REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Fashion & Shopping (https://www.revscene.net/forums/fashion-shopping_34/)
-   -   Best Bang for Buck Socks? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/569802-best-bang-buck-socks.html)

JizzMasterZero 03-26-2009 08:05 PM

Best Bang for Buck Socks?

Hey everyone,

Was wondering if anyone knew where I can get some decent socks for a cheap price here in Vancouver.

I used to go to the States and get them from Target, but I keep making holes in them.

Any recommendations?

Not ankle socks, but regular white/black ones.

fatal 03-26-2009 09:13 PM

foot locker socks? lol all socks seem to get holes in them, i always get holes in my socks. i just buy alotta socks at once, so you don't usually always wear the same pair twice in a week (after the wash) so they last longer.

Berzerker 03-26-2009 09:30 PM

Walmart has some pretty good deals... 12 pairs for less than 10$.. sometimes you get one that is odd sized but.. what do you expect!! lol.

Berz out.

R8 03-26-2009 09:30 PM

costco? buy it in bulks.

miss_crayon 03-26-2009 10:59 PM

costco
for everything you need in life

6793026 03-27-2009 01:16 PM

toe clippers?

walmart and costco i guess.

Jassanova 03-28-2009 02:29 PM

H&Ms 7day socks.. used to be a great deal if you wanted thinner socks I think they upped their price recently though.

ajax 03-28-2009 06:13 PM

definitely the costco champion socks. nothing else compares.

mickz 03-28-2009 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatal (Post 6350165)
foot locker socks? lol all socks seem to get holes in them, i always get holes in my socks. i just buy alotta socks at once, so you don't usually always wear the same pair twice in a week (after the wash) so they last longer.

Foot Locker and Champs socks are by far the shittiest I have ever purchased. Having worked at FL before I have purchased my fair share of socks.

I only buy no shows or ankle socks so my prices are based on that... my favorites are definitely the Nike ones $15 for a 3 pack. Puma socks aren't bad but they're $20 for 3, no point paying an extra $5 for similar socks. Outside of Foot Locker socks I also have the Champion socks from Costco... by far the most durable and affordable socks I've owned!

Worst socks: Foot Locker and Champs brands... they're ok the first time you wear them but after the first wash they turn to shit. Adidas socks, $14 for a 3 pack, way too thick and uncomfortable for my liking.

If anyone's looking for Champs or Adidas brand socks I have some brand new packs still sitting in my dresser ;)

hongy 03-29-2009 10:29 PM

^^ yeah, my socks from champs were great for the first 2-4 wears but after that they felt like shit.