REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Fashion & Shopping (https://www.revscene.net/forums/fashion-shopping_34/)
-   -   Vancouver Clubs + Attire (https://www.revscene.net/forums/578009-vancouver-clubs-attire.html)

mc25 06-03-2009 07:09 PM

Vancouver Clubs + Attire

Hey. Im going with some friends to the city, and we want to go to some goods clubs downtown, specifically around granville or howe street, within a 2 KM radius. Also, what is good attire to wear to these clubs? Being an island boy, the clubs (minus victoria) are all really 'lax, and I hear its different in the city.
We are going tomorrow, so any advice would be appreciated.

Meowjin 06-03-2009 08:32 PM

caprice, republic, venue when it opens up, celebreties if your into the gay thing, ginger 62 if you're older.

bcrdukes 06-03-2009 08:34 PM

Runners and gangster wear i.e. Ed Hardy and Christian Audiger complimented by douchebag True Religion jeans. :D

Just kidding :p

BlackV62K2 06-03-2009 08:38 PM

Hey! What's wrong with wearing TRs to the clubs lol. Yes, all the asian gangster wannabes are rocking them but whatever haha. I usually wear a somewhat plain t-shirt or casual dress shirt with them. I think flashy tops and TR jeans is a no no.

But yea, dont wear Ed Hardy or CA clothes. You will not be allowed in the clubs.

mc25 06-03-2009 08:51 PM

What about a white Vneck tshirt, with some small but shiny writing, a pair of regular blue buffalo jeans, and a pair of dressy boots (specifically chelsea boots), and leather band watch?
Its going to be warm, so i dont want to wear a button up shirt, I have a polo on stand by, but I would prefer to wear a tighter fitting t shirt. Im not into ed hardy, but i have a white tshirt with a funky design on it on standby as well.

mc25 06-03-2009 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajinHurricane (Post 6450594)
caprice, republic, venue when it opens up, celebreties if your into the gay thing, ginger 62 if you're older.

I hear good things about caprice, we will be sure to check it out.

Meowjin 06-03-2009 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackV62K2 (Post 6450605)
Hey! What's wrong with wearing TRs to the clubs lol. Yes, all the asian gangster wannabes are rocking them but whatever haha. I usually wear a somewhat plain t-shirt or casual dress shirt with them. I think flashy tops and TR jeans is a no no.

But yea, dont wear Ed Hardy or CA clothes. You will not be allowed in the clubs.

you know whats funny, the only people wearing CA and ed hardy are the gangsters.

I'm being serious too.

shirts are fine, are you coming on a saturday?

expect a big line and grease to get ahead.

mc25 06-04-2009 07:17 AM

no, tomorrow. ill b e wearing a t it looks like ,but not ed hardy or augiwhatever.

liu13 06-04-2009 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mc25 (Post 6450620)
I hear good things about caprice, we will be sure to check it out.

that place is a whore house, u will do well

drunkrussian 06-04-2009 08:57 AM

if u go to a place on granville like caprice or republic, or to aubar or canvas on some nights, u may be required to wear a dress shirt and possibly non-runners. I've only been a few times to each of these, but i think that was the requirement.

Anywhere else, u can wear whatever you want and yes, a lotta ppl tend to wear shiny colourful shit which looks like the cast of miami ink had diarrhea all overy our shirt