REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 05-06-2009, 02:46 AM   #1
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,324 Posts
[Confidential] No women friends

The following is an Anonymous submission from a Revscene member. If the OP would like to respond to anything said in this thread, please PM me.

I have 0 friends that I spend time / hang out with 1 on 1 that are female

There are however lots of women I party / hang out with regularly but usually in groups with other guys present

Am I alone? I just have more fun with my boys than girls. I can always depend on my boys if I ever need anything. I tend to only look to girls for advice if its about relationships / drama. Maybe I'm slightly sexist. I only spend time / talk to or take interest in women I'm attracted towards and want to fuck or can benefit from in some way. I see so many guys that surround themselves with women that they take shit from all the time and think they're pimp shit. Why? Correct me if I'm wrong but girls see guys like that with high social value, but yet... they rarely get laid and often have no game. I find that its rare for me to find girls that I see only as friends, and often its because I'm not attracted to them or they're very boyish. I'm so use to not having friends that are girls I don't know how to act to make a girl my friend? I've made an effort to hang out with more girls one on one, but I just can't totally be myself and it usually isn't that fun. I have a problem with trying to "game" every girl I get to know, and usually end up cutting them out of my life if I don't fuck them or don't end up fucking them. With my boys I'm fucking retarded, I'm highly obnoxious, make extremely inappropriate comments, work out, play sports and do stupid shit. I act like a goof. I just can't do that with women. I remember in grade 9, I spent a whole afternoon shopping with a group of girls and basically being their bitch. In turn, all the girls at school knew about it and all wanted me to accompany them shopping too! w000t fun times.. NOT. I just can't do the same fun crazy shit I do with my boys.

El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 03:36 AM   #2
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 7,449 Times in 1,438 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bastardo View Post
The following is an Anonymous submission from a Revscene member. If the OP would like to respond to anything said in this thread, please PM me.

I have 0 friends
joe?

You just don't know what girls are looking for. that's your problem.
Girls like to hang out with funny, hot, talkative, cool, and smart guys. You will
always be their bitch if you try to be nice to them. You say girls at school, then
I assume you are still in highschool, so you need to act like a gangster or guido
to get their attention
asian_XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:50 AM   #3
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,343 Times in 971 Posts
first of all, you're in school = young.
" I only spend time / talk to or take interest in women I'm attracted towards and want to fuck or can benefit from in some way."

the day when you find out that you just want to have a normal friend that's a girl with no sex, benefits involved, you will start to build friendship.
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:00 AM   #4
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6793026 View Post
first of all, you're in school = young.
" I only spend time / talk to or take interest in women I'm attracted towards and want to fuck or can benefit from in some way."

the day when you find out that you just want to have a normal friend that's a girl with no sex, benefits involved, you will start to build friendship.
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:28 AM   #5
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 1,105 Times in 540 Posts
My best friend is female
Several of my close friends are female

I have slept with all but one over the 10+ years I've known them and am still friends with them all.

Your problem is you find them "no fun" to hang out with as friends. Other than the usual intimacy, what's the difference between a girlfriend and a female friend? Can you do the same activities you would with a GF with a female friend? Probably not.

I suspect you don't have a GF, or don't appreciate having a GF other than the intimacy and that's why you're trying to "game them".

You'll grow up and realize there's more to life than getting your dick wet. although I'll agree, that is nice too!
taylor192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:40 AM   #6
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

there has to be some girls out there who have similar interest as u
those are the girls u shud be hanging out with
Durrann1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:00 AM   #7
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

stop thinking with your dick
girls make awesome friends

member of the "Go To Jail For BoA Anytime Crew"
URA RENGE - Taijutsu Master of the Hidden Revscene Village

{o,o} ......ya rly!
/)__)
-"-"-
PSN: AznAlien
Grandmaster TSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:25 AM   #8
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 1,105 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmaster TSE View Post
stop thinking with your dick
I think the OP doesn't get laid much, thus why he's always got his game on.

The OP should invest in a fleshlight or hookers.
taylor192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:06 PM   #9
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,426 Times in 482 Posts
joe is that youuu?

http://www.mallvibes.com/relationshi...e-friends.html
Fafine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:10 PM   #10
you
Banned (BBM)

game on!
you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:00 PM   #11
My homepage has been set to RS

some of my best friends are chicks. dont hang as much though, but i find them more dependable then my guy friends. some are flakes though, and they get auto cut out of my life.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:40 PM   #12
VLS Pet Forum Mod

Here's a suggestion. Join a co-ed team in a sport you enjoy that way the girls on the team will have an interest in something your interested in as well. Of course making friends with girls who just want to power shop aren't the right ones to try to make friends with.