REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Auto Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-auto-chat_173/)
-   -   Class 5 Richmond, tips? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/562469-class-5-richmond-tips.html)

mr_chin 01-28-2009 12:22 PM

Class 5 Richmond, tips?

Can anyone share tips and what to look out for in this test?

Carl Johnson 01-28-2009 01:10 PM

do a lot of shoulder check even thou you are like 100% sure no1 is beside you and watch your speed when entering and exiting the highway

Alphamale 01-28-2009 01:34 PM

Yeah, look out for hot hongers and twanger girls walking down the street. If you spot some, call me. I've never been very lucky at finding hot honger/twanger girls in Richmond. Then again, the only time I'm ever in Richmond is when I'm at the ice rink. One time, though, there was this pretty hot Chinese girl playing hockey. I could tell she had a super sexy body with my superman x-ray vision. I went up and I talked to her for a few minutes. Holy fuck, her breath smelled like shit! Then again, a lot of honger/fobs breath's smell like shit. I'm not being racists, but it's the truth. It's usually only the guys though, the girls tend to be okay. Maybe it was just her B.O. or she forgot to clean up her period from her hockey gear. Anyways, that's that.

fullyentranced 01-28-2009 04:29 PM

^LOL wtf

Leopold Stotch 01-28-2009 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aznlangjai (Post 6250740)
Can anyone share tips and what to look out for in this test?

do a search this has been covered seriously A MILLION TIMES

oinkoinkpig 01-28-2009 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphamale (Post 6250824)
Yeah, look out for hot hongers and twanger girls walking down the street. If you spot some, call me. I've never been very lucky at finding hot honger/twanger girls in Richmond. Then again, the only time I'm ever in Richmond is when I'm at the ice rink. One time, though, there was this pretty hot Chinese girl playing hockey. I could tell she had a super sexy body with my superman x-ray vision. I went up and I talked to her for a few minutes. Holy fuck, her breath smelled like shit! Then again, a lot of honger/fobs breath's smell like shit. I'm not being racists, but it's the truth. It's usually only the guys though, the girls tend to be okay. Maybe it was just her B.O. or she forgot to clean up her period from her hockey gear. Anyways, that's that.

lolllllllllllll

The_AK 01-28-2009 08:13 PM

watch for school zones, slow down near parks/playgrounds, do not pass over solid lanes, maintain PROPER speed limit, or just go for your motorcycle license and you automatically get a class 5 (myth)

endless402 01-28-2009 08:24 PM

dont screw up!

tiger_handheld 01-28-2009 08:40 PM

if your not ready, stay off the road!!

alex.w *// 01-28-2009 09:24 PM

make sure your eyes are glued to the road and not at the honger twanger girls on the sidewalk. if you lose focus..your done for

Eastwood 01-28-2009 09:27 PM

It's hard to fail the class five. I remember back in high-school at least half the paper failed for their N first go. I don't know anyone yet that has failed for their class 5.

MDMA 01-28-2009 11:26 PM

im goin for mine 2dayyy

Euro7r 01-29-2009 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphamale (Post 6250824)

hahahhah LOL LOL. Maybe she doesn't brush her teeth hahah

impactX 01-29-2009 05:17 PM

Search for "road test"