REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   where do i stand?! (https://www.revscene.net/forums/561443-where-do-i-stand.html)

stewie 01-21-2009 12:39 AM

where do i stand?!

okay, this girl is playin head games with me here!

shes hot..worth the chase...but is there still a chase or am i just wasting time here?!

semi long read..

story:

we meet RANDOMLY...drunkenly get her name and number, text her for a while..add her to facebook...then to msn...talk for a while on there...like 2 months literally...just talking every now and then.

then we finally start hangin out...never on "dates" but just go to a bar, grab a beer when we both had free time and take off after that...always get lil kisses on the neck when i leave..but thats about it.

so last weekend, downtown, she texts me and im litterally just down the street drinking with friends from the club shes at, so me and a bud go to meet her and her gf for a few moments...talk for afew moments, then again, we leave our ways to go back to our friends.

that night around 3am, she calls drunk saying she wants to hang out, so okay, how bout you come to my place then? so her and her drunk gf come to my house and we chill in the basement living room (i still live at home) so her friend passes out instantly, while the girl i like starts callin me a pussy and to start shooting some crown wiht her...okay...sure...why not..leads to a tickle fight which leads to clothes comming off...but now it was at least 5am..im drunk..tired..all i wanna do is sleep...so she lays on the couch and im like great, where you want me to sleep then, jokingly... and she says to come spoon her...again...tired...just wanna sleep...so okay...morning comes, wake up, they go home, i go back to bed.

the other day, she says shes never been somewhere and i should take her, it'll be our "first date" but im thinkin she said that as a joke? not to sure..so whatever im goin along with it.

BUT

tonight, go to a pub with her, shes with her gf, and all they do is MANBASH, they ask me questions and i answer them...and at the end their just like "wow hahahahaaha you really are a jerk" couldnt tell if they were serious or not...but this time when i left...nothing from her...not even a tiny lil peck..

now, normally i wouldnt care, but shes hot, definetly outta my league, but i know i could catch it if i put more effort in..not sure how though..

think im wasting my time? hopefully i aint in the friend zone YET...but even if i do get in the friend zone..i can easily work my way out hahaha

sorry for long read...

input on what to do?!?! im runnin outta ideas!!

kanachan 01-21-2009 12:46 AM

Drinking a lot and then putting yourself out there, then you start bashing guys?

Sounds like she's getting over someone...

Also never assume someone is out of your league, you only lose when you've given up :)
I say stick with it and see how it goes.

stewie 01-21-2009 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kanachan (Post 6236670)
Drinking a lot and then putting yourself out there, then you start bashing guys?

Sounds like she's getting over someone...

Also never assume someone is out of your league, you only lose when you've given up :)
I say stick with it and see how it goes.

no no, we wernt drinking much at all, i had 4 pints, her and her gf had like a glass of wine each. and shes been single for quite some time...it was her gf that started man bashing...i THINK she was just goin along with it..but i cant be to sure.

B-DiZzLe 01-21-2009 01:00 AM

dude, she wanted to spoon with you... fuckin put it in dude, seriously u think any girl would call at 3 am to spoon with you?

stewie 01-21-2009 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VancityPimp (Post 6236687)
dude, she wanted to spoon with you... fuckin put it in dude, seriously u think any girl would call at 3 am to spoon with you?

when drinking and im involved...yes...

but also, heres the thing, this girl is hot, shes got at least 100 other guys probably pawing at her as well...i just gotta figure out something to do with her that starts off as "friends goin out" and ends up with something a bit different....its hard to read this girl...

143what 01-21-2009 01:49 AM

stewie, if you want to see where you stand with her, plan a dinner/movie date between just the two of you. leave your friends at home. take her out for dinner to a normal restaurant (no where fancy) like boston pizza or red robins for example. then take her home and watch a movie with her. by the end of the night even if you dont end up spooning lol, you'll know where you stand by reviewing how your evening went.

kanachan 01-21-2009 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stewie (Post 6236674)
no no, we wernt drinking much at all, i had 4 pints, her and her gf had like a glass of wine each. and shes been single for quite some time...it was her gf that started man bashing...i THINK she was just goin along with it..but i cant be to sure.

My bad then :P

Hmm, instead of a one on one date, maybe a double date would be better, if she's not interested, it'll just play off as a fun outing with a few friends :) Plus you can get a better feel for her friends, it'll tell you a lot about what kind of person she is when you're not around.

So make sure your wingman will give you some alone time with her sometimes.

yuusha 01-21-2009 03:10 AM

Make a move. She's waiting.

Girls aren't always as sought after as they might seem. In fact, that scares guys away. You're probably up against less competition than you think.

hotjoint 01-21-2009 06:29 AM

take her out on a real date just the 2 of u and see what happens.

mc25 01-21-2009 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by min.tee (Post 6236794)
Make a move. She's waiting.

Girls aren't always as sought after as they might seem. In fact, that scares guys away. You're probably up against less competition than you think.

This is accurate. Although they may be smokin hot and have guys gawking at her, it intimidates 95% of all males. So in the end, they all just sit out, and the hot girl is left waiting for someone to take her away. You have to step it up, try and put yourself in there...if nothing happens, it was worth the shot right? Just continue to be friends, if possible.