REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 09:08 AM   #126
VLS Barista Brat

Noir and vmec sitting in a tree.. K..I..S..S..I..N..G...!

Old 03-04-2009, 09:17 AM   #127
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Women enjoy sex as a byproduct of love & romance. I did use the word "a lot" as the margin of women that that like fucking for the sake of needing a dick are a much smaller margin than their general counterparts. In fact, don't women have a certain derogatory label for these kind of women?
Again wrong... SOME women. Why do you try to throw this blanket over "women"? And really, does it matter why the sex is being had? No. I'm merely arguing that there are plenty of women who need sex, for the sake of being fucked. "Slut" or not, if you need to get fucked you need to get fucked; man or women.

And it's not all the uncommon to encounter a man whoose sex drive is low. Maybe not so widespread on RS as it's polluted with horndogs as yourself and the OP but, elsewhere it's not all that uncommon. So don't assume all men have such a dire need for sex. I've seen it in real life through myself, my good friends, and multiple other forms.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:53 AM   #128
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
^^^ Wow! Talk about nitpicking. Can't believe that's how far you'd go just to disagree. You're not even arguing out of principle anymore, you're just arguing numbers now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmec View Post
And it's not all the uncommon to encounter a man whoose sex drive is low. Maybe not so widespread on RS as it's polluted with horndogs as yourself and the OP but, elsewhere it's not all that uncommon.
And talk about self conflicting. Want to read this comment again? Do you understand the connotation of "widespread"? Doesn't that endorse generalization? What you just did is what you're criticizing me for.

You're seriously just arguing semantics now. Anyone who's got common sense knows that generalization doesn't mean absolution. And that when someone says, "all", or "a-lot" doesn't mean the whole 6 billion populace of the world, it's a given that there are margins of exceptions. Unless you're not one of the beneficiaries of "given knowledge."

Again, you're just nitpicking. Try again sweetheart.

Last edited by Noir; 03-04-2009 at 10:07 AM.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:12 AM   #129
How I Mod your mother

Quote:
And really, does it matter why the sex is being had? No. I'm merely arguing that there are plenty of women who need sex, for the sake of being fucked. "Slut" or not, if you need to get fucked you need to get fucked; man or women.
I dont want to get all caught up in yours and Noir's pre-sexcapadial pillow talk..
I didnt pay too much attention to what you two were saying to each other, but the OP was right, SOME of you females can be quite hypocritical.

So by your logic, why is it ok for a girl to need sex whether she's a slut or not?

When the females in this thread spent too much time bashing the OP for what he did?
You should really watch what you say
[19-07, 16:52] bloodmack: EB did u change my avatar and title?
Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
Old 03-04-2009, 11:01 AM   #130
I don't get it

I would say that it's just not women who are hypocritical... More like there's a tendancy to place yoursel on more idealistic positive terms than someone else. No one prefers to show themselves on more realistic terms. It's like saying "yeaaa look at that girl, what fugoiness" when you don't realize ur like a 6 at best. Add in some feminism and voilà cheating men are pigs. Society has more or less molded the thinking that men are more suscptible to cheating and affairs due to the emphasis on sex and that women are more sexually subdued.

Speaking of which I agree that it is a generalization that women are less sex needy and guys are moreso. I'm more of a perv than 1 guy I know. But I know my inner lust for action can't be compared to my other male asociates.

Noir, u should know by now that by speaking any words that even relate to the dignity of women as a population, you wake the feminism-spewing dragon that is vmec. But yea your like the 2nd coming of ulic- full of entertaining truth. All hail~
This post thanked by:
Old 03-04-2009, 11:12 AM   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft View Post
So by your logic, why is it ok for a girl to need sex whether she's a slut or not?
Everyone is entitled to sex and love. So if you're not getting either or don't cheat... leave and seek. How is that so hard to understand?!
Old 03-04-2009, 11:52 AM   #132
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Did this turn into some other discussion that is totally unrelated?
But the whole thing about not getting any sex and cheating...then going to the should have just ended it and seek for sex elsewhere...
Um, I think you neglected the fact that this is a past event that can't be changed and should focus more on the aftercare rather than the shoulda, coulda, woulda. It is obvious the OP realizes it was a bad move to cheat.
And how hard is it to understand that situations can have complexities to it that make it harder than just leave and seek?
OP's gf probably already weighed the value of their 6 year relationship, their child, and a bunch of other stuff and decided to stay, work things out, and leave the past behind. So I'm really wondering what vmec is trying to prove here. I'm lost.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:01 PM   #133
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

women want sex just as much as men

that is all
This post thanked by:
Old 03-04-2009, 12:33 PM   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by butter_sashimi View Post
Speaking of which I agree that it is a generalization that women are less sex needy and guys are moreso. I'm more of a perv than 1 guy I know. But I know my inner lust for action can't be compared to my other male asociates.
Thanks, that's EXACTLY what my point was. But for some reason I got dragged in an argument of semantics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durrann1984 View Post
women want sex just as much as men

that is all
You missed the point. It's women don't need sex as much as men.

And the proof is everywhere

***Men can't survive elongated dry spells by choice. In cases of emergency, guys are known to lay an obese crater faced girl. In comparison, will a woman completely relinquish ALL her standards just because she hasn't been fucked in months?

***If no avenues are available, no chick friends, no fat desperate chicks, guys will pay for sex. That's why the female prostitution has long since been a far more lucrative trade in comparison to male prostitution for women. Hell, I'd bet that even male prositute's clientele are largely based on gay men instead of women.

***Go to a club. What's the ratio of women approaching men, women buying men drinks, women competing for men?

You can chastise me for my verbage but I call it how I see it. Argue the exception all you want but society dictates what society dictates.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:50 PM   #135
VLS Barista Brat

Quote:
Blah blah blah whine bitch rant preach OHLOOKITMEI'MSOSUPERIMPORTANTI'MALWAYSRIGHTANDYOUA REWRONG!
If you were actually happy in your relationship, you wouldn't be preaching to us.

Shut the fuck up.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:53 PM   #136
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
If you were actually happy in your relationship, you wouldn't be preaching to us.

Shut the fuck up.
+1
Old 03-04-2009, 12:58 PM   #137

Quote:

Shut the fuck up.
LOL What the fuck?
Old 03-04-2009, 01:02 PM   #138
VLS Barista Brat

Seriously. If you were actually happy in your OWN relationship, you wouldn't be telling us what's wrong with the world.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:05 PM   #139
VLS Barista Brat

Actually, I'm willing to bet that because you're so uptight about everything, and you feel the need to express every single damn opinion in that narrow little mind of yours, you haven't been laid in months.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:05 PM   #140

OK, becuase if I'm happy, I'm not allowed to recognize why others aren't? OKAY...

HOLY fuckin' hell you nailed it! I'm NOT gettin' laid! Gee, I forgot.

Wait a minute here... BET? How much?
Old 03-04-2009, 01:10 PM   #141
How I Mod your mother

Quote:
Seriously. If you were actually happy in your OWN relationship, you wouldn't be telling us what's wrong with the world.
I actually think she likes to go on and on about how her man is everything she's ever wanted and how he's so great

Unless it was a cover up

Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
Old 03-04-2009, 01:12 PM   #142
VLS Barista Brat

See? There you go again with your narrow way of thinking.

All the happy people I know don't bother trying to fix things beyond their control. They're able to take what they have and make the best of it, not fix other people's problems.

If you really were happy in your relationship, or heck even your life, you wouldn't be so adamant that others live up to your standards, especially people who you don't know and don't give two shits about, because you've already got a pretty fulfilling life!

But you probably don't, which explains why you're so uptight about so much bullshit. And you're probably getting laid, but hey let's just admit it - he's not that good, is he.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:16 PM   #143

Oh Holy Trinity,

You're so right... I'm fronting being in a relationship over the internet to make myself feel better. But you've even ripped that away. Sigh. Whatever can I do if I can't even pretend to have a wonderful yet make believe relationship?

Sadly the sex is weak but I stay because I can't get any better. Sigh some more. Even a *tear* rolls down my face as I'm sad to finally come to terms with my fake online idenity.

/sarcasm.

Have a wonderful day! (Is that happy!?)
Old 03-04-2009, 01:19 PM   #144
VLS Barista Brat

Oh look! She turns to sarcasm as her first line of defense! And she has no actual argument! WOW!
Old 03-04-2009, 01:20 PM   #145
How I Mod your mother

Quote:
Oh look! She turns to sarcasm as her first line of defense!
I think you hit a nerve
Quote:
Old 03-04-2009, 01:21 PM   #146
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

Thanked 2,253 Times in 626 Posts
i nominate bcrdukes then.

Quote:
OK, becuase if I'm happy, I'm not allowed to recognize why others aren't? OKAY...

HOLY fuckin' hell you nailed it! I'm NOT gettin' laid! Gee, I forgot.

Wait a minute here... BET? How much?

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
This post thanked by:
Old 03-04-2009, 01:23 PM   #147
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

Thanked 2,253 Times in 626 Posts
and again, i nominate bcrdukes to solve your problems.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU MIKE! I JUST WINGMAN'D YOU A SPOT!

Quote:
Oh Holy Trinity,

You're so right... I'm fronting being in a relationship over the internet to make myself feel better. But you've even ripped that away. Sigh. Whatever can I do if I can't even pretend to have a wonderful yet make believe relationship?

Sadly the sex is weak but I stay because I can't get any better. Sigh some more. Even a *tear* rolls down my face as I'm sad to finally come to terms with my fake online idenity.

/sarcasm.

Have a wonderful day! (Is that happy!?)

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:31 PM   #148
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,501 Times in 4,306 Posts
vmec what's up baby?

I'm free tomorrow in the evening. Alphamale, mah homeboi, he gonna hook me up wit mah ride in my Alfa Romeo Spider. Baby, when it's all cool, we go ride in the night, just you and I? And I got some KFC coupons, ya'know? You can have whatever you like.

Holla back, guurrllllll.

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
Old 03-04-2009, 01:33 PM   #149

Quote:
Oh look! She turns to sarcasm as her first line of defense! And she has no actual argument! WOW!
She hasn't had one for quite a while now.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:33 PM   #150

You expect me to admit that I'm getting laid but it sucks? Seriously? Like how the fuck would I prove it true or not? I mean seriously. This isn't even arguable! I mean you could argue "this thread is useless without pics!" but do I have that much disrespect to ACTUALLY do that? Nope.

Oh sigh, this is just too much, too much. I getting "what's up baby" over the internet.