REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   girls who do weird things at home (https://www.revscene.net/forums/571064-girls-who-do-weird-things-home.html)

hotjoint 04-08-2009 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E N D L E S S (Post 6370114)
I live with 2 girl roommates

What an eye opener..... LOL :p

3some?

+Kardboard+ 04-08-2009 07:17 AM

No, potential for fourth roommate (me) to come in and kick the first roommate (him) out.

:D

AsBannedAsItGets 04-11-2009 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liu13 (Post 6366623)
walk topless out of the shower =D

Whoaaaaaaa Nelly... Back the fuck up!!! :eek:
Pics or it didn't happen j/k :haha:
Thats quite the roomy you had. Lucky you;)

Sodium 04-12-2009 10:06 PM

For me it's kinda the other way around.....my guy WANTS me to go to the washroom when he's in there....and he burps and farts in front of me.....-___-

StaxBundlez 04-14-2009 09:42 AM

LOL
fuck that was funny
cuz its so true

if they get to comfy its gonna happen

thats when you get her back with the dutch oven

till she passes out and u gotta take her to the hospital and then try to explain what happened to the doctors and then the cops come and question you and you tell them to wait a minute because you forgot to put money in the meter so you book it outta there only to realize that ur cars been towed so you gotta book it on foot and you try to call a cab but you realize you left your wallet in you car so you walk home on foot and make yourself a a bowl of noodles when you get home and than her mom calls you wondering why her daughter is in the hospital and then you hang up the phone and turn on your PS3 and crack a beer and play a couple rounds of NHL while letting out a couple fat farts and then you go on RS to type about how it was all so funny

+Kardboard+ 04-14-2009 10:25 AM

^

I...am speechless. -_-

JSALES 04-16-2009 12:55 AM

my girl would piss while i'd be in the washroom or walk around the house naked after showering

Culture_Vulture 04-16-2009 12:57 AM

^that's a good thing!

JSALES 04-16-2009 01:04 AM

^ yeah i know, she has this thing were after she showers, she likes to walk around naked and sort of dance kinda thing

hongy 04-16-2009 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StaxBundlez (Post 6379239)
LOL
fuck that was funny
cuz its so true

if they get to comfy its gonna happen

thats when you get her back with the dutch oven

till she passes out and u gotta take her to the hospital and then try to explain what happened to the doctors and then the cops come and question you and you tell them to wait a minute because you forgot to put money in the meter so you book it outta there only to realize that ur cars been towed so you gotta book it on foot and you try to call a cab but you realize you left your wallet in you car so you walk home on foot and make yourself a a bowl of noodles when you get home and than her mom calls you wondering why her daughter is in the hospital and then you hang up the phone and turn on your PS3 and crack a beer and play a couple rounds of NHL while letting out a couple fat farts and then you go on RS to type about how it was all so funny

:haha: Loved reading that.

ur-lil-sw33tie 04-24-2009 09:21 AM

can somebody explain to me what the heck "NUMA NUMA" means??

and yes, i agree, no matter how long you've been with teh guy, the girl should still do somethings in private!! i would NEVER pick my noise infront of my bf! are u crazy??

BallPeenHammer 04-24-2009 09:56 AM

I dated someone for several years, and I guess we just got so comfortable with each other that we did everything. If anything...I think I held back a little more than she did. LOL
but all in good humour XD

Culture_Vulture 04-24-2009 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSALES (Post 6382164)
^ yeah i know, she has this thing were after she showers, she likes to walk around naked and sort of dance kinda thing

that sounds kinky,
was she hot? lol

ur-lil-sw33tie 04-24-2009 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BallPeenHammer (Post 6395719)
I dated someone for several years, and I guess we just got so comfortable with each other that we did everything. If anything...I think I held back a little more than she did. LOL
but all in good humour XD

i guess it gets to that point after a while, but nonetheless, there should be some reservations ya think?:D

BallPeenHammer 04-24-2009 03:26 PM

Then you should tell her! I don't think there were ANY boundaries with that girl. LOL
iono....some of the things that she did, or did to ME...
it was pretty up there. not to mention hilarious (or torturous)
It's too bad, that we grew apart, really, 'cuz I believe that if a person can
ever find another person and be THAT comfortable with each other,
it's one of the rarest things in the world.
=)

ur-lil-sw33tie 04-24-2009 03:48 PM

im sowwie to hear that i've distanced from that girl that you've dated, since by the sounds of it, you guys were pretty darn comfortable with each other!

from my experience, it is hard to find someone like that, but trust me, she's somewhere out there for you! regardless, you shouldn't have to be caught picking your nose infront of your SO!! lol good luck my friend!!

BallPeenHammer 04-24-2009 04:04 PM

thanks=)

I don't believe I'll ever find another like her. Which is too bad =p
I still miss her very much. We had quite the crazy relationship, but the love was definitely there.
Even today, I know if someone asked me whether or not I still do, I'd still say I am. It was just that comfort level and that connection we had? it was somehtinhg absolutely priceless. =)
As for picking noses? well....she used to, then try to get it on me, amongst other things hahaha

LMFAO

ur-lil-sw33tie 04-25-2009 09:55 AM

i guess i know what your talking about! everyone is gonna have one of THOSE relationships! well, i think she's an ex for a reason! it's history now, a beautiful memory.
hahaha she actually picked her nose and try to put it on you eh? lol she sounds like the cute type!! kinda remembers me of my bf. he's crazy like that too..and much more =P