REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   How would you handle this... (https://www.revscene.net/forums/565654-how-would-you-handle.html)

static 02-22-2009 07:35 PM

How would you handle this...

You're seeing a new girl for a 2-3 weeks now. You have slept over loads at her place. A few times while in bed at 2-3 AM she is text messaging someone when you potentially asleep but have awokened to the incessant tap tap tap and the bright LCD.

You could assume the worst, she's texting her guy "friend", boyfriend, husband etc.

Or assume the best, that the sex you just gave was the best sex evar and she just had to text a friend.

This is a sticky situation, calling her out and asking would imply distrust, but idle minds tend to wander and wonder hahaha

Thoughts ?

RacePace 02-22-2009 07:40 PM

Ask her next time

Berzerker 02-22-2009 07:48 PM

My GF texts her best friend at all hours of the night so if she is like her.. then no big deal right. However you don't know this girl to well yet so you could say.. "Ugh thats annoying who you texting at this ungodly hour?" In a joking kind of way.. and see what she says OR you could text someone at 3 am and make sure she knows your texting someone and see if she asks you.. that way you can ask her and you won't be the first to look "psycho"

Berz out.

Noir 02-22-2009 08:42 PM

You're getting sex AND you're not obligated to have a relationship in return? I think you should shut up when you're ahead. :)

Bottomline is, she's fucking a guy, and she's text messaging one guy. Which one do you think is in the more favourable position? Being all antsy and sensitive to minor things (especially when one is not even in a relationship) is a girly thing to do. Be more manly.

BoneThug 02-22-2009 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir (Post 6295259)
You're getting sex AND you're not obligated to have a relationship in return? I think you should shut up when you're ahead. :)

Bottomline is, she's fucking a guy, and she's text messaging one guy. Which one do you think is in the more favourable position? Being all antsy and sensitive to minor things (especially when one is not even in a relationship) is a girly thing to do. Be more manly.

agreed. i always get paranoid too but at the end of the night you have to ask yourself: whose bed is she sleeping in? whose bed is she sleeping in almost every night. sure its possible that inbetween work, school, and seeing you she is boning another dude, but its less probable. still possible though.

Grandmaster TSE 02-23-2009 01:03 AM

if you really like her then call her out on it and find out whats really going on
if you're just in it for the sex, then who the fuck cares, she could be texting 10 different guys and it wouldn't matter since you're getting the sex

Noir 02-23-2009 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneThug (Post 6295314)
sure its possible that inbetween work, school, and seeing you she is boning another dude, but its less probable. still possible though.

Werd, even so. At the end of the day if she's still fucking around with you more than the other guy on the side, I'd say the OP is still ahead of the game.

Unless he gets all needy and wants her to be exclusive, and get all relationshippy with her. Then that's just girlish. Don't be a player if you can't handle the game. FWB is not for him.

asian_XL 02-23-2009 04:17 AM

it would be funny if you start text messaging her even she's right beside you telling her to gtfo the phone.

tom827 02-23-2009 07:30 AM

I say stop whining about it because your already getting sex without commitment should be happy but what I see is you might have started developing a someewhat bond and attach to her, she might not be healthy for you if u continue the sex it could lead to pain for u when she don't give u any in re future...

hotjoint 02-23-2009 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandmaster TSE (Post 6295831)
if you really like her then call her out on it and find out whats really going on
if you're just in it for the sex, then who the fuck cares, she could be texting 10 different guys and it wouldn't matter since you're getting the sex

:werd:

!Yaminashi 02-23-2009 10:37 AM

Quote:

Or she could be setting up times to hook up with all of these 10 different guys.
If thats the case, GTFO

Durrann1984 02-23-2009 10:53 AM

Quote:

hellz yeah i agree son

if u want a relationship with her u gotta be open
dont be afraid to ask.
dang boy

you 02-23-2009 01:15 PM

just shut up and fuck her lol
ppl complain too much..

Grandmaster TSE 02-23-2009 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draft (Post 6296241)
Or she could be setting up times to hook up with all of these 10 different guys.
If thats the case, GTFO

hope you're one of the first ones to fuck her
otherwise dash to the doc ASAP and get that shit checked out

Chairman Kaga 02-23-2009 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asian_XL (Post 6295902)
it would be funny if you start text messaging her even she's right beside you telling her to gtfo the phone.

Do this!!!

AsBannedAsItGets 02-23-2009 05:43 PM

so let me get this straight, you getting poonani pie and you're all hung up wondering if this girl is cheating after you've done the dirty deed with her. you could just go with your intuition. if she texting some other dude then she one scandalous chica. as they say you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

BoneThug 02-23-2009 07:18 PM

but really would you care? could be testing some other dude. i dont mind if the girl im seeing has a guy who she tools around; has thinking that one day if he's nice enough, treats her good, and returns her text's at 4 in the morning, that hey, maybe one day she'll let us be more then just friends. as long as I know the guy its gravy. that guy takes heat off you and listens to things that happened to her during her day and stuff.

she's gonna have one anyway, you may as well just be aware of it.

StaxBundlez 02-23-2009 11:19 PM

girls are ALWAYS texting at this day and age man
you should expect that

but yanno.. do what i would do

try to slip it in her again while shes texting and make her drop the phone