REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Island Miscellaneous Buy & Sell (https://www.revscene.net/forums/island-miscellaneous-buy-sell_256/)
-   -   FS: full desktop/gaming set-up (https://www.revscene.net/forums/559760-fs-full-desktop-gaming-set-up.html)

islandsupra 01-08-2009 09:37 AM

FS: full desktop/gaming set-up

Posting up to see if there is any interest.

My computer has been sitting at my old place in Nanaimo since August, was going to bring it back with me when I came for a visit. Since then bought a laptop with similar specs - so I don't really care to have it shipped to AB.

I will be in Nanaimo from Jan. 21-25 so it's available then.

Specs:

- Thermaltake Tsunami case
- ASUS PB5 mobo
- Intel E6400 c2d 2.13ghz processor
- 4GB (4x1gb) OCZ platinum ddr2-800 *only 2gb installed, ordered another 2 but never got around to putting it in.
- Seagate 320GB sata2 HD.
- EVGA 8600 GTS 512mb vid. card
- OCZ GameXStream 700w power supply
- Samsung dvd writer
- Also have a Scythe Ninja heatpipe I never got around to putting in.
-- OS installed right now is Vista Ultimate.

Also have:
- Samsung 226BW 22" monitor
- Logitech G11 keyboard (one without the screen)
- Logitech Z-5500 5.1 speaker system
- Logitech G5 gaming mouse, still have all the weights/cartridge with it

I'm not too sure how well this system would handle any newer games, I'm not really into that - but I imagine with a vid. card upgrade it should perform well enough (any insight here?) I never had any problems with anything. I mostly just played wow, ghost recon, bioshock, but it had no problems with that.

Not too sure on a price either, was thinking $650 o.b.o to take it all away. ALso got a nice smaller black/glass desk from Jysk can be included if needed. I haven't looked into prices in a while, but seems fair to me? If I'm out of line, let me know.
Also willing to split anything if anybody is interested.
I'm thinking about maybe holding on to the speakers and mouse as well, so maybe $450-500 without those?

PM is best, or email reubenn@hotmail.com

islandsupra 01-08-2009 05:13 PM

whoops... how do you delete posts now?
L
Meant to edit my original post to say I'll take trades on any other cool stuffs. Looking at buying an ipod touch, and a Blackberry Bold soon if anyone has got anything like that kicking around. digital camera? Anything cool that will fit in my carry-on? lol.

Neva 01-12-2009 01:52 PM

would you part you HD/windows?

xsteinbachx 01-12-2009 10:25 PM

Wow thats a steal to bad I need to pay off my debt...

islandsupra 01-13-2009 08:08 PM

Yeah, I wasn't too sure on the pricing of the parts... but the case alone will run about $200 and the PS is $150, so I hoped I wasn't asking a lot. Glad to hear I'm not out of line, paid about $2500 a year ago :)

Pending sale on everything right now, just waiting for confirmation.

zixian 01-14-2009 03:46 PM

I will buy it, just let me know when you are available.

xzibit88 01-19-2009 08:49 PM

I'll buy the case and the monitor if your deal doesn't go through and are willing to part it out.

islandsupra 01-23-2009 08:17 AM

sold, please lock.