REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 06-24-2009, 08:07 PM   #76
I am Hook'd on RS

You should not be driving, you are obviously a horrible driver to be distracted by one person crying. I've driven numerous times with three screaming kids in the backseat and tons of people do that on a daily basis.

I also hope you don't have children. If your baby was in the back seat and he/she was crying and "distracting" you, you would blame your own baby? Especially if your baby was hurt and in the hospital. Ugh, I'm glad I don't know people like you.

aurorastone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:16 PM   #77
I STILL don't get it

ass hole =.=
Old 06-24-2009, 09:58 PM   #78
Need to Seek Professional Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
I hate statements like this.

Yes the OP has his errors, but what's with the "automatic" assumption that the female has none? That she is deserving of more? That she was not an equal contributor to the predicament they both find themselves in, relationship-wise or accident-wise?

Be honest, is it because she's a "girl" that people are quick to dismiss her as the victim instead of an equal participant?

They both have their errors IMO.
You totally don't get it do you?

I don't care if she's a girl, a guy or a gay- it can be a fat ugly ass girl and my opinion will still stand. Fact is she had circumstances to deal with, and guess what? The guy here is too immature to understand those said circumstances. If anyone is emotional due to losing someone important to them, i'd understand. HE SAID IT HIMSELF- THE GIRL DID NOT ACT THIS WAY BEFORE THE BEST FRIEND DIED. THIS WHOLE EMOTIONAL ISSUE ONLY STARTED AFTER THAT HAPPEN. You don't need to be Sherlock to solve the mystery behind this.

People here despise the guy due to the fact that HE had complete control of what could have unfolded. Who the fuck told him to break up in the car? Does he expect his emotionally unstable girlfriend to STFU after he breaks up with her? What kind of dumbass move is that? Holy crap OP- what's your brand of stupid?

I personally look down on him due to the fact that he had full control of the situation but he fucked up and decided to blame the girl. Why did he not stop somewhere if he couldn't concentrate on the road? I personally would've.

If anything- I think tis you who's too quick to put blame due to the simple fact that she's a "girl," am i wrong? If she started "Chris Browning" him or grabbing the wheel and doing stupid stuff- then by all means it's her fault. But you see, even if the OP is pissed- he doesn't mention any of that. Means that shit didn't happen. I'm sorry- crying isn't really a distraction. I've dealt with worst distractions like that. Heck, even Chris Brown beat Rihanna badly while being able to concentrate on the road. Lol

I don't know about anyone else here, but If I was breaking if off with a girl who just suffered a loss, I don't expect her to be quiet- I don't expect her to take it and walk away. Things like this should be expected- especially since it was established that she's an emotional person. As her bf- he should atleast know this much. It's not like they're total strangers and he has no idea how she would react.

And the OP's mentality of "that bitch's fault my car is in this state" is really really immature. Like wtf- no matter who's fault it is- your gf/ex-gf is in the hospital and she lost her ability to run- and all you can think about is the state of your car? Sounds like someone deserves a good beating.

Last edited by ecchiecchi; 06-24-2009 at 10:11 PM.
ecchiecchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:21 AM   #79
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecchiecchi View Post
You totally don't get it do you?

I don't care if she's a girl, a guy or a gay- it can be a fat ugly ass girl and my opinion will still stand. Fact is she had circumstances to deal with, and guess what? The guy here is too immature to understand those said circumstances. If anyone is emotional due to losing someone important to them, i'd understand. HE SAID IT HIMSELF- THE GIRL DID NOT ACT THIS WAY BEFORE THE BEST FRIEND DIED. THIS WHOLE EMOTIONAL ISSUE ONLY STARTED AFTER THAT HAPPEN. You don't need to be Sherlock to solve the mystery behind this.

People here despise the guy due to the fact that HE had complete control of what could have unfolded. Who the fuck told him to break up in the car? Does he expect his emotionally unstable girlfriend to STFU after he breaks up with her? What kind of dumbass move is that? Holy crap OP- what's your brand of stupid?

I personally look down on him due to the fact that he had full control of the situation but he fucked up and decided to blame the girl. Why did he not stop somewhere if he couldn't concentrate on the road? I personally would've.

If anything- I think tis you who's too quick to put blame due to the simple fact that she's a "girl," am i wrong? If she started "Chris Browning" him or grabbing the wheel and doing stupid stuff- then by all means it's her fault. But you see, even if the OP is pissed- he doesn't mention any of that. Means that shit didn't happen. I'm sorry- crying isn't really a distraction. I've dealt with worst distractions like that. Heck, even Chris Brown beat Rihanna badly while being able to concentrate on the road. Lol

I don't know about anyone else here, but If I was breaking if off with a girl who just suffered a loss, I don't expect her to be quiet- I don't expect her to take it and walk away. Things like this should be expected- especially since it was established that she's an emotional person. As her bf- he should atleast know this much. It's not like they're total strangers and he has no idea how she would react.

And the OP's mentality of "that bitch's fault my car is in this state" is really really immature. Like wtf- no matter who's fault it is- your gf/ex-gf is in the hospital and she lost her ability to run- and all you can think about is the state of your car? Sounds like someone deserves a good beating.

I like how you'd completely disregard the fact that they can be both contributors to the demise of their relationship and consequences arising from it.

My point was plain in simple. It was never about absolving the OP but of appropriating the responsibility to both participants of the relationship. If you had to write a wall of text to rebut that then good for you. How chivalrous

My brand of stupid? Hahaha, chivalry is probably you're only brand over ever getting laid.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:13 AM   #80
Need to Seek Professional Help

Quote:
I like how you'd completely disregard the fact that they can be both contributors to the demise of their relationship and consequences arising from it.

My point was plain in simple. It was never about absolving the OP but of appropriating the responsibility to both participants of the relationship. If you had to write a wall of text to rebut that then good for you. How chivalrous
It was never about chivalry. lol Chivalry =/= Doing the right thing. Doing the right thing is doing the right things, while Chivalry is just doing unnecessary things to try to impress le females- intentional or not.

Quote:
My brand of stupid? Hahaha, chivalry is probably you're only brand over ever getting laid.
And I wasn't talking about you- I was referring to the OP this whole time- Unless you're the OP or something.

Last edited by ecchiecchi; 06-25-2009 at 07:19 AM.
ecchiecchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:48 AM   #81
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

geesh this ain't gonna be pretty.. =\
i feel sorry for the girl.

well, it's your choice to visit her or not. BUT, I think you should at LEAST to go see her one last time, so you can settle things and... maybe consider taking some anger management classes.
sweetiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 08:25 AM   #82

Quote:
And I wasn't talking about you- I was referring to the OP this whole time- Unless you're the OP or something.
First and foremost, I take it back. I thought you're starting personal shots at me for having partially sympathized with the OP.

Quote:
It was never about chivalry. lol Chivalry =/= Doing the right thing. Doing the right thing is doing the right things, while Chivalry is just doing unnecessary things to try to impress le females- intentional or not.
I get what you say. Trust me, I completely do. Believe it or not, I was raised the same way. But trust me on this one as well, there are those women that will test the limits of your chivalry.

Though I wouldn't go as far as saying, the OP's exgf is all bad. But I will say, it does make me wonder the quality of her person when you drive your bf to such anger and indifference to your well-being.

Last edited by Noir; 06-25-2009 at 08:33 AM.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:21 PM   #83
VLS Pet Forum Mod

Quote:
First and foremost, I take it back. I thought you're starting personal shots at me for having partially sympathized with the OP.

I get what you say. Trust me, I completely do. Believe it or not, I was raised the same way. But trust me on this one as well, there are those women that will test the limits of your chivalry.

Though I wouldn't go as far as saying, the OP's exgf is all bad. But I will say, it does make me wonder the quality of her person when you drive your bf to such anger and indifference to your well-being.
as you seem to be saying ppl are assuming that she couldn't have been that bad. You are also assuming that she was driving him to such anger.
We do not know what exactly transpired. It still is immature and stupid to blame someone else. They may have had a part, but the only person you should point a finger at is yourself. Maybe he's quick to anger, Maybe she can cry and scream like a banshee. Who's decision was it to continue driving while she was howling ?
Everyone has been through a bad break up where it happens in such a way that it hurts more, that's not the point, nor is the break up. The point would be the OP is too much of a pansy to own his own decisions.

I hope for her sake he stays well away from her, and maybe takes some time to step back and grow up.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:01 PM   #84

^^^ I represent the other half of the spectrum. Since I observe that most discussions have the tendency to only be one sided and very limited in scope.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:02 AM   #85
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Thanked 1,090 Times in 318 Posts
you should let your girlfriend sue you for max dollars, since your insurance is going up despite. might as well let her make some money since you busted up her pelvis and leg and that it will never be the same again
corollagtSr5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:33 AM   #86
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bastardo View Post
The following is a reply from the Anonymous Revscene member

Well when the accident happened only passenger side of the car was damaged and her leg was bleeding. Got confirmed that she got some pelvis damages and she's still in the hospital. Why is this all my fault? If she didn't piss me off in the first place this wouldn't of happened. Her best friend passed away last month and since then she's been acting all crazy and emotional. But cmon it's been a whole freaking month now and she's still going crazy so I just want to break up with her and cut all ties. I dont' want to make any visits as I am fucking pissed off about my car and she didn't bother once apologizing to me about pissing me off.
holy fucking shit.

i was on your side at first about not visiting her since you did break up with her and she did say something to piss you off. But fucking dude, her best friend died just a month ago. A fucking month is not a fucking long time, even 1 year is not a long time. Imagine you lost your best friend? Best friends are like fucking family to me man.

If my gf's bestfriend just died, i would support her 100% and i would try to help her in every way even though she acts crazy from time to time, because what can you expect?
Old 07-19-2009, 01:12 AM   #87
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bastardo View Post
The following is a reply from the Anonymous Revscene member

Got confirmed that she got some pelvis damages and she's still in the hospital. Why is this all my fault? If she didn't piss me off in the first place this wouldn't of happened. Her best friend passed away last month and since then she's been acting all crazy and emotional. But cmon it's been a whole freaking month now and she's still going crazy so I just want to break up with her and cut all ties. I dont' want to make any visits as I am fucking pissed off about my car and she didn't bother once apologizing to me about pissing me off.
is this for real? ? ?

this anonymous dude is a douche. no doubt about that. ok this is an old threat but whatever, a car is more important than your girlfriend's leg and inability to walk anymore? what a fucking douche.

why do guys always use that "it's not my fault i did it, she was the one that pissed me off first." grow the fuck up. learn what restraint means and control your temper, fuck. you want her to apologize about damaging your car, how about you apologize for treating her like shit first.
BabyJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 10:49 AM   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyJane View Post
is this for real? ? ?

this anonymous dude is a douche. no doubt about that. ok this is an old threat but whatever, a car is more important than your girlfriend's leg and inability to walk anymore? what a fucking douche.

why do guys always use that "it's not my fault i did it, she was the one that pissed me off first." grow the fuck up. learn what restraint means and control your temper, fuck. you want her to apologize about damaging your car, how about you apologize for treating her like shit first.
Nice display of restraint and control there.

Every line in your post is intent in only taking shots at the OP, rather than it being subjective just because you don't like the OP. Guess what? You're temperement and immaturity is just as bad as the guy you're making fun of.