REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 07-19-2009, 04:04 AM   #1
I subscribe to Revscene

Fucking douche bags in a Civic and a Ralliart Lancer.

So to the douches who were in the black 06+ Civic Sedan with your huge riced out "Limited" stickers all over and the 04+ Silver Ralliart Lancer Sedan, you think you're cool? Why don't you go wrap yourself around a poll instead of cutting in front of us and swerving around for no reason when we're clearly ignoring you?

So here's the story. When I was coming home couple hours ago, coming knight bridge, some douche bags decide to tailgate us and out of no where speed pass us. We ignored them, and they were swerving around traffic and everything. We kept igoring them...
When we were coming to the right turn on Westminster, they decide to "brake late" and we can see that cuz they're trying to pass my friend before the turn but is blocked by the car.

When we're on Westminster passing by No.5, they speed up beside us and stick their arms out the window like they're so gangster and starts cutting off cars (even though there were none)

They even cut off this White modded AE86 coupe with a Dori-Kaze sticker on it. (Just seeing if you're on here)

Fucking douches think the public road is a playground.
Advertisement

New Greater Vancouver BMW Forums..

GV///Bimmers
elkayem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 09:30 AM   #2
F**K YOUR HEAD

Thanked 8,153 Times in 1,251 Posts
u shoulda gave them a run for their money in ur TL!
maybe drive over the centre line and block them from passing
ilvtofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 09:45 AM   #3
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

meh...... its richmond

{{Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive but what they conceal is vital }}
Gtrr33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 10:47 AM   #4
YOU CANT CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS

Thanked 3,092 Times in 1,038 Posts
I got a similar incident last night, but it was on River road involving a White Mazda 3 (not MS3) and a Black Lancer (GT - not even the GTS). this was on River Road in rmd and they started to pass every car using the other side of the road, of course they failed several times (they didn't have VTEC to kick in, yo) and had to fall back into line which made me lollerskates.

Some people are idiots on the street, and sometimes I just wish I was an undercover cop...
Old 07-19-2009, 12:32 PM   #5
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilvtofu View Post
u shoulda gave them a run for their money in ur TL!
maybe drive over the centre line and block them from passing
Fuck that shit, they should know in their hearts that if I wanted to respond to them they'd fucking cry until they shit their pants. Not worth the waste of 94octane. And I'm mature enough to not do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc_terencec View Post
I got a similar incident last night, but it was on River road involving a White Mazda 3 (not MS3) and a Black Lancer (GT - not even the GTS). this was on River Road in rmd and they started to pass every car using the other side of the road, of course they failed several times (they didn't have VTEC to kick in, yo) and had to fall back into line which made me lollerskates.

Some people are idiots on the street, and sometimes I just wish I was an undercover cop...
LOL no vtec NO OVERTAKE!!

VTAK their ass with your J32
Undercover in a TL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtrr33 View Post
meh...... its richmond
Yeah man! Fucking douche bags! I just moved to Richmond and this is what I encounter.

GV///Bimmers
Old 07-19-2009, 12:32 PM   #6
Banned (ABWS)

I'm sorry guys that was me.

No I'm kidding but they do sound like real douches!
Pocakj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 01:13 PM   #7
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

i think i noe who they are.. you know who "psauce" is? he drives that civic.. and the silver ralliart is baldwin..
izzue.hk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 01:14 PM   #8
d1
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkayem View Post
you think you're cool? Why don't you go wrap yourself around a poll instead of cutting in front of us and swerving around for no reason when we're clearly ignoring you?
pole.
d1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 01:14 PM   #9
F**K YOUR HEAD

when you drive a POS and can't keep up with all the V8 X5s, cayennes, Benz V8 sedans and other C-Lai mobiles, you truly are the douche of douches.

I'm always thinking that way when i'm in my dad's X3 si, i see people in their ricer civics, and i'm like my car does a 7 secondish 0-60 and your pathetic fart canned ricer flyby mobile is weaksauce. But then in the Z31...
Old 07-19-2009, 01:23 PM   #10

Quote:
when you drive a POS and can't keep up with all the V8 X5s, cayennes, Benz V8 sedans and other C-Lai mobiles, you truly are the douche of douches.

I'm always thinking that way when i'm in my dad's X3 si, i see people in their ricer civics, and i'm like my car does a 7 secondish 0-60 and your pathetic fart canned ricer flyby mobile is weaksauce. But then in the Z31...

But C-lai's mobiles are freaking fast nowadays its hard to beat em

yesterday i saw 1 f430 clai driving it, and then i also saw clai's with CLS 63 and S63

how can you beat em when they do 0-60 in under 5
Jeffield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 02:32 PM   #11
F**K YOUR HEAD

^thats what i meant, If you drive a POS ricer mobile, pretty much any C-Lai has a faster car, so unless u want to potentially get ur butt kicked by a c-lai (not likely to happen though...) u shouldn't drive like a douche
Old 07-19-2009, 02:45 PM   #12
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Meh, we've all done stupid stuff like that in highschool.

Just wondering, were either of the cars L or N? If so, and they exceeded the 1-passenger rule, you can call 911 and sic some cops onto them.

Actually you know what drives me nuts? People (usually dumb kids again) who throw burger wrappers and crumpled McDs paper bags out the window onto roads. Yeah, that's hardcore gangsta, I wanna be just like you.
slammer111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 02:52 PM   #13
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,502 Times in 1,160 Posts
Did the lancer had a muffler?
TypeRNammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 02:59 PM   #14

Quote:
^thats what i meant, If you drive a POS ricer mobile, pretty much any C-Lai has a faster car, so unless u want to potentially get ur butt kicked by a c-lai (not likely to happen though...) u shouldn't drive like a douche
haha so true, especially in richmond most of these cars has a L or N on it as well due to C-lai's kids haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammer111 View Post

Just wondering, were either of the cars L or N? If so, and they exceeded the 1-passenger rule, you can call 911 and sic some cops onto them.

Actually you know what drives me nuts? People (usually dumb kids again) who throw burger wrappers and crumpled McDs paper bags out the window onto roads. Yeah, that's hardcore gangsta, I wanna be just like you.

Also you are an idiot if you will call 911 on someone with L or N because you think they exceed one passenger rule... first of all 911 is for EMERGENCY
its called the non emergency line, also there are many reasons why they are driving more than one person

siblings, class 5 in the car are just two of the reasons, trust me police dont look at cars and go OHHHH N sign, 2 passengers that means pull over to check, it doesnt work like that

the $109 ticket for overloading or no N sign are secondary offences which means there has to be a reasonable doubt in order for them to pull you over and give you a ticket.

Also if you want to call a cops on them the best way to do it is call the NON EMERGENCY LINE and tell them this person is reckless driving, and which way this car is heading, but dont do it unless its real reckless driving because some people tend to do it if they are just jealous of your car, i have been hit with those people many times and its not nice....

But yeah you are a douche bag and a dumbass if you call 911 on someone due to N sign 1 passenger
Jeffield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 05:17 PM   #15
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzue.hk View Post
i think i noe who they are.. you know who "psauce" is? he drives that civic.. and the silver ralliart is baldwin..
Are they your friends?
No offence against you if they are, but you have a bunch of douche bag friends that need to be "de-friended".

Yeah, doesn't matter who they are....
They can go fuck themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1 View Post
pole.
Thanks Spelling police.
It was a typo.

Quote:

lol..
Nothing wrong with driving a Civic, just drive it with respect. And you'll get respected by others on the road no matter what you drive.

Quote:

They did have N on both cars, and they were both fully loaded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeRNammer View Post
Did the lancer had a muffler?
Hmm. To be honest, I don't really remember.
But from what I recall, no it didn't.

GV///Bimmers
Old 01-16-2010, 10:49 PM   #16
My homepage has been set to RS

they are from richmond i think, psauce is preston and the lancer is baldwin luk

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzue.hk View Post
blee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 11:22 PM   #17
Circle Stick Square Mod

i drive a civic, and i drive it like a granny. when i see other civics we give each other the nod and go on our way.

once some kids in a old mazda protege tried to race me... and he had 5 guys giving me the stare down.. its quite funny when they race to a stop light...

91 240sx (Sold)
86 FC3S (Sold)
99 Civic

!Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 11:46 PM   #18
JDMEK9Mod | DogWhisperer

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,632 Posts
ahhahahaha i think i know who the black 06+ civic is. if i'm right it's shunya's brothers' friend. see that ricer often...
Spoiler!
spoon.ek9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:06 AM   #19
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Another, "no one gives a fuk" thread
Posted via RS Mobile
MDMA is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-17-2010, 01:35 AM   #20
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Quote:
*lol seen that so many times >.<

Last edited by skillznrice; 01-18-2010 at 12:17 AM. Reason: i need my rice
skillznrice is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-17-2010, 10:04 AM   #21
"Entertainment" mod.

Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,049 Posts
I've had an abridged version of something like this. I was in Surrey pulling onto the street behind 152nd to get to the Guildford Mall access when some assholes roll up in a Nissan Quest (but I heard the hip hop thumping of a shitty stereo behind me), pass me on the LEFT, and the retard riding shotgun makes a finger gun as they roll past and Cali stop the stop sign there.

I swear they were overladed N drivers too.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:15 AM   #22

Thanked 1,120 Times in 280 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkayem View Post
When we were coming to the right turn on Westminster
Fucking douches think the public road is a playground.
so all that work weaving in and out of traffic and they didnt really get that far ahead of you? sounds pretty pathetic but id leave it alone, i think you're just witnessing the stages of natural selection
duy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 11:55 AM   #23
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 1,357 Times in 508 Posts
throwing unfinished bubble tea with open lid out your sunroof is the best, bro.

• 2017 Alfa Romeo Giula Q4
  • 1999 Nissan Stagea 260RS 1 of 748
  • 1998 Nissan Laurel Medallion Club S drift boi
  • 1991 Lexus LS400 mint boi
  • 1989 Nissan S-Cargo cute boi
hk20000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:16 PM   #24
Banned (ABWS)

there's some faggot that drives white is250 with big blitz sticker on the window with shit load of LED lights infront that drives like that too lol
Fobman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:09 PM   #25

Thanked 1,859 Times in 254 Posts
lol i think i know the AE86 ! he parks in front of me!

and yes is richmond, theres always car looking for a race lol.

Lately i always encounter white DC5s wingless and ones with type r wing with N sign that road rage around me
JoshuaWong is offline   Reply With Quote