REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   The Official NBA thread (https://www.revscene.net/forums/565101-official-nba-thread.html)

EDawg 12-25-2013 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scoobyej20 (Post 8388563)
any NBA 2k14 PS4 players here?

my PSN is rickyc0310

i play as well, PSN is edawg08

fishCak3s 12-25-2013 08:49 PM

San Antonio is not a big market team but yes, I rather watch the best teams play.

And we are aware the schedules were made before the season started. That's why Pacers should be playing.
Posted via RS Mobile

bballguy 12-25-2013 11:25 PM

Spurs are probably among top 10 for biggest markets....

...and of course we'd rather watch the best teams play - I'm sure the league schedules the xmas games with plans to put in top teams that have the biggest markets....Indy is probably in the bottom 10.

At the beginning of the season, I would've thought all of today's games would've been good ones.

411ken 12-26-2013 12:00 AM

I agree.. I wish the games were set up as this (after seeing today's games lol)

SA@ Chi
Brooklyn @ NY
OKC @ Miami
Houston @ LA
Clippers @ GS (only one that lived up)

Maybe next year they'll replace CHI with Indy no matter how bad that market is and have it as the opening game.

bballguy 12-26-2013 09:41 PM

f00king blazers man

Qmx323 12-26-2013 09:44 PM

batum / aldridge clutch as fuq

clippers go down in 2 straight close games :C

Mike Oxbig 12-26-2013 09:57 PM

batum's 3 :hat:

Nlkko 12-28-2013 02:10 AM

Anyone watched cousins' games lately. Guys a monster. I hope Mitch Kupchak... I meant a good team sign him.

bballguy 12-28-2013 06:16 AM

Still can't play D though...

411ken 12-28-2013 01:45 PM

Bynum is done at Cleveland it seems. He just got suspended indefinitely and will probably be released before his guaranteed contract hits on January 6

Sir_Loin 12-28-2013 02:19 PM

If the Clippers pick up Bynum if released, they finally have a decent backup big that they're severely missing.

Nlkko 12-28-2013 11:55 PM

Why would any team want to pick that junk up. Guy showed attitude even under Phil, a very well-respected coach. Nigga can't ball because his knees are jello. Unless they sign him under veteran minimum, that money going down the dumpster.

I find it's funny people still treating him like some sort of gold. Nigga hasn't ball properly for over 2 years. Better start applying for Mc Dicks.

bballguy 12-29-2013 12:16 PM

He's a low risk option....why not pick him up?...He's shown glimpses of greatness already this season....

Again, if ur giving him next to nothing, he's worth it.

Not really racist! 12-29-2013 03:44 PM

would be lulsy as fuck if they acquired him and then him and Oden both get carted off in the same game in the playoffs
Posted via RS Mobile

Bender Unit 12-29-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bballguy (Post 8390279)
He's a low risk option....why not pick him up?...He's shown glimpses of greatness already this season....

Again, if ur giving him next to nothing, he's worth it.

He is a absolute negative energy in lockerroom.
People still think there is greatness in him is crazy.
Posted via RS Mobile

Sir_Loin 12-29-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bender Unit (Post 8390374)
He is a absolute negative energy in lockerroom.
People still think there is greatness in him is crazy.
Posted via RS Mobile

It takes the right team (proven no nonsense coach, clear alpha dog stars, and a winning culture) that can deal with knuckle heads. Look at Beasley in Miami, Stephen Jackson with the Spurs/Warriors. The fact that he's 7 foot and can run up and down and has shown flashes is worth a minimum contract. Hell Oden who hasn't really shown anything since 2009 got one, Bynum at least is a relatively healthy big that would help the Clippers and Heat.

bballguy 12-29-2013 11:46 PM

It doesn't even matter....If he isn't doing shit for you and brings negative energy, you cut him, just like what the Cavs are considering doing...What's the big fucking deal?

Nlkko 12-30-2013 01:32 AM

Dude gonna turn out like Beasley.

bballguy 12-30-2013 12:39 PM

Beasley has turned into a solid contributor for Miami....so not sure what you're trying to say....

zx7rrrr 12-30-2013 01:17 PM

Lol..Beasley is a fuckin nba bust at 2nd pick. Hes locker room cancer. He was drafted before love,Westbrook,mayo,ibaka,. Solid contributer my ass..lol
Posted via RS Mobile

bballguy 12-30-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zx7rrrr (Post 8390758)
Lol..Beasley is a fuckin nba bust at 2nd pick. Hes locker room cancer. He was drafted before love,Westbrook,mayo,ibaka,. Solid contributer my ass..lol
Posted via RS Mobile

How much is Miami paying him?

You guys are asking "Why would any team want to pick that junk (Bynum) up"....That has nothing to do with where the dude was drafted; it's about what he can/could provide right now for minimum pay. The fact that Beasley was a 2nd overall pick doesn't mean shit to Miami at this point....and the 'locker room cancer' seems to be just fine in Miami so far...

...so again, Beasley has become a solid contributor for the Heat, who are a top contending team.

Wongtouski 12-30-2013 04:10 PM

Beasley seemed to be always on the wrong team with the wrong leadership, he obviously got his shit together this year with the help of his teammates and himself owning up. Bynum's a weird case because he's very smart but then he's almost just as weird if not more, so no one knows what the fuck he is thinking. He's also too injury prone and not in great enough shape (he was never Hibbert level in terms of commitment to conditioning) to contribute right away.

Other than say the Thunder, I don't see top tier team needing his services.......well MAYBE the nets/knicks but those teams don't need more issues to tackle LOL.

wasabisashimi 12-30-2013 09:24 PM

If I were Bynum, I'd stay the hell away from bowling alleys, until Someone sign me some guaranteed contract for the playoffs.

Nlkko 12-31-2013 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wongtouski (Post 8390823)
Beasley seemed to be always on the wrong team with the wrong leadership, he obviously got his shit together this year with the help of his teammates and himself owning up.

Ye, dis is what I meant. Bynum is gonna go around the league until he got his shit together, like Beasley. I don't think he's there yet.

ESPN rumors Gasol and Bynum swap. :suspicious:

bballguy 12-31-2013 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nlkko (Post 8390130)
Why would any team want to pick that junk up. Guy showed attitude even under Phil, a very well-respected coach. Nigga can't ball because his knees are jello.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nlkko (Post 8390130)
He's going to turn into a Beasley.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wongtouski (Post 8390823)
Beasley seemed to be always on the wrong team with the wrong leadership, he obviously got his shit together this year with the help of his teammates and himself owning up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nlkko (Post 8391101)
Ye, dis is what I meant. Bynum is gonna go around the league until he got his shit together, like Beasley. I don't think he's there yet.

I see...so you think he's going to go around the league until he's got his shit together, but also ask why any team would want to pick that "junk" up.

Classic case of da "o ok"