REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Old 09-25-2008, 02:26 PM   #101
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

These are the two jackets i am getting for winter:

Advertisement

go fuck her brains out, shoot all in her mouth, and leave
http://www.revscene.net/forums/showthread.php?t=526766

Last edited by nosleepboy87; 09-25-2008 at 02:27 PM.
nosleepboy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:53 PM   #102
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

double post =P

BlAh~

Last edited by LC21; 09-25-2008 at 03:56 PM.
LC21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:55 PM   #103
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by artmotion View Post
686 x Levis!!!
WHERE can i get this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcgurl82 View Post

White Taula parka from Aritzia
Wow, you look young for a 82'. Anyway, do you stick Hello Kitty stickers all over your accessories?

BlAh~

Last edited by LC21; 09-25-2008 at 03:56 PM.
LC21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:39 PM   #104
y'all better put some respeck on my name

Thanked 8,021 Times in 2,085 Posts

Last edited by Harvey Specter; 09-25-2008 at 05:40 PM.
Harvey Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:06 AM   #105
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jah View Post

fuckingggg niceeeeeeeee
Old 09-26-2008, 10:46 AM   #106
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,347 Times in 1,407 Posts
^
except the skinny jeans make him look like a fag.

learn to tie your boots as well.
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:00 PM   #107
SFICC-03*

Thanked 1,525 Times in 606 Posts
that inner lining looks too fashion forward
unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:19 PM   #108
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 1,315 Times in 328 Posts
^just looking at the shape of it you can tell it is.
RacePace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:45 PM   #109
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jah View Post

THAKS FOR THE LINK. The coats are sooo sophisticated and classy. Do you know any store selling this brand? Wants to see how they fit. thanks

Last edited by AppleSugary; 09-26-2008 at 04:46 PM.
AppleSugary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 02:26 AM   #110
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,347 Times in 1,407 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleSugary View Post
THAKS FOR THE LINK. The coats are sooo sophisticated and classy. Do you know any store selling this brand? Wants to see how they fit. thanks
which is why these coats suck. because 99.9% of the people out there are not sophisticated or classy.
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 03:38 PM   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by dual View Post
I don't remember hiring you as my fashion adviser. I'm still in school and I can wear whatever I want.
That Esquire magazine article is obviously not meant for everyone. The title says Rules for Men, not boys in school, or babies in diapers.
observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 03:57 PM   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastgsr View Post
I would never follow that article. Are we living in some country club with a dress code??
Well the Esquire article is really not that extreme, asking men not to show their nipples or toes at work.

Believe it or not, private clubs have much stricter dress codes than mentioned in the article.

http://www.vancouverclub.ca/club/policies.html

DRESS CODE

Members and their guests are required to observe the dress code whenever they are in the Club. Smart casual attire, as defined below, is permitted in all areas of the third and fifth floors, in The Grill and Conservatory, in private rooms and when entering and exiting the Club to and from these areas. In all other areas of the Club, business attire, as defined below, is required at all times. Business attire is also acceptable in those areas where smart casual attire is permitted.

"Business attire" for gentlemen means jackets worn with ties and tailored slacks, or suits and ties. Women must wear dresses, suits, skirts with blouses, tailored trousers with blouses, or evening pants.

"Smart casual attire" for men means shirts with collars and sleeves or turtleneck sweaters and tailored slacks. Seasonally, knee length tailored shorts are permitted provided shoes (not sandals) and knee socks are worn. Sweatshirts, jeans or warmup suits are not permitted, nor is apparel with advertising messages or slogans,denim of any colour, cargo pants, collarless shirts, hiking style boots, boat or athletic footwear. Running shoes or sandals are not permitted.

"Smart casual attire" for women means shirts with collars or blouses, collarless shirts with jackets and tailored slacks or skirts. Seasonally, knee length tailored shorts or sleeveless summer dresses are permitted. Again, Sweatshirts, jeans or warmup suits are not permitted, nor is apparel with advertising messages or slogans, denim of any colour, cargo pants, hiking style boots, boat or athletic footwear.

When dressing in smart casual attire, it is expected that Members will use their good judgement and exercise discretion to ensure that they and their guests are dressed in keeping with good taste and the proper decorum of the Club.
Old 09-27-2008, 04:00 PM   #113
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

^ members are the original "douchebags"...what O.G.'s are to gangstas...country club goers are to the modern day "douchbag".
Old 09-27-2008, 04:24 PM   #114
HELP ME PLS!!!

and those modern day douchbag's sons are wannabe california douchbags with thier pop collars
Old 09-27-2008, 05:23 PM   #115
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

anyone know where to get the g star parkas in white ???
teddyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 05:32 PM   #116
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ jay ] View Post
^ members are the original "douchebags"...what O.G.'s are to gangstas...country club goers are to the modern day "douchbag".
totally. like the step son to be from wedding crashers. textbook douchebag.

-----
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6793026 View Post
she's a whore. you're a loser.
in the garage:
'05 Dodge Ram 2500
'06 BMW 530i
'08 Chevy Equinox LT
the_rickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:08 AM   #117
y'all better put some respeck on my name

Thanked 8,021 Times in 2,085 Posts
Quote:
Not sure if any local stores carry this brand, I would e-mail them and check because this company is from Canada.
Harvey Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:21 PM   #118

Agree popped collars are super lame.

Dress codes don't apply only to stuck-up country clubs like in the movies. Lots of places in the world do require guests to respect the proper attire, (restaurants, hotels, business meetings).

It's one thing not to like these rules, but another to reject them simply out of ignorance.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:15 PM   #119
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer View Post
Agree popped collars are super lame.

Dress codes don't apply only to stuck-up country clubs like in the movies. Lots of places in the world do require guests to respect the proper attire, (restaurants, hotels, business meetings).

It's one thing not to like these rules, but another to reject them simply out of ignorance.
Hey I'm not denying theres a time and place to dress a certain way like at work or specific function. But to say never wear a sports jersey, or sweat pants outside your home (I do it all the time when going to the grocery store)is just plain stupid.
westcoastgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:21 PM   #120
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyah View Post
anyone know where to get the g star parkas in white ???
underground
Old 09-28-2008, 11:17 PM   #121
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!

Thanked 9,234 Times in 3,293 Posts

Andrew Marc

got another camel coloured one thats made outta angora, but i cant find a pic for it

Last edited by StylinRed; 09-28-2008 at 11:21 PM.
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:50 AM   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastgsr View Post
Hey I'm not denying theres a time and place to dress a certain way like at work or specific function. But to say never wear a sports jersey, or sweat pants outside your home (I do it all the time when going to the grocery store)is just plain stupid.
I personally wear sports wear only when doing sports. Jeans are far more functional than sweat pants even for a short run to get groceries.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:23 AM   #123
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 1,315 Times in 328 Posts
Quote:
I saw this exact coat at Holt Renfrew yesterday, still quite a few, didn't check the price though

I just bought a jacket yesterday at Zara, they have a great selection of jackets and at good prices
RacePace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:22 PM   #124
RS Veteran

Thanked 6,596 Times in 2,598 Posts
I just picked up a Paul Smith double-breasted coat at Holt Renfrew yesterday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOW View Post
no one said being a hipster was cheap.
bcrdukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:52 PM   #125
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes View Post
I just picked up a Paul Smith double-breasted coat at Holt Renfrew yesterday.
have you put it down yet?

-----
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6793026 View Post
she's a whore. you're a loser.
in the garage:
'05 Dodge Ram 2500
'06 BMW 530i
'08 Chevy Equinox LT
the_rickster is offline   Reply With Quote