REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Revscene Spotted (https://www.revscene.net/forums/revscene-spotted_189/)
-   -   Fuckface in an ML (https://www.revscene.net/forums/583166-fuckface-ml.html)

Rated B 08-08-2009 05:59 PM

Wonder if it was the same White ML63 that I saw today driven by a young asian, and gf (blonde hair I think) Cut me off too.

chris_89T 08-08-2009 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rated B (Post 6538841)
Wonder if it was the same White ML63 that I saw today driven by a young asian, and gf (blonde hair I think) Cut me off too.

lol, ive seen that ML63 around. He tried to cut me off too, except i predicted his move and sped up before that dumbass could fly up from behind me and cut me off. I actually thought he wasnt going to stop and keep going and either take my front end off or smoke the guy infront of me.

He looked pretty pissed off, i think he yelled something at me, i just casually kept driving laughing. :D

StylinRed 08-08-2009 07:59 PM

merging traffic.... sigh cant stand people who have no clue what a merge is, they always seem to think its a yield (when they're merging)

and drivers who see people merging in also assume they're supposed to be yielding instead of merging in -_-

achiam 08-08-2009 07:59 PM

You should have taken down his license plate and reported it to the police that he was waving a handgun at another vehicle. Also give them a full description of how he looked like, but that you were afraid of testifying.
The SWAT team would have entered his house, and disrespected his whole family.

achiam 08-08-2009 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris_89T (Post 6538918)
lol, ive seen that ML63 around. He tried to cut me off too, except i predicted his move and sped up before that dumbass could fly up from behind me and cut me off. I actually thought he wasnt going to stop and keep going and either take my front end off or smoke the guy infront of me.

He looked pretty pissed off, i think he yelled something at me, i just casually kept driving laughing. :D

There's too many of these fuckers in this world. I can't wait to move to the States next year and buy an assault rifle.

chris_89T 08-08-2009 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by achiam (Post 6538932)
You should have taken down his license plate and reported it to the police that he was waving a handgun at another vehicle. Also give them a full description of how he looked like, but that you were afraid of testifying.
The SWAT team would have entered his house, and disrespected his whole family.

Hahah i remember that line. "you come to my house disrespect my hoe famiry.

Its all good. Personally i get a good laugh out of some idiots. Cutting people off is one thing, ive done it, generally i dont though. The biggest thing that piss me off is people who cut you off, to get one car length ahead then turn a corner, like what the fuck?