REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Fashion & Shopping (https://www.revscene.net/forums/fashion-shopping_34/)
-   -   Recommend black jeans? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/581168-recommend-black-jeans.html)

hongy 07-01-2009 01:57 PM

Recommend black jeans?

I thought there was a thread on this but I can't find it anymore. Anyways I need some new black jeans, tired of my nudies which I somehow fucked up so they're not even black anymore.
Any recommendations would be helpful, oh except for levis, since I"ve got way too many of those,

liu13 07-01-2009 03:03 PM

lol i was actually gonna suggest the levi's 501s

skyxx 07-01-2009 10:40 PM

Levi's are great especially if you can get a hold of the Japanese lines.

3xta 07-02-2009 01:56 PM

Dior 19cm
APC NS

How did u fuck up ur nudies so bad that their not black anymore? U mustve washed them a lot or dipped them in bleach lol. I have two pairs of nudies, black slim jims and black thin finns, and their both fine for me.

If u want, i can sell you my black slim jims, size 29. pm me. pretty much 9/10 condition because i accidently dried them in the dryer and they shrunk too much so they became to tight for me. But if ur really skinny then it should fit nicely.

Sid Vicious 07-02-2009 02:02 PM

buy mine! ill cut u a deal
http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk...d.php?t=152969

hongy 07-02-2009 10:37 PM

Sid, I'd buy yours if they were like 3 sizes smaller. Hahaha was looking at them early untill I realized they're size 32. and 3xta, I'm currently wearing black slim jims in size 30 and because I sag them, they're not really slim or skinny anymore, would going down another size help that?

Anyone have any experience with cheap mondays?

3xta 07-02-2009 10:46 PM

im not sure what kind of denim your slim jims are though. If they were raw and you havent washed them yet, then yes sizing down wouldve been better. Mine are an organic cotton so its not raw, its like normal jeans like when they get dirty u wash them.

Cheap Mondays have a decent fit, and its really cheap. But you pay for what you get, so their not the best quality.

Sid Vicious 07-03-2009 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hongy (Post 6491828)
Sid, I'd buy yours if they were like 3 sizes smaller. Hahaha was looking at them early untill I realized they're size 32. and 3xta, I'm currently wearing black slim jims in size 30 and because I sag them, they're not really slim or skinny anymore, would going down another size help that?

Anyone have any experience with cheap mondays?

They fit hella slim in the legs
I wear 30-31 in most jeans and they fit me fine

unit 07-03-2009 09:35 PM

i just bought a pair of skulls from selfedge.com

had to scoop the last pair even tho theres a sale tomorrow (15% off the whole store, free shipping) just so i was sure i wouldnt get sniped.

www.selfedge.com

unit 07-03-2009 09:36 PM

i think the email for the 15% off was only sent through the newsletter. heres the email:

July 4th, Saturday
In-Store: Noon to 7pm
Online: Saturday at 9AM (PST) to Sunday 5pm (PST)

Everything in store and online will be 15% off. Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 15% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Saturday July 4th, the coupon code will be good until 5pm the following day (Sunday, July 5th). Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases.

Coupon Code for 15% off everything along with free shipping worldwide: FreeAndEasy

Splmash 07-04-2009 09:00 AM

big ups on the selfedge promo. you should all go pick up a pair of sugarcanes.

as for the dior 19cms listed above. holts stopped carrying them =[ where else can i find them in vancouver?

my fave black denim that i own are my apc ns.

3xta 07-04-2009 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Splmash (Post 6493550)

as for the dior 19cms listed above. holts stopped carrying them =[ where else can i find them in vancouver?

leone i believe

hongy 07-06-2009 02:10 PM

^^ They have one left in 14cm apparently, but it's 645 without tax......fucking like double the states