REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 07-14-2009, 07:10 PM   #201
RS controls my life!

Holy shit did Thach fight the goalie in your last game? I was just looking at your scoresheet. Haha what a goon.
Advertisement
europeeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:18 PM   #202
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

lmao u no thach? no ummm their guy... david so(i think) shoved thach and since thachs a big boy(lol) he shoved him back and the david guy got all bloody... whole team from janitors jumped in while it was only a few pedobear guys.. so like it was 7v5 kinda. some people just cant take a loss.... and he screwed his team over for the playoffs.

jeff plays for us because hell i donno... most guys on janitors are higher tier.. only like 3 guys are newbs.

and as for pedobears vs silver 7's GL to you and the pedobears dinh. i rather play the silver 7's though, i like roughing up the beatch brothers lol.
Nvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 11:54 AM   #203
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvasion View Post
lmao u no thach? no ummm their guy... david so(i think) shoved thach and since thachs a big boy(lol) he shoved him back and the david guy got all bloody... whole team from janitors jumped in while it was only a few pedobear guys.. so like it was 7v5 kinda. some people just cant take a loss.... and he screwed his team over for the playoffs.

jeff plays for us because hell i donno... most guys on janitors are higher tier.. only like 3 guys are newbs.

and as for pedobears vs silver 7's GL to you and the pedobears dinh. i rather play the silver 7's though, i like roughing up the beatch brothers lol.
you're such a goon NVision!!! Why don't you bring up some skill and score 4 goals like you did that other time
Leykis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 08:56 PM   #204
RS controls my life!

Quote:

Haha yeah thach is a goon, I went to highschool with most of those guys and some are my buddies younger brothers and shit. I love all out bench brawls, it makes for a good game!
Old 07-16-2009, 01:15 AM   #205

yup that makes for a good game indeed! who r u on roflcatz?
Old 07-17-2009, 10:28 PM   #206
RS controls my life!

Quote:
yup that makes for a good game indeed! who r u on roflcatz?
#71 dude!
Old 07-20-2009, 09:00 PM   #207
RS controls my life!

One of my buddies played in this game. Check the score sheet...

http://www.pointstreak.com/stats/am/...gameid=1045610
Old 07-20-2009, 09:07 PM   #208
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by europeeing View Post
One of my buddies played in this game. Check the score sheet...

http://www.pointstreak.com/stats/am/...gameid=1045610
yea stupid white guys getting schooled so they decide to go headhunting and attack our best player who had 5 goals that game. they tried to take him out ended up in a scuffle and they started to attack our 5'5 player and all hell broke lose... when my guys were getting tripled team and plays on their bench jumped in and gangbanged our small guys.
cops were even called after as our buddies from the previous game were watching and threatening chuck norris. dont mess with east vancouver lol.

buddy needed stitches, bunch of bruises all over the body, nothing serious. The other team did attack a referee who came running out in player gear from the dressing room to stop the fight. buncha goons
Old 07-20-2009, 09:35 PM   #209
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyNvBaller View Post
yea stupid white guys getting schooled so they decide to go headhunting and attack our best player who had 5 goals that game. they tried to take him out ended up in a scuffle and they started to attack our 5'5 player and all hell broke lose... when my guys were getting tripled team and plays on their bench jumped in and gangbanged our small guys.
cops were even called after as our buddies from the previous game were watching and threatening chuck norris. dont mess with east vancouver lol.

buddy needed stitches, bunch of bruises all over the body, nothing serious. The other team did attack a referee who came running out in player gear from the dressing room to stop the fight. buncha goons
Yeah hands down this team is the most fucked up team that's been in the VIHL over the past couple seasons. We've been in quite a few scuffles with the one big fuckin' douchebag on their team that thinks he's tough shit. Fuckin' pisses me off that he's still around... we've never had this bad of an experience with the team though, this is just ridiculous. Hopefully Panchuck realizes it's time to do something about these guys.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:29 PM   #210
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Pretty fucked that they would all clear the bench to go looking for fights. I still think the most screwed up team was the team that decided to storm the other teams locker room after the game. That was YR 1 of VIHL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyNvBaller View Post
yea stupid white guys getting schooled
Something about "white guys not liking Asians being better at hockey than them" sure pisses them off. I had quite a few run ins at $$$$$$$$$ where they were calling us chinks. Then there's the refs...don't get me started on those racist officials.
6thGear. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:45 AM   #211
I'm Keroppi's Girlfriend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6thGear. View Post
Pretty fucked that they would all clear the bench to go looking for fights. I still think the most screwed up team was the team that decided to storm the other teams locker room after the game. That was YR 1 of VIHL.

Something about "white guys not liking Asians being better at hockey than them" sure pisses them off. I had quite a few run ins at $$$$$$$$$ where they were calling us chinks. Then there's the refs...don't get me started on those racist officials.
wasnt that the Young Guns game when they and their fans attacked the Squeaky Wheels?
Keroleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:56 PM   #212
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Manpower 13
Janitors 3

pilfold 7 goals..

what happened?!
Old 07-21-2009, 06:56 PM   #213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroleen View Post
wasnt that the Young Guns game when they and their fans attacked the Squeaky Wheels?
Yeah, I believe it was Young Guns, but I'm not sure about Squeaky Wheels though
Old 07-21-2009, 06:59 PM   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockoff View Post
Manpower 13
Janitors 3

pilfold 7 goals..

what happened?!
Damn, I noobed this multi post

This Pilfold guy got 70 points in 14 games and 89 PIM during the season. Definitely not Brass I level.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:10 PM   #215
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6thGear. View Post
Damn, I noobed this multi post

This Pilfold guy got 70 points in 14 games and 89 PIM during the season. Definitely not Brass I level.
Yeah that guy is definitely playing below his level...it really annoys me when people do this, if you're going to play with your buddies who aren't at the same caliber as you, tone your game down a bit or gtfo of that tier.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:38 PM   #216
RS controls my life!

I had a question for you fellow VIHLers, do you find that the ref'ing has gone to shits this season, or is it just me? Missed calls, over-calls, refs being completely arrogant and just a lot of douchebaggery going on...anyone?
Old 07-21-2009, 10:45 PM   #217

Quote:
Yeah that guy is definitely playing below his level...it really annoys me when people do this, if you're going to play with your buddies who aren't at the same caliber as you, tone your game down a bit or gtfo of that tier.
Well, some people feed their ego by schooling lesser skilled players. I agree with you, either that or just play setup man. A couple yrs back there was this Jr B guy who was tearing up the lowest level. I called him out and told him to pass more during games on the vihl forums. I told him I could score 3 goals a game on noobs if I hogged the puck all game too. Well, my buddy thought it would be funny to bug me on the forum (don't think people knew we were friends) and next thing I know I get flamed and ripped to shits for calling out this Jr B guy. Then some guy took the time to find my stats and then say that for a Bronze level player I should have more than 1 PPG in that tier.( I think it was Iron? I don't remember)

This Jr B guy then goes on taunting the Gold/Platinum players who told him to play at his own skill level. I played nice and didn't reveal him being a Jr B player but looking back, I should've.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:14 PM   #218

manpower raped us.... we didnt have our star players and a few others.... shayne carries his entire team... single handed. their goalie and players are weak.
Old 07-23-2009, 09:52 AM   #219
js
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Our players are back(Janitors). We should be able to compete a lot better now.
As for Chuck Norris, they are a bunch of goons for sure. They are just looking to fight every game or something.
js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 05:15 PM   #220
RS Lurker, I don't post!

FUCK MANPOWER! one dimensional. u can't even call that a team. janitors canucks and baby bulls r better in brass I. shayne scores but bulls held him to 1 goal.
http://www.pointstreak.com/stats/am/...gameid=1028750

dont be fooled by the suspension. he played the whole game before he got suspended
azn_ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:01 PM   #221

can you explain what happened with shayne? It was total bs how they let him back second game of the playoffs. he starts a huge scene and then gets to come back after what 4 games? When he played my team the janitors he cleaned our clocks no problem but the thing is it changed the entire playoffs because of this and now they are in the finals.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:13 AM   #222
RS controls my life!

This Shayne dude is getting a lot of fucking heat eh!? I gotta see this guy play...
Old 07-30-2009, 12:14 AM   #223
RS controls my life!

On a lighter note, Roflcatzz in the final of Bronze II, going for the 3 peat!
Old 07-30-2009, 10:52 AM   #224
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
This Shayne dude is getting a lot of fucking heat eh!? I gotta see this guy play...
He's the dude who's wearing cargo like pants out there right? I saw him play once after a game, he is definitely noticeable out there but didn't really look like he was trying too hard to me either.
Quote:
Originally posted by phatboyWhat about the 2nd period?
flawless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:04 PM   #225
RS Lurker, I don't post!

shayne assfold only plays from blue line to blueline. he's a cherry picker. thats how he gets so many goals. his team is a bunch of no skill bums. one of em tried to take out my players knee! thats one of the most disrespectful things u can do in hockey....roller or ice!
azn_ice is offline   Reply With Quote