REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 12-20-2008, 09:07 PM   #1
Need to Seek Professional Help

Face Book Hilarity

So I clicked on a picture of one of my friends and these where the following comments:

I will try to add more as they come.

Natasha at 9:02am December 19
Aww mikey, this is such a gangster looking picture of you. Too bad whore face is in it. Wahahahahaha I so know you're gonna delete this.

Erica at 1:24pm December 19
excuse me ! LOL wtf is your problem?? natasha i dont fucking no you so why the fuck do u have the right to call me a whore.... an yes i hope he does delete every fucking picture he has of me because i dont want them on his page any more.... just because u are a hell of alot bigger than me an wayyyy older than me gives u the rite to constantly ... Read Morethreaten me???? an call me and my friends whores :s when we have never met u and dont even no who the fuck u are... fucking grow up. why do u care what mike does any ways he is a big boy is he wants to date someone thats his choice rite?? =)

Natasha at 3:01pm December 19
You're a goof and a stupid manipulative, lying bitch and I can't wait until the day mike smartens up and gets rid of you. I already told you, I don't make threats, especially to stupid cunts like yourself. Go dance on a table, skeeze. Better yet go out and perfect slobbin on knob, you'll need all the practice you can get seeing as how that's all you'll be worth anyway. Don't ever speak to me directly or indirectly again.

Erica at 11:45pm December 19
hahah kay when u are ready to fucking grow up and act your age than fucking call me dont talk to me over facebook how pathetic... an me an mike did break up actually, so there ya go.. hope your happy. everything u say to me is pure jelousy... sooo ill take it as a compliment=)

Natasha at 12:19am December 20
Jealous ?! Wahahahahaha, yes because what I wouldn't give to be a whiney go-go dancing slut. I'd rather not have your phone number thanks, I wouldn't want to actually subject myself to hearing you speak. Did you know that everyone whose met you thinks you're incredibly stupid? Its unfortunate that all you'll ever have to play on is your looks, stay... Read More yo ass in school go crack a book and for fucks sake learn how to spell "and" and figure out the difference between "no" and "know". And for the record, you've given me the broken up speech before and if he's truly done using your ass then congrats to him. He's one of my best guy friends and it sucks to always see him so unhappy. Like I said, don't speak to me, I hate dealing with stupid people, it infuriates me (go google that dumb ass) and I will call you out every chance I get.

Erica at 2:40am December 20
you know what Natasha if u are such great friends with Mike then you should respect that he loves me and mabey try and get too know me. Im not a bad person and i get along with all of Mikes friends that I have met so dont say that they all call me stupid. And yes it does seem that you are jelous of me or you wouldnt be wasting your time commenting ... Read Moreon me an mikes pictures. What goes on between me an Mike is OUR BUSINESS, you have nothing to do with it. And there are always two sides to the story you dont know what goes on, the reason he stopped telling you shit is because you are always trying to get involved like seriously stop talking about me grow up. If anyone needs to learn a lesson its you! fuck deal with your own boyfriend an get over mine

Natasha at 3:25am December 20
Its kind of hard to respect mikes decisions when all they do is cause him grief. Hahahahahaha you think he's stopped telling me things? You're an idiot Erica. I hear about EVERYTHING and do you think I'm the only person whose said he needs to get rid of you? Fuck no. I'm just the only one whose most outspoken who doesn't give a fuck. Loves you? ... Read MoreBitch that's hilarious. I wouldn't want to get to know you, you have nothing of value that I would want to associate with. I know there are 2 sides of every story goof but all you do is lie why would I want to hear what you have to say when you don't know your head from your ass? And what lesson do I possibly need to learn?
My boyfriend isn't a trick so I don't need to "deal" with him. Do me a favor and go jump in front of a bus.

Erica at 3:33am December 20
Yeah ive heard shit about you too but im not gunna fucking sit here and try and bring you down im not like that. Even though your supposivley a fucking mut i wouldnt just randomly judge you. And why would mike say he stopped telling you shit because you get involved?? im sure you do hear lots of stuff because you live off drama and you gossiping! ... Read Morebut thats the difference between me and you. Listen i dont have time for this drama right now, i will do as i wish and mike will too so just go fuck yourself

Natasha at 3:34am December 20
Mike, I love you but seriously get a muzzle for your dog.

Erica at 3:34am December 20
hahah YOU ARE THE FUCKING MUT YOU NASTY BITCH

Erica at 3:36am December 20
fuck your just mad because you will never have what i have, and thats mikes love. all you are is one of the guys

Erica at 3:41am December 20
SERIOUSLY JUST FUCKING DROP THIS.. i have been pritty nice here an respectful because i know mike likes you as a friend, but you are taking this overboard. If you want to be a little cunt about it then i can play this same game, but i dont want to feel into your high school drama so just leave it at that and stop msging me ok

Natasha at 3:56am December 20
For someone who hates drama yadda yadda you're sure talking a lot of shit. That's cute you trying to play grown up. You obviously care about what I say and think otherwise you wouldn't have responded to my wise ass remarks and comments. So if i'm dramatic where do you think you stand on the pecking order?

Erica at 4:00am December 20
pleaseeeee stop talking to me Natasha.

Mike at 4:14am December 20
k BOTH of u need to stop..TASHA ur my homegirl n that will NEVER change.. i know u always got my back like i got yours...but this one is my personal thing and i need homegirl to stop that thunder..i care about ERICA and we are havin a freash start and things r going good..hommie YOU know i got that respect for you and i have asked u to understand ... Read Moreand stop.. this isent cool that ur goin hard on erica when she hasent done anything to u..maybe me but thats my pain and i know u dont like it..but STOP! id never be up in your shit and disrespect you tasha unless u asked i dont need to put a muzzle on any mut...and from the looks of it YOUZ the one that started this...I DONT want this to happen to anyone or us hommie,,i know YOUZ just doing ur bad ass thing and stick up for me and i thank u but IMMA BIG BOY and if i need u id come to ya....so if i can just get THIS TO STOP NOW and if YOU need to say sorry and if u want in the natasha way cuz u did start this homegirl..if u respect me you wil

Erica at 4:21am December 20
thanks babe =) i don't deserve this =( ..............

AT THIS POINT I THINK SOME MSGS GOT DELETED

Erica at 4:31am December 20
YOU ARE A STUPID FUCKING CUNT HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!!!! you owe me a fucking apology, this is non of your fucking business once again. stay out of my fucking relationship. If mike wants to be with Salli i already told him to be, i want him to be happy. But he wants too be with me so fucking get used to it bitch

Mike at 4:41am December 20
just stop it guys really..TASHA i know u understand...but i want you to back off..dont say things that dosent need to be said... this is DONE! and its gonna stop now cuz i am gettin pretty choked!

Erica at 4:42am December 20
she clearly doesnt understand the concept of stop

Mike at 4:54am December 20
TAHSA DONT bring up salli its tha fuckin past and with this happening its too much dont be doing this shit anymore and stop fighting! AND erica isent baby trappin me that shit not cool to say specially on this shit

Liz at 5:59am December 20
straight ouitta compton are we ???
natasha eh. is that the fat black girl i met ??
i think shes a little bit jealous that ur a young blonde beautiful woman,
and she is a fat man. please 'natasha ' back the fuck off.
its really not ericas fault that u are jealous of her. jealous is a bad desiese HUNNY. arent u like a lot older than erica pick on someone ur own size. and in ur case a whale. mike loves her so please please get over it. ...

Mike at 6:06am December 20
this is getting stupid....

Rachel at 6:12am December 20
LOL!!..this is quite the contraversy over a silly picture
quite entertaining..

Erica at 6:13am December 20
yeah pritty immature, i liked that picture too =( she ruined it

Liz at 8:10am December 20

from natasha:

You wanna lay out threats cunt, name a time and a place, I'll slit your 16 year old throat. Playin all facebook gangster.

Erica at 8:13am December 20
???? she just sent that too you? wow your gunna slit somebodys throat because you had to be an immature bitch an comment on me an mikes picture. YOU ARE A FUCKING CRAZY BIIITTTCHH, u should be locked up

Liz at 8:18am December 20
locked up in the DOG POUND

Travis at 5:17am December 21
wow mikey

Mike at 10:04am December 21
yea....

Jessica at 10:58am December 21
WOW! Seriously, who the hell needs to watch the boob tube when u can just creep on Mikes profile? Now that is entertainment, hehehe. :P
Advertisement
Old 12-20-2008, 09:20 PM   #2
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
HAHAAH I wanna see the pic now...

Thats some Facebook gold right thur

Berz out.
Berzerker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 09:26 PM   #3
Not a mod

that was awesome -- I like it when girls call each other cunt
but your buddy Mike sounds like a complete bitch.
SoulCrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 09:26 PM   #4
Not a mod

ya i agree with Berz... we need to put faces to those names
SoulCrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 09:30 PM   #5
2010 RS Top Food Critic Winner

pics or it didn't happen.
K-Dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 09:50 PM   #6
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,775 Times in 8,169 Posts
I only read the first bit, but it's pretty obvious that "Natasha" is a guy.. So this is all either made up, or someone is playing a joke on "Mike" and his girl.

If I'm wrong then wow... What kind of girl acts and talks like that? None that I know of, and hopefully I will never come across someone like that.

Last edited by SkinnyPupp; 12-20-2008 at 09:52 PM.
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 09:52 PM   #7
HELP ME PLS!!!

it's only funny because the OP was either natasha or erica ...
Old 12-20-2008, 09:55 PM   #8

There is no picture on facebook to confirm Natasha is a woman but it is stated many times in the msgs.

What little integrity I have left is keeping me from posting pics.

And no this isnt a joke being played on Mike.

And the names are real but all last names have been removed from people posting.

Last edited by scottsman; 12-20-2008 at 09:56 PM.
scottsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 09:58 PM   #9
Ricer Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChi View Post
it's only funny because the OP was either natasha or erica ...

Huh? From what I got... Mike is a pussy wipped dude... Erica might be hot and all Mike cares about is the pussy. Natasha is a fat black chick.

Berz out.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:00 PM   #10
Ricer Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsman View Post
There is no picture on facebook to confirm Natasha is a woman but it is stated many times in the msgs.

What little integrity I have left is keeping me from posting pics.

And no this isnt a joke being played on Mike.

And the names are real but all last names have been removed from people posting.

Dood post the godamn pics... you can't bring that shit to RS and not back up something like that with pics. You did it to yourself.

Berz out.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:08 PM   #11

ok...

Ill screen shot the text too
Old 12-20-2008, 10:11 PM   #12

Last edited by scottsman; 12-20-2008 at 10:12 PM.
scottsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 10:25 PM   #13
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 6,307 Times in 1,775 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsman View Post

I was going to say that I wasn't interested but with that pic, I had to read it.

Gold. Just Gold. Where are these people? They sound retarded.

My FeedBack 53-0-0
CRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:14 PM   #14
Ask me about how I answered the question "How fat is TOO fat?"

Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,141 Posts
requesting pictures of "natasha" for maximum laughter

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Current
e92 335i 6MT FBO
e90 330i 6MT
Former
e46 330ci 5MT - RIP
uc1 5AT
em2 5MT
db7 5AT - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyota86 View Post
the guys over at lambo vancouver said there are 60-70 pre-orders already. don't quote me though.
The_AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:54 AM   #15
My homepage has been set to RS

why is there writing all broken up and hard to understand..... jesus

AND +1 for the natasha pics please! lol
MelonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 01:19 AM   #16
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

that picture changed the dynamic of this thread entirely
^ hahaha, the guys there only provide you info to places where to get massages your penis!
yson_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 01:42 AM   #17
misfortune cookie (V)

Thanked 2,716 Times in 422 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRS View Post

I was going to say that I wasn't interested but with that pic, I had to read it.

Gold. Just Gold. Where are these people? They sound retarded.
+1 ahahahaha. The "Read More" confused me a few times..

Last edited by LsquareD on 00-00-0000 at 00:00 PM
LsquareD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 01:49 AM   #18
Banned By Establishment

HAHAHha i only read a bit of it, but still fucking funny :P
Shun Izaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 04:19 AM   #19
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Hahahaha....omg that's awesome. Facebook drama FTW. And yes, Natasha pics too please!
unidentified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 04:27 AM   #20
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

Thanked 2,253 Times in 626 Posts
damnit! im out of popcorn!

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
!SG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 07:34 AM   #21
Ricer Mod

That pic just made the thread way funnier....

I pretty much called it in the earlier post but for some reason I thought Mike would be white.

Erica = Gold Diggin Dumb Blond
Natasha = Ugly bitch who is jealous she can't be a gold digging dumb blond

Berz out.
Old 12-21-2008, 09:53 AM   #22
Director of RS Cares

i love the spelling. "bad desiese HUNNY"
Old 12-21-2008, 12:44 PM   #23
HELP ME PLS!!!

at first when i saw the topic, i thought this thread was going to be full of fail .. but i was wrong.

this thread delivers!!

*its not the size of your army that matters; it's the fury of it's onslaught!*

█♣█
carisear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:49 PM   #24
Director of RS Cares

and is this local?
Old 12-21-2008, 12:51 PM   #25
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
Someone should make a movie out of this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote