REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 09-14-2022, 07:39 AM   #3076
(╯□)╯聽不到 ╮(□╮)

Thanked 11,156 Times in 2,247 Posts
i watched the post match stuff as it was everywhere
match looked wild, especially given that despy's match was ripped off
Advertisement
Tim Budong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 11:31 PM   #3077
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 22,437 Times in 7,484 Posts

Potential MOTY right here. Sunday afternoon at 11:30am JST which is 7:30pm PST Sat night. Wrestle Universe has a free 2 week trial if you start a new account, but it's worth the 900 yen ($6 now lol)
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 08:07 PM   #3078
(╯□)╯聽不到 ╮(□╮)

i still haven't signed up to wrestle universe.. ahahha

i've cut njpwworld and wont sub till maybe world tag league, and definitely will for wrestle kingdom season(which i will likely be going)

but man aew pulled out a great show for grand slam
EVERYBODY LOVES THE ACCLAIMED haha

Saraya, fka Paige.. i hope TK got his team to actually make sure she is cleared. but also, hoping TK dont fuck this up. but im not very optimistic about that hahah
Old 09-22-2022, 08:35 PM   #3079
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 22,437 Times in 7,484 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Budong View Post
i still haven't signed up to wrestle universe.. ahahha

i've cut njpwworld and wont sub till maybe world tag league, and definitely will for wrestle kingdom season(which i will likely be going)

but man aew pulled out a great show for grand slam
EVERYBODY LOVES THE ACCLAIMED haha

Saraya, fka Paige.. i hope TK got his team to actually make sure she is cleared. but also, hoping TK dont fuck this up. but im not very optimistic about that hahah
Grab that 2 week trial and watch this match on Sunday!

Saraya yeah I don't think she was ever remarkable, she stood out because she was unique when WWE was in full bimbo mode still. She definitely has star power and a following, but I have no recollection if she's actually any good.

Doctors clear a lot of wrestlers WWE wouldn't have used if not for competition. They had no interest in Edge until he came to them with AEW's offer. They were never going to let Danielson wrestle again until he started talking about working with NJPW. So them not clearing Paige doesn't say much either way. They might not be interested for other reasons.
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 09:30 PM   #3080
(╯□)╯聽不到 ╮(□╮)

Paige has a lot of baggage
namely the line of questionable dudes who are either. convicted murdered, accused of sexually assualting a minor

etc..

either way, as some on SC has said, she "started" the whole nxt women invading wwe thing. lets hope she can do this for aew cuz it desperately needs something fresh.
Old 09-25-2022, 09:26 PM   #3081
(╯□)╯聽不到 ╮(□╮)

guess the brits are happy to be going home haha