's gene pool can fit in a thimble.

I am NOT getting involved. She's just talking with me and slowly letting things out. I have no plans to get involved. Right now we're just friends talking, nothing more. She just needs someone outside of her family as she has no one. Her fragility is showing more and more.

I will not abandon her in this state.

/Spoke out
Update to this:

We met this past Saturday as she wanted to. We met from 3pm to 3am. We talked a ton. We had some plans but ended up talking, eating and drinking. Went to the Boathouse but came back for more talking. There was nothing sexual here at all.

She opened up more about her life and she admitted to me that she's stuck in her 'life' for another 1.5 years. She literally can't do anything until her contract is over. She has a lot of life experience but is 'frozen in time' so to speak. I felt bad for her but understood her duties towards attaining PR. I do wish there was a faster option for her but oh well.

Towards the end of our time, I was massaging her legs and feet (I am not an RMT) and she said how much she loved it as she starts melting into my couch, smiling and gently moaning. I kept at it because as I was doing it, I was playing back all the messages in my mind that she sent me about being exhausted, frustrated, busy etc. so I felt she deserved this moment in time (it helps that my building is super quiet).

She repositioned herself and lay her head on my lap as I gently stroked her head while singing a Leonard Cohen song. She fell asleep for 10 minutes. I let her me. When she woke up, she was a bit miffed (at herself) but from there I took her home. She had to wake up at 7am to start work again.

She's so used to serving other people that the fact I served her that night threw off her universal balance but, later, she understood, she was super thankful and grateful for what I did.

It's been an interesting journey. From blind couple, to romantic interest to time apart, to valued friends and now even closer friends. I'm not disrupting the flow we have. It would be VERY hard (and aggravating) to pursue a relationship with her so I'm not riding down that avenue yet. However, when she told me she has no friends here, That broke my heart. I told her 'yes you do. You're looking at one'. She had a deep smile on her face so I knew that even if we don't date, we'll have a deep loving connection to each other.


Spoiler!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GS8 View Post
When I think about ewe, I touch myself

Last edited by GS8; 09-06-2021 at 12:19 PM.
GS8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 12:24 PM   #25052
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
BIC_BAWS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: revscene
Posts: 3,400
Thanked 3,705 Times in 1,228 Posts
The simping in this thread is disgusting

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
__________________
|| 97 E36 M3 Sedan || Arctic Silver | 5MT
|| RIP 02 E46 330ci | Schwartz Black II | 5MT | M-Tech II | Black Cube | Shadowline | Stoff Laser/Anthrazit | rip ||
|| RIP 02 E46 M3 | Carbon Black | 6MT ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by BICBAWS
aren't we glad I'm beating on a shitbox e36 and not an e46 M3?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JACK FROST
beating on a car is like anal sex ... there is a right and a wrong way to do it
BIC_BAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-07-2021, 10:17 AM   #25053
I subscribe to Revscene
 
mikemhg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 1,988
Thanked 2,132 Times in 775 Posts


You have to be trolling at this point. You sang a Leonard Cohen song as she fell asleep?

Whether serious or not, that gave me a good laugh, especially BIC's post thereafter.

OH BOY
mikemhg is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-07-2021, 10:20 AM   #25054
My homepage has been set to RS
 
ilovebacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: vancouver
Posts: 2,245
Thanked 1,647 Times in 484 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GS8 View Post
Update to this:

We met this past Saturday as she wanted to. We met from 3pm to 3am. We talked a ton. We had some plans but ended up talking, eating and drinking. Went to the Boathouse but came back for more talking. There was nothing sexual here at all.

She opened up more about her life and she admitted to me that she's stuck in her 'life' for another 1.5 years. She literally can't do anything until her contract is over. She has a lot of life experience but is 'frozen in time' so to speak. I felt bad for her but understood her duties towards attaining PR. I do wish there was a faster option for her but oh well.

Towards the end of our time, I was massaging her legs and feet (I am not an RMT) and she said how much she loved it as she starts melting into my couch, smiling and gently moaning. I kept at it because as I was doing it, I was playing back all the messages in my mind that she sent me about being exhausted, frustrated, busy etc. so I felt she deserved this moment in time (it helps that my building is super quiet).

She repositioned herself and lay her head on my lap as I gently stroked her head while singing a Leonard Cohen song. She fell asleep for 10 minutes. I let her me. When she woke up, she was a bit miffed (at herself) but from there I took her home. She had to wake up at 7am to start work again.

She's so used to serving other people that the fact I served her that night threw off her universal balance but, later, she understood, she was super thankful and grateful for what I did.

It's been an interesting journey. From blind couple, to romantic interest to time apart, to valued friends and now even closer friends. I'm not disrupting the flow we have. It would be VERY hard (and aggravating) to pursue a relationship with her so I'm not riding down that avenue yet. However, when she told me she has no friends here, That broke my heart. I told her 'yes you do. You're looking at one'. She had a deep smile on her face so I knew that even if we don't date, we'll have a deep loving connection to each other.







You got her worked up by massaging her and didn't give her the D..

Last edited by ilovebacon; 09-07-2021 at 10:28 AM.
ilovebacon is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-07-2021, 11:32 AM   #25055
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
Euro7r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,826
Thanked 1,114 Times in 478 Posts
^Bruhhhh not even a hand job at least?
Euro7r is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-07-2021, 12:25 PM   #25056
bcrdukes
 
TOS'd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Trawno
Posts: 9,502
Thanked 5,389 Times in 1,655 Posts
Step-bro?
__________________
Posted from NE 1-J W Inglis Building

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes View Post
To quote the most misunderstood individual and figurehead on Revscene:

"I am a changed person."

- TOS'd
TOS'd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 12:27 PM   #25057
うに
 
PK-EK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: 403
Posts: 1,312
Thanked 1,008 Times in 402 Posts
this is just a bad Filipino soap opera
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOS'd View Post
The reason for Speak it Out is to actually set PK-EK up with someone, whether that be someone from this thread or outside of RS.
RSXspecialist@outlook.com
PK-EK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 10:44 AM   #25058
My homepage has been set to RS
 
BlackV62K2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,354
Thanked 502 Times in 196 Posts
So basically friend-zoned now?
BlackV62K2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 08:26 PM   #25059
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
Euro7r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,826
Thanked 1,114 Times in 478 Posts
Why is it in human-nature people gotta like chirp in their fucking perspective in how someone "SHOULD OUGHT" to live life? Like if you don't do A-B-C-D in sequence then it's apparently WRONG. Who the fuck even dictated what is right and wrong in how someone should live life? Also why the fuck does it concern anyone how anyone lives their life? If it's your friend, they should be supportive regardless what decision is made, and not rather chime in their fucking own opinion that ain't supportive.
Euro7r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 08:44 PM   #25060
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
Traum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Paradise, BC
Posts: 4,988
Thanked 4,808 Times in 1,834 Posts
If I were to comment on this ^^, does that count as "chirping in my fxxking perspective in how someone else might be living their life" too?

For a lot of people, keeping their mouths shut is an acquired skill, and not a lot of people can master that -- myself included LOL~ Otherwise, I wouldn't be commenting here now...
Traum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 11:40 PM   #25061
Treasure Chest MOD
 
instantneedles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,925
Thanked 1,566 Times in 693 Posts
It’s been awhile, so Imma give an update. Had a great first date last week. It’s been awhile since I’ve had such a stellar first date experience.

Was it enough for a second one? Likely not - but what matters more to me is that I am enjoying the process.
__________________
BNWT Arcteryx Beta SL Hybrid Jacket Size Medium

There are no principles, there are only events. There is no good and bad, there are only circumstances. The superior espouses events and circumstances in order to guide them.
instantneedles is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-11-2021, 08:46 PM   #25062
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!
 
6793026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BC, HK, USA
Posts: 6,931
Thanked 2,123 Times in 839 Posts
^atta boy.
even if there is no second date, you're enjoying the process! awesome my man.
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-11-2021, 08:48 PM   #25063
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!
 
6793026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BC, HK, USA
Posts: 6,931
Thanked 2,123 Times in 839 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euro7r View Post
Why is it in human-nature people gotta like chirp in their fucking perspective in how someone "SHOULD OUGHT" to live life? Like if you don't do A-B-C-D in sequence then it's apparently WRONG. Who the fuck even dictated what is right and wrong in how someone should live life? Also why the fuck does it concern anyone how anyone lives their life? If it's your friend, they should be supportive regardless what decision is made, and not rather chime in their fucking own opinion that ain't supportive.
It's a double edged sword. Yes I could have gotten married in my 20s. I could have travelled the world on cruise ships and scuba dive as an instructor, heck, I could have fly to germany and married my summer love.... thank GOD for bro's telling me to think twice....

Long story short, looking back, if I married any one of my last gf, i would have been in shit.
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 09:11 AM   #25064
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
Euro7r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,826
Thanked 1,114 Times in 478 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6793026 View Post
It's a double edged sword. Yes I could have gotten married in my 20s. I could have travelled the world on cruise ships and scuba dive as an instructor, heck, I could have fly to germany and married my summer love.... thank GOD for bro's telling me to think twice....

Long story short, looking back, if I married any one of my last gf, i would have been in shit.
I think if we always looked back in hindsight in life, we'll always feel we could have been way ahead in life or way behind (depending on the circumstances). I just hate when people think everyone should follow a set of steps in life in order and that is the "RIGHT" way to do things. These idiots never ever been in that situation or my shoes, how the fuck would they know what is right or wrong. It's like one of those people you know that grew up in a well raised disciplined family where one is told to do things A-B-C-D in sequence and if you do things out of sequence, then you are labelled as a bad child and you aren't accepted.
Euro7r is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net