REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Fashion & Shopping (https://www.revscene.net/forums/fashion-shopping_34/)
-   -   Real True Religion Jeans? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/580583-real-true-religion-jeans.html)

bobyu 06-25-2009 11:58 PM

Real True Religion Jeans?

why are they so cheap here?

http://www.truereligion-pantstore.com/list.php?yzid=2

Free tax / shipping?

In_MODeration 06-26-2009 02:34 AM

i wouldnt trust it, it looks like a scam site. they copied the exact same layout as revolve.

B-DiZzLe 06-26-2009 02:37 AM

wow, that's cheap... no tax free shipping?? too good to be true

eLy604 06-26-2009 07:14 AM

too good to be true.
http://www.authenticforum.com/true-r...-shop-com.html

buddy 06-26-2009 07:47 AM

for some reason, they dun have any size 28 waist ... so are those stores in China

sTi-K 06-26-2009 10:45 AM

looks really shady

WHEYsted 06-26-2009 11:30 AM

It's an 100% scam. All of their jeans cost $108.89 and its just stolen pics from the real site www.truereligionbrandjeans.com

gmonkey78 06-26-2009 12:06 PM

looks like a scam to me, too good to be true

B-DiZzLe 06-26-2009 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilshyguy604 (Post 6483205)

"I had purchased jeans from this site about two weeks ago. They claim they are 100% authentic. My credit card was charged and I never received an email containing any tracking numbers which was supposedly to be sent to me when my card was charged. When I finally received a tracking number I tried every available postal service. Not a one has any information on it. I also looked up Huge Shop LTD in which you pay for your purchases from this site through. Come to find out my information of my purchases were on this site. I looked through this site and found out all products are shipped from Hong Kong or China!! On Truereligion-shop.com they specify jeans are made in USA. This site has a few different other one's goin up and it is the exact same person. I look for contact and same person's personal email is being used. Does Hong Kong or China even make authentic TR jeans?"

ouch....

ilvtofu 07-03-2009 05:08 PM

^that made me lol, if u desperately want fake trues go on craigslist

ed99 07-04-2009 10:28 AM

There are tons of fakes out there!!! Especially on Craiglist for $100!!! I wouldn't trust that site at all!!!

ilvtofu 07-04-2009 03:53 PM

At least if u purposely buy fakes on craigslist you'll get them, these ppl won't even give em to u!

Splmash 07-05-2009 10:41 AM

True Religion is so 2 years ago.

ilvtofu 07-05-2009 01:04 PM

Id say 1 year ago, but yeah it is old, maybe they are trying to get into that hugo boss, Lacoste, sort of market where brands have been around for ages.

Splmash 07-05-2009 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilvtofu (Post 6495022)
Id say 1 year ago, but yeah it is old, maybe they are trying to get into that hugo boss, Lacoste, sort of market where brands have been around for ages.

There is a big difference though. Stuff like Hugo Boss is actually a high-end fashoin brand. Stuff like True Religion, Christian Audigier, and Ed Hardy are only little douchebag phases that comes and goes. There is no real fashion element to them. Just have to pick out your marketing target and try something until it works out.

ilvtofu 07-06-2009 10:17 PM

Depends which hugo boss lines you're talking about, if you look at the casual wear it's really not any good for the price,

Lol no one on RS wears Ed Hardy nemore lol, well Ed hardy/CA stuff has really worn out, even boy's co greedyasses are doing like 50% off
Some of their stuff along with affliction can be pretty artsy, i really liked that japanese or whatever it was series affliction was putting out, the stuff is quite artistic, but yeah when everyone has them it creates a trend but also makes it lame. I totally agree,

Splmash 07-09-2009 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilvtofu (Post 6497185)
Depends which hugo boss lines you're talking about, if you look at the casual wear it's really not any good for the price,

Lol no one on RS wears Ed Hardy nemore lol, well Ed hardy/CA stuff has really worn out, even boy's co greedyasses are doing like 50% off
Some of their stuff along with affliction can be pretty artsy, i really liked that japanese or whatever it was series affliction was putting out, the stuff is quite artistic, but yeah when everyone has them it creates a trend but also makes it lame. I totally agree,

I'm not talking about the Boss track jackets. Only recommended track jacket = Adidas. Originateurs of the track jacket's mainstream success. Gotta love it.

Affliction was alright when it first came out. It had that niche from all the fighters. and the design was really unique. But everyone started wearing/copying it and even the UFC banned that shit. Now you even have TAPOUT selling everywhere.

BlackV62K2 07-09-2009 02:51 AM

TR has been around for awhile, since 2002. It just sorta blew up in the last couple of years.