REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 07-23-2008, 09:46 AM   #51
RS Veteran

you led me on
i was too nice to you
you played me
you're a jerk
we just ran into each other a few min ago and i wish we hadn't

---------------

anyone got tips on how to stop yourself from being pissed off at somebody?!

Conan O'Brien Sex Video is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 10:48 AM   #52
I don't get it

you meant alot to me
actually u still do
stupid lil things still make me think of you
i wish i can hate you cause that would probably make things easier
but i can't
so instead i m left here feeling this empty void where you used to be.
michimaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 01:13 PM   #53
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange View Post
you led me on
i was too nice to you
you played me
you're a jerk
we just ran into each other a few min ago and i wish we hadn't

---------------

anyone got tips on how to stop yourself from being pissed off at somebody?!

Just think about the outcome, if u get mad at them and say something wrong its really not doing much but making urself even more angry and there really is no point, because u hate them anyways
Old 07-23-2008, 01:25 PM   #54
RS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xta View Post
Just think about the outcome, if u get mad at them and say something wrong its really not doing much but making urself even more angry and there really is no point, because u hate them anyways
i want to ask him why, but i'm definitely not going to say anything to him... i don't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing that his decision is causing me so much grief. i need to not think about him... alcohol only works when i'm not at work =/ haha
Old 07-23-2008, 08:38 PM   #55
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote:
i want to ask him why, but i'm definitely not going to say anything to him... i don't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing that his decision is causing me so much grief. i need to not think about him... alcohol only works when i'm not at work =/ haha
If you're not going to tell him whats making you so mad then nothing is going to resolve, you can't just let it happen over and over again. I was in the same position as your boyfriend 3 months ago. I wished back then, that i knew what i was doing was hurting my girlfriend so much. I didn't realize how much i had hurt her until we broke up a month after and she told me everything. By then it was already too late. Tell him what hes doing that is making u feel that way and show him that it is bothering you. Also becuase you don't want him to have the satisfaction is just showing how both of you are so hard headed, sometimes its best to swallow your pride and get it out. Good Luck
Old 07-23-2008, 10:12 PM   #56
I don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by !nhan View Post
Quite the contrary. Just think of reasons why you would be pissed off at that person, and it works. I just got pissed off and hated my ex to shits. Deleted her out of my life and bitch her out lol. That was pretty fun, but then year later I realized it was dumb and immature so I apologized. We still don't talk and I could honestly care less. She's stupid anyways.
LOL that's pretty much what my friends say I should feel about my ex. I think if i could hate him, it would make things easier too but truth is I still don't.
Old 07-24-2008, 06:28 AM   #57
RS Veteran

Quote:
If you're not going to tell him whats making you so mad then nothing is going to resolve, you can't just let it happen over and over again. I was in the same position as your boyfriend 3 months ago. I wished back then, that i knew what i was doing was hurting my girlfriend so much. I didn't realize how much i had hurt her until we broke up a month after and she told me everything. By then it was already too late. Tell him what hes doing that is making u feel that way and show him that it is bothering you. Also becuase you don't want him to have the satisfaction is just showing how both of you are so hard headed, sometimes its best to swallow your pride and get it out. Good Luck

we weren't really together to begin with. he totally led me to believe it was going somewhere. but we broke it off if that makes any sense. so i don't see any point resolving feelings since we aren't together.... we're trying to be friends since we work in the same building.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:18 AM   #58
Mod.

Thanked 1,769 Times in 684 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by michimaro View Post
LOL that's pretty much what my friends say I should feel about my ex. I think if i could hate him, it would make things easier too but truth is I still don't.
You just gotta find reasons why you hate him. Think of all the bad stuff he's done to you and build on that. As hard as it is to honestly try to hate someone you still have feelings for, the more you focus on it the easier the pain becomes and sooner or later it'll be gone. Finding a replacement doesn't work either because if/when you do you'll just be reminded of your ex and start thinking about him again.

Just get angry.

Quote:
we weren't really together to begin with. he totally led me to believe it was going somewhere. but we broke it off if that makes any sense. so i don't see any point resolving feelings since we aren't together.... we're trying to be friends since we work in the same building.
Honestly, you guys won't be friends. It's hard to be friends with someone who you've shared a past with. Which is why work and personal life shouldn't really mix because if shit does go south, then it creates an awkward workspace for you, him and anyone else who knew about you guys.
97 Civic CX (POS)

!Nhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 10:28 AM   #59
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,298 Times in 955 Posts
dear passionate fling # 1:

i hate you. You were super passionate and very eager to enjoy a great time with me, so i ramped it up and fell head over heels for you. You would call, text, write e-mails, msn on day and then drop the ball the next day. I never believe age would come into play but you won't realize how good i am until 5-10 yrs when you get old and desperate and wondering where the good guys are. Ever wonder why your X kept on cheating on you, it's cause you keep on thinking the world revolves around you. Don't contact me ever again. I'll ignore you even if you beg for it. *maybe

dear fling 2:

i gave you the ' i'm just not that into you' speech. Get over it. I'm too good for you. Learn to grow the fook up, stop embrassing yourself being a cheap drunk and and stop trying to go on dates for the fun of it. The reason i'm still your friend is cause i'm care about you and i think you need a lot of guidance in growing up.

Dear fling 3:

You're a hermit crab. you never pick up your cell phone, you never respond to e-mails, you never respond on facebook, you are not on MSN. how the heck do u even maintain friendship let alone even going out on a date.

Dear Friend #4:
you're cute, you go dutch when we eat out, you're pretty, you have your flaws and so do I, yet somehow we don't have the physical attraction. Now, i think i've met someone else. I don't know we'll see how it goes

Dear cupcake:
I've only been on one date with you. you're passionate, friendly, amazing, mature and you have an awesome smile. i am blessed to have met you and if i have to sacrifice and focus on staying away from tempataion and become a better person, I will. I'm just crossing my fingers for date # 2.

Last edited by 6793026; 07-24-2008 at 11:48 AM.
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 10:11 PM   #60
HELP ME PLS!!!

this sounds kinda childish, but my ex is going this guys party tmrw and whenever she drinks, shes just not herself. Such as she would like make out with people if she just has tiny feelings for them, not that she ever cheated on me when we were going out. But like before she was sorta like this. Fuck i just wanan get her out of my head and not think about this... I really don't want her to go, but i cant say anything
Old 07-25-2008, 02:14 AM   #61
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

DEAR ####,

Go have fun there in China and see the Olympics and get drunk and go clubbing and shopping and see all the guys you want.

I'm not your boyfriend right now. This all started out because YOU CHANGED YOUR FUCKING RELATIONSHIP STATUS ON FACEBOOK. I will keep bringing this back up, and you know I'm the type to do so. And I don't know how it ballooned this far but thanks for doing the one thing which would let ALL of our friends know. Actually I do know. The paranoid jealous fuck that I am got pissed off thinking that you found someone else while you were there and didn't message or call me for 9 days while you were staying far away from the one phone number you gave me to call, with no internet either.

And now I'm apologizing but just yesterday you were asking me back; when hearing you cry made me change my mind now YOU're the one who thinks it's better not to get back together.

I see where this is going.

Fuck your mind games, this is the reason why I'm on RevScene again at 3 am in the morning. Your mom calls me a player? Well then fine, 'cause I'm getting sick of your games anyways.

CAN YOU TELL ME HOW FUCKING HARD IT IS TO BUY A PHONE CARD IN SHANGHAI, ANYONE?

P.S. Don't tell me I don't give a shit about you anymore or that I don't care or love you anymoer, because otherwise I wouldn't have spent my summer so far hanging out with just the boys. You're only 16 and you've gone clubbing this summer more times than I have in my entire life (lol).
Old 07-25-2008, 04:48 AM   #62
Marcosexual Fan Club, CEO

You are waaay too nice and sweet.
You are fist-bitingly beautiful and I'm so starry-eyed right now
Your bf's a jealous little twat that doesn't let you go clubbing in case you meet someone else
You make the weirdest buttfucking cutest noises in bed
You told me to stop sending you naughty text messages because your bf was coming back from Paris
I wonder when I'm going to see you again
Old 07-25-2008, 09:47 AM   #63
I don't get it

dear "friend":

I met you 2 summers ago and i still remember how we clicked like right away.
There was something about you that got my attention right away
U were wonderful to your friends, knew what you were doing with life and a good listener

Those lazy days of cruising robson, eating ice-cream, playing poker & watching fireworks
When school started, whenever we had like 2 hrs of spare time, we would still make plans
All those "study" sessions that we had that ended up with both of us just distracted

To this day we are still really good friends and honestly whenever I tell my other friends about us, they always ask me why we aren't together. The truth is I don't know either.
Old 07-25-2008, 11:44 AM   #64
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,298 Times in 955 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by michimaro View Post
dear "friend":

To this day we are still really good friends and honestly whenever I tell my other friends about us, they always ask me why we aren't together. The truth is I don't know either.
Cause either the girl doesn't give enough signals for the guy saying "i'm interested / i want you as a bf" or the guy just has no attraction to you at all because he thinks he's stuck in the 'friend zone'.

if you're two guy or girl go out again, be a little more touchy feely and see if you get a chance to hug each other more often,maybe it'll light up some sparks. if that doesn't work... then u're back at the friend zone.
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 11:49 PM   #65
I don't get it

To The Ex:

Today (Or should i say yesterday since it's past midnight) would have been our anniversary. I wonder if you even still remember what today is/would have been. I woke up this morning and it didn't hit me right away but I went to check my phone and saw the date then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

This time last year we were having a blast in the States and enjoying time together, who would have thought this year would be like this?! Me sitting here still missing you. Despite me not being over you, I also promised myself when we broke up that if we weren't back together by our anniversary, then I will know its officially over and we can never be together again.
Old 07-31-2008, 12:04 AM   #66
HELP ME PLS!!!

^ you really need to get over him
Old 07-31-2008, 12:04 AM   #67
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

I hate the fact that i've probably been in love with you for the past 3 years, and we've only talked twice, and their aren't future opportunities for me to ask you out. I don't even know much about your personality, but your more beautiful than all the hundreds of girls i see everyday, and your looks may be the most powerful weapon against me.
rslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 12:07 AM   #68
I don't get it

Quote:
^ you really need to get over him
working on it...believe me...its harder then i ever thought it would be
Old 07-31-2008, 12:38 AM   #69
Banned (ABWS)

Why do girls get so mad that you don't call them the next day?! You busted a nut with no condom, you did anal and all dat, and you were both drunk...so you wake up the next day and both bail - get on with your life. Then you let 3-4 days go by, it was all in good fun. You both were drunk, so wtf does she expect?? She's the one that said, put it in her ass, so I did! She's the one that said don't use a rubber, cause she can't feel as much! So, just cause your a guy and your drunk, you suppose to have some super moral standards or whatever??? And girls get drunk, its all cool?? If she is drunk and horny and wants to have it 3-ways til Sunday, then I just do my job as a man bros. I'm hearing from the grapevine from her friends how I should call her and shit...hell she better call me if she's interested, cause I don't really know wtf happened that night?!

Last edited by ZZT231_R; 07-31-2008 at 12:40 AM.
ZZT231_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 01:45 AM   #70
Trollollolloing RS sine 2005

Thanked 2,471 Times in 704 Posts
i wish we were more than just normal friends...
knowing you were sleeping with my best friend
while both of you already have someone...
i just dont know what to say...
when will i ever get over you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
Vtec doesn't kick in on Reverse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
its like.. oh yeah oh yeah.. ohhhh yeah... OOoooOohh... why's it suddenly feel a bit better... ohhhh yeahh... ohhh...oh..fuck... it probably ripped.
TOPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 01:02 PM   #71
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZT231_R View Post
Why do girls get so mad that you don't call them the next day?! You busted a nut with no condom, you did anal and all dat, and you were both drunk...so you wake up the next day and both bail - get on with your life. Then you let 3-4 days go by, it was all in good fun. You both were drunk, so wtf does she expect?? She's the one that said, put it in her ass, so I did! She's the one that said don't use a rubber, cause she can't feel as much! So, just cause your a guy and your drunk, you suppose to have some super moral standards or whatever??? And girls get drunk, its all cool?? If she is drunk and horny and wants to have it 3-ways til Sunday, then I just do my job as a man bros. I'm hearing from the grapevine from her friends how I should call her and shit...hell she better call me if she's interested, cause I don't really know wtf happened that night?!
hopefully you don't call- you clearly don't give a hell
Old 07-31-2008, 01:27 PM   #72
RS Veteran

i wonder if you think back to the times we shared together

and i try to tell myself to snap out of it because it's now the past.
Old 08-04-2008, 02:17 PM   #73
HELP ME PLS!!!

I'm trying to avoid you becuase that is the only way i can get over you. Even if i hear your voice for only a minute it makes me weak thinking about you...

Last edited by 3xta; 08-04-2008 at 02:17 PM.
3xta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 05:13 PM   #74
I STILL don't get it

dear so called bf,
I have finally gotten over you.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:14 AM   #75
Ubereem Mod

Quote:
I'm trying to avoid you becuase that is the only way i can get over you. Even if i hear your voice for only a minute it makes me weak thinking about you...
X2.

Can't put it in any more better words.
Gt-R R34 is offline   Reply With Quote