REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs (https://www.revscene.net/forums/members-support-area-suggestions-box-website-bugs_99/)
-   -   Buy & Sell (https://www.revscene.net/forums/582460-buy-sell.html)

cdizzle_996 07-13-2009 04:12 PM

Buy & Sell

I received an infraction a month and a half ago or so, and it has since expired, yet I'm still not allowed to see the buy and sell? I've contacted the mod who issued the infraction, but he hasn't responded. Is there any reason for this?

CRS 07-13-2009 05:17 PM

Well, starting trouble in the B&S is certainly a good way to get restricted/banned from that area...

cdizzle_996 07-13-2009 06:04 PM

Well, I took the punishment but if thats the way it is, I guess its onto making another account, SWEET. :)

CRS 07-13-2009 07:14 PM

Yeahhhhh..... Doing that wouldn't be a good idea either...

We have these little IP searches we do every so often and find MP users that get IP banned. So yeahhhh.... Not a good idea....

Maybe try contacting the HM of the B&S and see what he can do? (by the way, its Alatar)

And try to be less of a smart ass... It doesn't really help your case... Even if you're trying to be funny... Not really worth it..

cdizzle_996 07-13-2009 08:38 PM

I wasn't trying to be funny, but I see all sort of shit on here that people get away with, and then I tell some guy his car is worth no more than $500 and I get a "infraction." I was fine with that, sure I guess its against the rule, but then somone abuses there power and takes it away for longer, or don't bother giving it back, without explantion.. In the origional thread I basically wanted to warn buyers of the car, that its. The thing was a safety hazard. W/e...

CRS 07-14-2009 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdizzle_996 (Post 6506589)
I wasn't trying to be funny, but I see all sort of shit on here that people get away with, and then I tell some guy his car is worth no more than $500 and I get a "infraction." I was fine with that, sure I guess its against the rule, but then somone abuses there power and takes it away for longer, or don't bother giving it back, without explantion.. In the origional thread I basically wanted to warn buyers of the car, that its. The thing was a safety hazard. W/e...

Then you should have just said it was a safety hazard and for buyers to beware. I'm CERTAIN you would not have gotten points for that.

Have you PMed Alatar?

cdizzle_996 07-15-2009 04:54 AM

Yeah I did yesterday, still no reply.

CRS 07-15-2009 09:42 AM

Just wait a little bit.

I'm sure Alatar will reply. He isn't on everyday like some of the mods/members here.

Alatar 07-15-2009 04:29 PM

Actually, I've just been thinking of what to do. On the one hand you did something that ended in you losing access in the first place, on the other hand, I could assume you've learned your lesson and know not to do it again. Not to mention the fact that you shouldn't be saying anything in anyone's sale, unless there's a blatant issue with it (in which case you should be reporting the post/thread, instead of vocalizing yourself in said thread).

As far as your access goes, you know the drill. Fool us once, shame on you. Fool us twice, shame on us. If it happens again, expect it to be the last time.