REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 10-22-2013, 03:38 PM   #14601
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiig View Post
you guys are acting like they took your money by starting a business.
If you are not interested in their business, stop hating on them and move on. They started a business that has the potential to be a success and clearly has a market in richmond/vancouver area. Doesn't matter if they sell vinyl/wheels or whatever, a business has a goal of making profit and they saw this as a way to make money, not to please people won't even buy a single thing from them like some of you on here.
+1

There may be a couple bad ones wrapped horrifically but many of their cars actually look fine. I am not a fan of those nasty stripes that goes along the whole car, but I guess the aventador is so sexy that even ugly designs like that won't ruin the car.

Truth is that those cars can buy 30+ of our cars and I am sure most of us are just jealous of the amount of $ they have sitting around to spend. Yes some of them don't spend the money as wise as we would but w.e, they will probably look back one day and laugh their asses off.
Advertisement
mikey2781 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:40 PM   #14602
I am Hook'd on RS

Taken off friends IG but saw one of my classmates (high school!) driving this M3.....

Last edited by AwCMM; 10-22-2013 at 09:31 PM.
AwCMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 07:43 PM   #14603
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Oh they're ccc
MY PENIS IS THE SIZE OF A CIGARETTE LIGHTER! jizzing on my keyboard is hard for me! imma be fucked for life, but fuck it I'm a BITCH!
hongy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 07:59 PM   #14604
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 3,340 Times in 841 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hongy View Post
Oh they're ccc
cold cut combo...
Jgresch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 08:27 PM   #14605
I am Hook'd on RS

Posted via RS Mobile
Louhasnocash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 08:37 PM   #14606
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 31,149 Times in 7,150 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgresch View Post
cold cut combo...
certified chef de cuisine?
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkwax View Post
Well.. I’d hate to be the first to say it, but Westopher is correct.
westopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 08:59 PM   #14607
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 5,613 Times in 1,255 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiig View Post
you guys are acting like they took your money by starting a business.
If you are not interested in their business, stop hating on them and move on. They started a business that has the potential to be a success and clearly has a market in richmond/vancouver area. Doesn't matter if they sell vinyl/wheels or whatever, a business has a goal of making profit and they saw this as a way to make money, not to please people won't even buy a single thing from them like some of you on here.
Its not a business, its just like the many stores in crystal mall owned by 19 year old girls (which was purchased by mommy and daddy) that sells hello kitty phone cases. This is just a rich asian teenagers "hobby"

Im being negative because its beautiful cars that are being ruined...sure its not our cars but were enthusiasts and they're not.. thats why I care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey2781 View Post
+1

There may be a couple bad ones wrapped horrifically but many of their cars actually look fine. I am not a fan of those nasty stripes that goes along the whole car, but I guess the aventador is so sexy that even ugly designs like that won't ruin the car.

Truth is that those cars can buy 30+ of our cars and I am sure most of us are just jealous of the amount of $ they have sitting around to spend. Yes some of them don't spend the money as wise as we would but w.e, they will probably look back one day and laugh their asses off.
Speak for yourself im not jealous at all, i rather build my own wealth and kingdom... not take from mommy and daddy.
donjalapeno is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-22-2013, 10:43 PM   #14609

Oh my sweet jesus tittyfucking christ.
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Quote:
This post thanked by:
Old 10-22-2013, 10:46 PM   #14610
manage the cap you say????

Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts
Spoiler!

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-22-2013, 11:01 PM   #14611
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Thanked 1,934 Times in 494 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
Great pictures!!!

Wow.

You gave me an idea to persuade and try to organize an Audi gathering of 10 to 15 cars to get those pics from the Vancouver Audi Club.
Marshall Placid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 11:31 PM   #14612
I am on the internets

of course there's no question that it will be a business and we wish them luck from a business standpoint. However from a car enthusiasts standpoint - we're hating on them cause they know nothing about cars, drive really nice cars that we will drive much later in our lives, put stupid stickers on the cars, rash wheels and front lips, change factory specd high performance wheels for shitty wheels and our dream cars end up in ditches and create compilations such as "worst drivers are in BC" or whatever, which circle the worldwide blogs. its great for the local dealers, dent guys, wheel repair guys, keeps body shops busy etc.

just sucks that these losers go and brag about it too.
maxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:47 AM   #14613

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfGang View Post
Its not a business, its just like the many stores in crystal mall owned by 19 year old girls (which was purchased by mommy and daddy) that sells hello kitty phone cases. This is just a rich asian teenagers "hobby"

Im being negative because its beautiful cars that are being ruined...sure its not our cars but were enthusiasts and they're not.. thats why I care.

Speak for yourself im not jealous at all, i rather build my own wealth and kingdom... not take from mommy and daddy.
I got pretty lucky and got a promotion at work a couple weeks ago and I earn more than 5x my previous "average BC" salary. Even at this rate, I don't see an Aventador as being affordable until I become a grandpa. Not everyone can afford an Aventador even if they work their asses off.

When I see these exotics, it brings joy into my life. If you think that's how you ruin a car you should sit in Surrey traffic for 5mins and you will see a good example of a ruined car with fake vents, fake scoops on hoods, spoiler on spoiler, spoiler on hoods and 22" chrome wheels on a 300.

RS seems to generalize all asians as careless drivers, people who ruin cars, people with no taste and etc., especially those who can afford nice cars. Weird to see asians bashing on asians, went to the summer meet and noticed that ~80% of the people there were asian.

If you drive in places (like Richmond) with probably 90% of the population being chinese, all you are going to see are chinese people driving nice cars and chinese people getting in car accidents.

I know a lot of wealthy friends driving ferraris, caucasian and 30+ like me, and some of them repair their wheels the day after they curb them and the others don't care. But guess what? The chances of seeing their cars are almost zero. They buy their cars, store them up and only take them out on sunny days. And even when they do drive them, they live in wealthy areas with low traffic.

Those "asian fob" kids who drives their ferraris and lamborghinis daily are clearly on another level of being "wealthy". Imagining driving a lambo to university 10 years ago already puts a smile on my face.

To the guy above me:

"they know nothing about cars" ... "put shitty wheels on"... Ignorant level over 9000. SOME of them may know nothing about cars and simply ask for the most expensive mods and just put them on, but I am pretty sure if you are balling enough to drive a new lambo, you are balling enough to not put on "shitty" wheels.

What stickers? I see a shit loads of stickers on tons of cars at the summer meet.

I hate stickers, but I like to be fair and not call out on these "asian kids" when they have the same "shitty mods" as MANY of the cars I saw at the summer meet that are considered "sexy". I honestly didn't see any shitty cars at the meet, I did see stickers but I did not hate.

The only cars that are ruined/shitty to me are the cars with retarded chrome add-ons all over the car that are found in Surrey, and cars putting on Audi-like LED strips. Yes the GTR wrapped with the galaxy patterned vinyl is shitty. Lots of the MM-design cars are shitty when they go overboard and wrap it in tri-colours or more. Cars with wrapped matte black or wrapped CF hoods are shitty too. Nasty unmatching stripes are shitty.

Last edited by mikey2781; 10-23-2013 at 04:02 AM.
mikey2781 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-23-2013, 04:37 AM   #14614
y'all better put some respeck on my name

Thanked 9,244 Times in 2,359 Posts
I don't think it's general hate on the owners, most of the comments are directed towards the fact that these owners ruin their supercars by unnecessary or excessive modding, modding which isn't needed for cars of this caliber.

And I'm happy for the owners, they're living the life most of us wish we could live and props to them for that. And I agree with you; I give these owners credit for driving their cars around rain or shine and not keeping the cars stored for the summer only. It's always a treat to see one of these cars on your daily commute in the middle of fall or winter.
Harvey Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 07:37 AM   #14615
Need to Seek Professional Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey2781 View Post
I got pretty lucky and got a promotion at work a couple weeks ago and I earn more than 5x my previous "average BC" salary. Even at this rate, I don't see an Aventador as being affordable until I become a grandpa. Not everyone can afford an Aventador even if they work their asses off.

When I see these exotics, it brings joy into my life. If you think that's how you ruin a car you should sit in Surrey traffic for 5mins and you will see a good example of a ruined car with fake vents, fake scoops on hoods, spoiler on spoiler, spoiler on hoods and 22" chrome wheels on a 300.

RS seems to generalize all asians as careless drivers, people who ruin cars, people with no taste and etc., especially those who can afford nice cars. Weird to see asians bashing on asians, went to the summer meet and noticed that ~80% of the people there were asian.

If you drive in places (like Richmond) with probably 90% of the population being chinese, all you are going to see are chinese people driving nice cars and chinese people getting in car accidents.

I know a lot of wealthy friends driving ferraris, caucasian and 30+ like me, and some of them repair their wheels the day after they curb them and the others don't care. But guess what? The chances of seeing their cars are almost zero. They buy their cars, store them up and only take them out on sunny days. And even when they do drive them, they live in wealthy areas with low traffic.

Those "asian fob" kids who drives their ferraris and lamborghinis daily are clearly on another level of being "wealthy". Imagining driving a lambo to university 10 years ago already puts a smile on my face.

To the guy above me:

"they know nothing about cars" ... "put shitty wheels on"... Ignorant level over 9000. SOME of them may know nothing about cars and simply ask for the most expensive mods and just put them on, but I am pretty sure if you are balling enough to drive a new lambo, you are balling enough to not put on "shitty" wheels.

What stickers? I see a shit loads of stickers on tons of cars at the summer meet.

I hate stickers, but I like to be fair and not call out on these "asian kids" when they have the same "shitty mods" as MANY of the cars I saw at the summer meet that are considered "sexy". I honestly didn't see any shitty cars at the meet, I did see stickers but I did not hate.

The only cars that are ruined/shitty to me are the cars with retarded chrome add-ons all over the car that are found in Surrey, and cars putting on Audi-like LED strips. Yes the GTR wrapped with the galaxy patterned vinyl is shitty. Lots of the MM-design cars are shitty when they go overboard and wrap it in tri-colours or more. Cars with wrapped matte black or wrapped CF hoods are shitty too. Nasty unmatching stripes are shitty.
You don't seem to like people generalizing and bashing Asians and "Asian fobs" yet you throw out a general statement regarding Surrey and bashing their choice of mods. Seems like your "ignorant level" is over 9000.
dhari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 09:59 AM   #14616

I don't know where this "hating on asians thing came from"
I hate it when asians put tacky shit on super cars. I hate it when white people put tacky shit on super cars. There aren't even really many tacky cars in the video, just a couple. Its just funny that this will pass as a business, when its just a club house for rich kids. People can not like stupid shit without being jealous and a "hater dog". When I see some kid whos parents bought them an aventador and he treats those around him with respect, and his vehicle with respect, I'll slap him a high five and give him a thumbs up for that. These cars more often than not get turned into shitboxes by tacky little fuckers. These businesses are leading that more often than not, so I think its fair to take a jab. MM-design, ACC, Attivo, etc. Spreading around poor taste at a premium.
Just so my post isn't a waste like so many on this topic

Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Quote:
This post thanked by:
Old 10-23-2013, 04:53 PM   #14617
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Thanked 6,847 Times in 660 Posts
Verde Ithaca Murcielago

Aventador

SLS

Charger R/T

Datsun 510

F430

Cobra

XKR

Firebird

General Lee

SL65 Renntech

Aston Martin Virage

Rolls Royce Corniche
Old 10-23-2013, 05:52 PM   #14618
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

dat black charger
MaaaadMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 07:38 PM   #14619
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,490 Times in 1,688 Posts
-love that blue Ferrari 458.
Old 10-23-2013, 08:46 PM   #14620

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwCMM View Post
Taken off friends IG but saw one of my classmates (high school!) driving this M3.....

I saw that E30 when I passed by a westside school (don't know what school it is). I go to PW so yeah, it was pretty awesome to see it.
Swonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 09:17 PM   #14621
I am Hook'd on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swonz View Post
I saw that E30 when I passed by a westside school (don't know what school it is). I go to PW so yeah, it was pretty awesome to see it.
Vancouver college . Saw an old Ferrari parked in front of the school today, driven by him too im guessing. will try to snap a pic
AwCMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:46 PM   #14622
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

New Jaguar XFR-S in the apartment parking lot, couldn't tell what it was until I googled what I saw:
"blue jaguar carbon fiber diffuser spoiler"

Never seen one before.

*edit* i know it is covered, but a covered up sick car is still a sick car.

Last edited by wonton1017; 10-24-2013 at 01:54 PM.
wonton1017 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-24-2013, 02:22 PM   #14623
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Thanked 6,847 Times in 660 Posts
This post thanked by:
Old 10-24-2013, 06:32 PM   #14624
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonton1017 View Post
New Jaguar XFR-S in the apartment parking lot, couldn't tell what it was until I googled what I saw:
"blue jaguar carbon fiber diffuser spoiler"

Never seen one before.

*edit* i know it is covered, but a covered up sick car is still a sick car.
That spoiler is ugly as fuck.
MY PENIS IS THE SIZE OF A CIGARETTE LIGHTER! jizzing on my keyboard is hard for me! imma be fucked for life, but fuck it I'm a BITCH!
hongy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 07:06 PM   #14625
kwy
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,715 Times in 595 Posts
Looks more Holden than jaguar..I think they're having a bit of an identity crisis
1989 BMW 525i
2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
2006 Mazda 3
2008 Jeep Liberty
2003 Infiniti G35
1995 Eagle Talon
1984 Chevrolet Corvette
1981 Pontiac Trans Am
1992 BMW 535i
kwy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: