REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   HealthCare & Wellness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/healthcare-wellness_269/)
-   -   WAXING (https://www.revscene.net/forums/564964-waxing.html)

billboa 04-07-2009 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berzerker (Post 6292084)
Wow I'm impressed how many guys actually do this.... I don't feel like such a freak lol.

I just use my electric shaver. I'm not that hairy at all but I don't like ANY body hair so I shave. Only takes me a few minutes with the electric razor I do a different body part each day... ie. one day arms, next chest and belly, next legs and then start over. The only think I have to use an actual razor for is armpits and balls.

I've never tried waxing but the one time I tried to get my legs waxed the place I went say they don't do men!!!

Berz out.

so u shave ALL ur body hair, even ur legs? I think it would just be fucking hilarious to watch sum big buff guy shaving his legs:haha: lol

At least u switch it up, or that that would take forever. I hate wen girls shave there forearms and then they get all prickley wen they grow back, wouldnt u now get stubble all over ur body? personally ide rather have body hair then to shave my whole body all the time and be all prickley all over the place so wat I do is trim the hair on my body with an electric shaver so it dosen't look so dark and noticable, do this about every 2 or 3 weeks.

B-DiZzLe 04-07-2009 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billboa (Post 6368963)
so u shave ALL ur body hair, even ur legs? I think it would just be fucking hilarious to watch sum big buff guy shaving his legs:haha: lol

At least u switch it up, or that that would take forever. I hate wen girls shave there forearms and then they get all prickley wen they grow back, wouldnt u now get stubble all over ur body? personally ide rather have body hair then to shave my whole body all the time and be all prickley all over the place so wat I do is trim the hair on my body with an electric shaver so it dosen't look so dark and noticable, do this about every 2 or 3 weeks.

it's funny cuz big buff guys shave quite often, go to a bodybuilding gym and ask a dude if you can watch so you can laugh while he puts you asleep.

LC21 04-07-2009 02:37 PM

hardccore weight trainers shave everyday in the shower. It's a lifestyle =)

CanadaGoose 04-08-2009 12:18 AM

I used to get waxed. Eccotique spa in metro...girls there were friendly + will do males

Legs, arms, groin area, was $150 total i think...did that for a while, but couldn't be bothered anymore. Plus wtf do you do when it starts growing back? You have to wait till it grows out enough before you can go back, so there's a period in between where you're kinda prickly

I'm not even hairy, BUt given a choice I would just prefer having NO body hair at all, except for on my head, and a little bit above my unit LOL

Thought about getting my WHOLE body lasered, but I can also think of better things to spend like 10 g's on :( lol

daggon 04-23-2009 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E N D L E S S (Post 6370166)

Thought about getting my WHOLE body lasered, but I can also think of better things to spend like 10 g's on :( lol

DAM 10 g's? mayb when im baller then

nipples 04-23-2009 05:31 PM

i tried laser. but they said i had to grow out all the hair in order for it to be effective. All I wanted was groin and pits. and i had to go back for followups. not worth the hassle.

I do just fine with veet strips.