REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 07-15-2008, 11:09 PM   #1
I STILL don't get it

Speak it Out

If you're having relationship problems or just want to let something out but too scared to say it in front of that person.. Speak up
Let all your emotions out
Tell somebody.
^~^
[Relationship Related]

-post venting here

Last edited by HappyDorky; 07-21-2008 at 03:59 PM.
HappyDorky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 01:47 AM   #2
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,862 Times in 3,844 Posts
wait so paste your venting in here? or PM it to you?

either way...

I've known this girl for a couple months now, she just moved back here and is friends with all my friends, I found out she likes me and I like her so we talked a bit and then ended up making out at the beach late one night, talking the next day we decide neither of us is ready for anything too serious atm so we decide to be "seeing each other." I'm thinking alright perfect, first girl I've had a shot at since my ex, she's gorgeous, lots of fun and really easygoing. Then a couple days later she's like "yeah I'm really not ready for any sort of relationship just yet, I have to sort some stuff out." Ooook sure, I can wait a bit. Then we all get trashed at my friends house, she ends up making out with one of my best friends (as I'm puking, fucking great) and spends the night snuggled with him. They tell me the next day and decide to shrug it off, we're not dating and w/e, we were all drunk. She seems to think I should be madder and when I tell her I'm still ok with waiting til she's more ready for a relationship, she lets me know that she won't want a relationship for a long time and that she isn't fully over her ex. So now I have no goddamn clue what the fuck is going on, I've basically accepted tht I'm never gonna have a relationship with her, which really blows as she's one of the chillest girls I've ever met (and gorgeous too). I just want to know what the hell she actually wants from me right now, just to get pissed at the drunk shenanigans or to be FWB or what? fucking fuck shit fuck women fuck.

/rant
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 03:12 AM   #3
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 7,438 Times in 1,436 Posts
I LOVE YOU, GF

that is it.
asian_XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 07:27 AM   #4
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post

I've known this girl for a couple months now, she just moved back here and is friends with all my friends, I found out she likes me and I like her so we talked a bit and then ended up making out at the beach late one night, talking the next day we decide neither of us is ready for anything too serious atm so we decide to be "seeing each other." I'm thinking alright perfect, first girl I've had a shot at since my ex, she's gorgeous, lots of fun and really easygoing. Then a couple days later she's like "yeah I'm really not ready for any sort of relationship just yet, I have to sort some stuff out." Ooook sure, I can wait a bit. Then we all get trashed at my friends house, she ends up making out with one of my best friends (as I'm puking, fucking great) and spends the night snuggled with him. They tell me the next day and decide to shrug it off, we're not dating and w/e, we were all drunk. She seems to think I should be madder and when I tell her I'm still ok with waiting til she's more ready for a relationship, she lets me know that she won't want a relationship for a long time and that she isn't fully over her ex. So now I have no goddamn clue what the fuck is going on, I've basically accepted tht I'm never gonna have a relationship with her, which really blows as she's one of the chillest girls I've ever met (and gorgeous too). I just want to know what the hell she actually wants from me right now, just to get pissed at the drunk shenanigans or to be FWB or what? fucking fuck shit fuck women fuck.

/rant
i've used that line before. "i'm not ready- not over the ex"

have you ever heard of the book for women: "he's just not that into you" well, it would seem she's just not that into you.

most likely she just wanted to have a little fun, flirt awhile, and be liked some. you happened to be around. she probably did the same thing to your friend whom she made out with- did the same thing and then used a similar line like "but i don't want a relationship"

i say that if she meets the "right" person she would be over her ex at that moment. unfortunatly that's not you- yet anyways. if she seems upset that you don't care she made out with your friend then that means she's looking for some more attention to flatter herself and then tell you "she's still not ready"

i'll bet the moment you move on show some interest in someone else she will either 1) realize she does like you becasue she's jealous of the new someone or 2) couldn't care less and continue making out with your friends in which case you KNOW it ain't meant to be. either way don't be a "nice guy" about it- show a little attitude... just a little and she might get over herself and realize you're a pretty cool dude.
vmec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:07 AM   #5

Yeah I think you got it pretty bang on, from what I've been told her ex was a tool and I think he cheated on her a couple times so I tihnk it's wierd that she'd still like him when she told me what he was like.

I'm liking the moving on, start showing interest in someone else and see what her reaction is. Time will tell now I guess lol.
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Quote:
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Old 07-16-2008, 12:30 PM   #6
DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

Thanked 2,571 Times in 689 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by asian_XL View Post
I LOVE YOU, GF

that is it.
How bout
I LOVE YOU MOTHER

How many people actually feel comfortable saying that nowadays?
Culture_Vulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 02:00 PM   #7
My homepage has been set to RS

I MISS YOU GF
mrclean604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 03:12 PM   #8
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,537 Times in 1,501 Posts
you fucking dumb peice of shit, use your head and not your "feelings" for once, cock sucking dumb fucking shit for brains female.

Last edited by Ulic Qel-Droma; 07-16-2008 at 03:12 PM.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 03:44 PM   #9
Director of RS Cares

Quote:
if members are to post up confidential posts of any sort, please pm it to Los Bastardo or mods of this forum. Happydorky is not a mod and does not have abilities to manage threads or anything as she does not have access to the edit/manage tools.

thank you

relationship forum mods

Last edited by miss_crayon; 07-16-2008 at 03:45 PM.
miss_crayon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 05:23 PM   #10
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,091 Times in 773 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
you fucking dumb peice of shit, use your head and not your "feelings" for once, cock sucking dumb fucking shit for brains female.
woh.

=O

Meowjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 07:54 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
highlight -> right click -> copy

find ulic's gf email on his facebook.

paste -> sent

Old 07-16-2008, 11:28 PM   #12
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

I think you have what I got.

better get tested.. hehe
Old 07-17-2008, 12:16 AM   #13
HELP ME PLS!!!

Why the fuck would my bestfriend tell my ex he likes her without consulting with me, we would have had a chance to get back together, but becuase of him telling her, she has feelings for him too. Before she didn't have feelings for him, she just considered him as a close friend. So one day i was super drunk and i did the most stupid thing, i fucking punched him in the face. I admit that i was being immature at the time and i woke thinking about what an idiot i was that night. She got super fucking pissed at me and she lost all her feelings for me 0%!!! She probably has even more feelings for that fucking guy now, and I am still in LOVE with her!!! fuck they talk everyday on the phone too!!! fuck!!!!!! i feel so stupid writing this and everyone is going to flame me, but fuck! this is how i feel

Last edited by 3xta; 07-17-2008 at 12:17 AM.
3xta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 12:27 AM   #14
I don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xta View Post
i feel so stupid writing this and everyone is going to flame me, but fuck! this is how i feel
you are not stupid....if i was in your position, i might have punched the guy in the face too.
michimaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 12:39 AM   #15
I subscribe to the Revscene NWS thread(s)

Whenever I'm in crystal mall and I have to take a shit, I do it at the Hilton. They never suspect a thing.

edit: I do it at Fairmont when I'm on Robson. And when I'm by the waterfront area, I do it at the Pan Pacific which is by far, the best place to take a shit.

Last edited by ZhangFei; 07-17-2008 at 12:44 AM.
ZhangFei is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-17-2008, 03:07 AM   #16
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Why the fuck would my bestfriend tell my ex he likes her without consulting with me, we would have had a chance to get back together, but becuase of him telling her, she has feelings for him too. Before she didn't have feelings for him, she just considered him as a close friend. So one day i was super drunk and i did the most stupid thing, i fucking punched him in the face. I admit that i was being immature at the time and i woke thinking about what an idiot i was that night. She got super fucking pissed at me and she lost all her feelings for me 0%!!! She probably has even more feelings for that fucking guy now, and I am still in LOVE with her!!! fuck they talk everyday on the phone too!!! fuck!!!!!! i feel so stupid writing this and everyone is going to flame me, but fuck! this is how i feel
fuck that was stupid, but cant blame u. but serioulsy now that u punched his face in shes gonna think that ur a total douche and hes the one whos suffering. and in the end u lose ur frd and any chance to get back with ur ex
dimsum119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:14 AM   #17
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Yeah I think you got it pretty bang on, from what I've been told her ex was a tool and I think he cheated on her a couple times so I tihnk it's wierd that she'd still like him when she told me what he was like.

I'm liking the moving on, start showing interest in someone else and see what her reaction is. Time will tell now I guess lol.
In my case- the "I don't want a relationship" was just a line... at first. I had flirted and then he started to do what you did- like me back and assume it could go somewhere then I threw that line on the table... I thought I'd got what I wanted- just some fun, flirting. He moved on, or at least stopped calling, and showing interest in me... I was bummed! Now, a year and a half later... I'm living with him

If she doesn't come back after your "moving on". She's "just not that into you" and too much of a basket case anyways... Yes, time will tell! Good luck!
Old 07-17-2008, 09:34 AM   #18
2010 RS Top Food Critic Winner

fuck two faced girls.
K-Dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 10:22 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmec View Post
In my case- the "I don't want a relationship" was just a line... at first. I had flirted and then he started to do what you did- like me back and assume it could go somewhere then I threw that line on the table... I thought I'd got what I wanted- just some fun, flirting. He moved on, or at least stopped calling, and showing interest in me... I was bummed! Now, a year and a half later... I'm living with him

If she doesn't come back after your "moving on". She's "just not that into you" and too much of a basket case anyways... Yes, time will tell! Good luck!

*ctrl A -> ctrl C -> ctrl V into my life* haha

Yeah I've already started backing off, I'm working on moving on a bit or at least acting like it, oddly enough I feel kinda guilty about it but I think that's the nice guy showing (and I know that gets you nowhere).

3xta, forget her man, if she can flip to that other guy just by him telling her he has feelings for her, she was never that close to you anyways. It's rough but you've gotta try to forget about her and just save any friendship with the guy, after all "bro's before hoes"
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-17-2008, 11:12 AM   #20
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote:
3xta, forget her man, if she can flip to that other guy just by him telling her he has feelings for her, she was never that close to you anyways. It's rough but you've gotta try to forget about her and just save any friendship with the guy, after all "bro's before hoes"

When i found out that he told me ex he liked her and i confronted him about it he said we cant be friends anymore. Even though i said i would forget about it and i would forgive him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimsum119 View Post
fuck that was stupid, but cant blame u. but serioulsy now that u punched his face in shes gonna think that ur a total douche and hes the one whos suffering. and in the end u lose ur frd and any chance to get back with ur ex
she did feel sorry for him and that he was suffering and shit.

Last edited by 3xta; 07-17-2008 at 11:13 AM.
3xta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:54 AM   #21

^ well in that case then he's a dick and not worth being friends with.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-17-2008, 03:07 PM   #22
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 1,320 Times in 331 Posts
Quote:
When i found out that he told me ex he liked her and i confronted him about it he said we cant be friends anymore. Even though i said i would forget about it and i would forgive him.
one punch wasn't enough
RacePace is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-20-2008, 09:14 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmec View Post
She's "just not that into you."
Bingo, she just told me that she got over the ex thing and now she likes my friend and appologized for leading me on and such.

Fuck though, fucking shit balls fuck. I turned down 4 hookups in the last month or so thinking it was no big deal as I was so close to what could become an amazing relationship. At least I got some fun on the beach.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-20-2008, 09:41 PM   #24
Retired moderator

Dear Husband,

I know it's been 3 'lovely' years since we've been together. But the truth is. I have been cheating on you. The nights I am doing OT, really means me bent over getting it doggy style in those $600 Manolos you got me last week. When I say I am going on a "business trip" it really means that I've signed up for a week long orgy party in Vegas or I'm tied up to the bed post of my current lover and getting teased, tortured, and madly pleasured.

On those nights that I am too "tired" to sleep with you really just means my herpes are inflammed and I would feel sort of bad for giving them to you...and I wouldn't want you finding out that I've been riding dirty with other men (this includes your step son Matt).

I'm just so sick and tired of you not giving me enough attention! When I say I want to watch a movie, it doesn't mean watching peoples heads' get blown off, it means I want to engage in a sappy chick flick, like the Notebook where I can recreate the fantasies that you can't fulfill. When I say "I don't care" it means I want you to ask me, and probe further. When I am mad, I wish you can take me like woman that I am suppose to be and make me feel like a dirty little whore instead of making false promises then pop another Viagra pill.

If you weren't rich and being in the public eye so much, I would have killed you off a long time ago, besides waiting for you to die of old age so I can inherit all the money.

Well got to go, love you sweet pea.

Much Love XoXoXo,

Girl

girl@revscene.net

girlはラップダンスをしたことがありません

Last edited by Girl; 07-25-2008 at 12:15 PM.
Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 10:23 PM   #25

^ omg
This post thanked by: