REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Fashion & Shopping (https://www.revscene.net/forums/fashion-shopping_34/)
-   -   Dom Rebel collection (https://www.revscene.net/forums/565640-dom-rebel-collection.html)

rickross888 04-03-2009 12:09 PM

^nice shirts. i agree the atelier flower shirt is dope. nice hats too, unfortunately i'm not a fan of hats lol. did you get those online?

i was able to get my hands on 2 of the limited hoodies sold in december 08. so hard to find

azn_boix 04-03-2009 10:21 PM

i bought it online

vietx6o4 04-04-2009 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hongy (Post 6362682)
^^ lol there's someone selling a pimp my buddha shirt on the fashion b.s

LOL size large?
wonder if i can shrink dom rebel

StylinRed 04-05-2009 09:19 AM

i dont think anybody should wear shirts with skulls on them unless they're hardcore tough and 99.99% of ppl aren't that tough

nother note their ideas for colour/material are nice its a shame they're basically all skull shirts

CanadaGoose 04-08-2009 02:33 AM

Where do you guys get the hats from? I can't find them anywhere

nns 04-08-2009 06:24 AM

Where can I get that hat?

beanzzz 04-08-2009 06:26 PM

I bought both of them from the Boys Co in Metrotown when the collection was first released. Your best bet is to call around and see if they have stock, or try and order from the Dom Rebel website.

sean_p47 04-12-2009 11:10 AM

If you cant find the hats, wait until the new collection and NEONEX on ebay will have all the stuff from the previous collection for sale on ebay at awesome prices. Ive bought two shirts from him and recently got my hands on the SWAROVSKI FUCK PINK shirt. (its actually the regular fuck pink art gallery shirt but its goign to be customized as it will have jet hemaatite crystals on it (ONLY ONE TO BE EVER MADE). Its probably being crysatllized right now. I got lucky cuz they dont use the same crystals that they use to use a few collections ago when the shirt came out. Anyways, wait a couple of months and check out ebay, im sure youll get some of the shirts that most of you could not get your hands on this collection.

By the way very disappointed by this collection. Sands of Sin, Forbidden Paradise and Royal Army had the nicest shirts Id ever seen.

Will pay good money for shirts from the older collections and very good money for the bloody romance in white and horney monkeys in any color. Need size medium.

And Im also goign to Montreal with some friends in the summer and will definitely hit up the summer sample sale. If anyone is looking for an item, pm me and Ill try to remember when I go.

sean_p47 04-12-2009 11:17 AM

And to the person that said the shirts cost 10 bux to make, you couldnt be more wrong. Im actually in the process of trying to design my own line, which will be dom rebel inspired. So I know a thing or two. The cost of fabrication for the $200 swarosvki shirt that theyve released ranges anywhere from 70-150 dollars. That is the cost of fabrication for dom rebel. The shirts that they use are bought from American Apparell, all of them are white or black. They then use special dye techniques to color the shirts (no coloured dom rebel shirt is the same). Designs are hand drawn initially, and swarosvkis are all hand placed (alot of labor costs). This is also why they are limited in quantity, the time and intricacy it takes to make one obstructs the possibility of mass production. The price you pay is for uniqueness and care and inticacy in the fabrication method.

One more thing I should mention is, DO NOT HAND WASH. What happens when hand washing is the force used to scrub and drain water from the shirts break little fabrics within the shirt. It causes the shirt to stretch and then eventually it shrinks back to size when it dries, but the fabrics have already stretched or broke and you'll notice that they start to fit loose and akward. I strongly recommend dry clean only. If your gonna pay 700 dont cheap out, make sure you dry clean and dry clean only at a place that has been in business for a long time. I get all my shirts dry cleaned, which helps them last longer (they dont use abrasive chemicals or hard water). Hope this helps.

Sky_2000 04-12-2009 08:21 PM

I read about Dom Rebel about 2-3 years ago in a magazine called Strut. At the time their design's where nicer imo. I'm currently located in Montreal and i don't really see many people flossing the shirts or hats...not as much as ed hardy or Ca stuff.

Can you tell me when the Sample Sale is usually? I wouldn't mind checking it out.

Just checked out that seller on ebay of the Dom Rebel stuff...why is he located in Ottawa when the stuff is sold/made in Montreal.

Ps. The dude that models the shirt on ebay needs to wax his chest hair...it's sticking out all over the place....i wouldn't want to buy a shirt from them knowing that his sweat ass chest hair has been all over it hahaha

Sky_2000 04-12-2009 08:29 PM

http://djespo.com/pic1.jpg
http://djespo.com/pic2.jpg

Heard from redflags that someone got like 5 shirts for 125 last time this happened.

3xta 04-13-2009 12:25 AM

dom rebel collectors, buy my shirts

fatal 04-22-2009 02:40 PM

is dom rebel printed on american apparel tees? if so im thinking about copping some american apparel tees cuz i like the fit of dom rebel shirts.

str8hustla 04-23-2009 05:53 PM

the new dom rebel stuff is looking more like affliction shirts, except for some of the new art gallery shirts.

don't have any dom rebel shirts myself, thinking to buy some what do you guys think of the quality compared to christian audigier, ed hardy.. etc?

3xta 04-23-2009 06:41 PM

its the best quality compared to those two. No lie. If your a size small buy my shirts. Ill give u a deal if u buy more than one

shawn79 07-29-2009 01:38 PM

what collection did dom rebel had?
devil music
the royal army
sand of sin
bad habits

ShanghaiKid 10-27-2009 01:50 PM

someone should buy the sz. L bloomin buddha on ebay right now for 72 CDN

its too big for me =(

bossxx 10-28-2009 07:50 PM

From Atelier Collection I picked up the Saw Girl Swarovski in white.

I also grabbed from the Art Gallery collection the Ex-Girlfriend in black.

Fuck the Swarovski was $400 lol looks dope tho.

lilkulit 10-29-2009 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShanghaiKid (Post 6655899)
someone should buy the sz. L bloomin buddha on ebay right now for 72 CDN

its too big for me =(

that shirt is nice! got one in lavander.

anyways, just picked up an Atalier Flowers Crew neck.

Gesus 11-01-2009 07:40 AM

dom rebel! http://members.shaw.ca/baybeejay/theCollection.jpg

your missing a fuck you bird tshirt! nice collection

lilkulit 11-01-2009 02:13 PM

^ that's a nice collection, 4 wings. Is the all black wings too? anyways missing my bloody romance and want that monkeys/what ever its called tee!

AAnthony 11-05-2009 07:56 PM

I'm down with Dom Rebel...to me it's like the lesser of the evils...i mean if your going to be dressing up with skulls i'd rather rock dom rebel than affliction, CA...and holy fuck do i hate ed-hardy! You've got a craazy collection tho. Anybody tired of their S-M dom rebels, hit me up, i need to get a collection going!!!

j2oxstar 11-08-2009 09:54 PM

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/8378/picture005.jpg

i'm selling the Pink Bloody Romance, Coral Spread Your Love, AG Fuck Pink, and Orange Skull & Eagles, all size small. They're all originals none of that ebay "samples", only reason i'm selling these because of doubles and i havn't worn them in a year

adc 11-10-2009 09:31 PM

^ I want the iron lion shirt, Ive been looking for that one forever.
what collection is it from?

blee123 11-12-2009 04:07 PM

ppl kept saying the angel wings was rare and now i see ppl selling it all over the place even on this site, and its authentic also lol so i dunt see what the hype was all about.