REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Ex dating someone else (https://www.revscene.net/forums/565278-ex-dating-someone-else.html)

JesseBlue 02-19-2009 08:56 PM

you don't miss her...you miss the sex

hi-revs 02-19-2009 09:12 PM

I just recently broke up with my gf.
Guess i'll have to wait and see how i would feel.

...But im sure that i'll be upset and angry at myself for the fact of losing happiness in a great relationship; Losing it over 20mins of "excitement".

I'm sure i'll regret that...

SpuGen 02-19-2009 09:14 PM

Do what I did. Meet the new guy, and say "Been there homie" then walk away.
So the next time he fills her up, he'll think of you filling it up. Sloppy seconds lol

BoneThug 02-20-2009 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpuGen (Post 6290754)
So the next time he fills her up, he'll think of you filling it up. Sloppy seconds lol

even though i tell myself the same thing, like 'yeah im not jealous cause i had that first', its not what the next guy is going to think about, just like you were not thinking of the guy before you when you were hitting it. cause sure that guy had it, but he fucked up and now YOU have it. till you drop it and move on again. new guy is just happy you didnt loosen her up to much.

JSALES 02-20-2009 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakshow (Post 6290453)
Who broke up with who?

Sadly, she broke up with me

Grandmaster TSE 02-20-2009 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpuGen (Post 6290754)

i don't think most people would care, and it just makes you look like a big loser

JSALES 02-20-2009 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Physixx (Post 6290631)
I don't normally have this issue because I usually break up on good terms (which could mean many things). That is, even after we break up, we remain pretty good friends, if not FWBs.

Well we were on okay terms after we broke up but for some reason shit got messed up

asian_XL 02-20-2009 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandmaster TSE (Post 6291133)
i don't think most people would care, and it just makes you look like a big loser

+1, werd, I agree with you.

this is not 1920, people get fucked in the age of 14-18, unless the guy only wants virgin, then no need to do something silly.

just be cool. Making her/him jealous is not really a good idea

hotjoint 02-20-2009 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Physixx (Post 6290631)
I don't normally have this issue because I usually break up on good terms (which could mean many things). That is, even after we break up, we remain pretty good friends, if not FWBs.

FWB's with ex's is good cuz there's a mutual understanding :D

6793026 02-20-2009 09:45 AM

if i broke up with the girl, then its not an issue, she's trash to me that's why she was dumped. i've abused her enough already and it's just time for others to check out the recycle bin. i support reuse reduce and recycle.

if she dumped you, then i must have done the, "delete, ignore list on MSN and delete all contacts with her and never tallk to her again" by the time she is seeing someone, i would've have lost all feelings already.

Grandmaster TSE 02-20-2009 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6793026 (Post 6291427)
if i broke up with the girl, then its not an issue, she's trash to me that's why she was dumped. i've abused her enough already and it's just time for others to check out the recycle bin. i support reuse reduce and recycle.

if she dumped you, then i must have done the, "delete, ignore list on MSN and delete all contacts with her and never tallk to her again" by the time she is seeing someone, i would've have lost all feelings already.

the iceman :thumbsup:

cowcowcafe 02-20-2009 10:18 AM

think of this will make you feel better:
"hes got my sloppy seconds"

BoneThug 02-20-2009 12:06 PM

:rolleyes everyone has everyone else's sloppys. virgins suck anyway

cow20xx 02-21-2009 07:42 PM

you guys have it lucky.

yes.
it bothers the shit out of me, especially since i work with her and have to constantly see her at work, plus finding out she has a new boyfriend shortly after you two broke up by seeing the new boyfriend coming in with flowers is a bitch.

So yes, it bothers me seeing my ex dating someone else.

new rules that i will adopt for the rest of my life: never date anyone from work, unless you have a backup option, either a new girl or a new job.

hongy 02-21-2009 08:18 PM

Quote:

Lol basically what I was going to respond with

keifun 02-22-2009 12:28 AM

you only get this feeling if you still got feelings for the ex.

but yeah..I had that feeling before with an ex, but now its like meh. I got other shit to worry about in life.

haymura 02-22-2009 07:20 AM

yea i used to have that feeling before as well. at one point in made me feel real shitty knowing she was travelling, having the time of her life with her bf. But after awhile it made me realize a few things:
- she's just trying to live her life so u should be happy for her and let her be
- no point feeling shitty about it. Its not like she'll come back to you if you sulk all day
- as K-fever said "I got other shit to worry about in life"
- getting hurt makes you look pathetic as well cuz it shows ur not over her and is the one chasing a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

sweetiee 02-24-2009 08:09 AM

Quote:

whoaa.. so brutal yet soo true.

nipples 02-24-2009 07:54 PM

it's not really sloppy seconds if he takes her anal cherry ;)

Durrann1984 02-24-2009 08:38 PM

it stings like a bee x 10000

but it motivates u to do better in life dun it?

3xta 03-02-2009 09:36 PM

When i first found out, i was just so sad and disappointing... because it was my friend that dated my ex. I workin on getting over it though... i just gotta look forward and forget about the past.

yuusha 03-02-2009 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nipples (Post 6299208)
it's not really sloppy seconds if he takes her anal cherry ;)

Well I guess I got both holes covered. xD