REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Revscene Spotted (https://www.revscene.net/forums/revscene-spotted_189/)
-   -   Spotted: POS Cavalier trying to race (https://www.revscene.net/forums/573609-spotted-pos-cavalier-trying-race.html)

Evolutionian 04-26-2009 01:40 AM

Spotted: POS Cavalier trying to race

so coming home from work at 2:20am.. driving alone 88th ave.. this Cavalier was driving like 50km~60km.. i was doing a bit faster around 70km which most normal traffic do during rush hour.. when i try to pass the POS Cavalier.. the driver decided " hey lets try to take on a mazda3 with this POS ".. with 2 of his friends in the car he went for it.. and eventually ran a solid red light..

if the dear fucking driver is on here.

YOU NEED TO GET SOME FACTS STRAIGHT. IF YOU WANT TO DRIVE 50~60KM THEN DO SO, SPEEDING UP WHEN SOMEONE TRIES TO PASS YOU THEN SLOW DOWN AFTER? YOUR A FUCKTARD, AND YOU CAN RUN A FEW MORE RED LIGHTS ILL GUARANTEED YOU THAT YOU'LL WRAP YOUR POS AROUND A POLE WITH YOUR FRIENDS IN IT, LAST TIME I CHECKED, POS CAVALIERS DONT TAKE T-BONING VERY WELL.

shenmecar 04-26-2009 12:06 PM

2:20 AM?

r.attack 04-26-2009 05:39 PM

EGO

its all about people's ego's look how mad you got when he took it that far to "win" ( note win is in quotations) people do that all the time.. its as if they just need to tell themselves that their car ( no matter what it is) makes them cooler

Roki18T 04-26-2009 06:23 PM

Can't pull a player move on a player. :haha:

Evolutionian 04-27-2009 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r.attack (Post 6398641)
its all about people's ego's look how mad you got when he took it that far to "win" ( note win is in quotations) people do that all the time.. its as if they just need to tell themselves that their car ( no matter what it is) makes them cooler

haha.. yea i know what you mean.. i wont say my mazda3 is fast.. but i take pride in it.. all i can say is.. race is race.. i will start doing it on the track at mission.. but ill never.. in my life time never go as far as running a red light to try to win some race that cant be won.. like what is winning? when you drive on streets? there are no lines to cross.. but there are always light poles for POS dumbasses.

wingies 04-27-2009 09:50 PM

lol whatd the cavalier look like? i might have an idea who it was judgin from how you described his driving...

AdamCo 04-28-2009 12:38 PM

Sounds like you were more offended at a lowly cavalier taking a run at your 3. :D

twitchyzero 04-28-2009 12:44 PM

did it say 1-1-9 Emergency response on the side of the car?

Evolutionian 04-28-2009 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wingies (Post 6400448)
lol whatd the cavalier look like? i might have an idea who it was judgin from how you described his driving...

hmmmmm couldnt see anything other than a faggot driver lol

its a stock one.. thats all i know of cavaliers.

Evolutionian 04-28-2009 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamCo (Post 6401180)
Sounds like you were more offended at a lowly cavalier taking a run at your 3. :D

why would i be offended? shit like this happen all the time in surrey.. im use to it.. im just pissed that someone useful could have been killed by these dumbshits lol.. i dont mind it at all if he goes and wrapp around a pole..

Synaptik 04-28-2009 10:37 PM

its surrey. wannabes try this shit all the time. this time its a cavalier, last time i encountered a lowered f150.

Evolutionian 04-29-2009 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Synaptik (Post 6402049)
its surrey. wannabes try this shit all the time. this time its a cavalier, last time i encountered a lowered f150.

lol

sigh..