REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Revscene Spotted (https://www.revscene.net/forums/revscene-spotted_189/)
-   -   Spotted: Red FD wrecked on highway 91 (https://www.revscene.net/forums/583847-spotted-red-fd-wrecked-highway-91-a.html)

Evolutionian 07-26-2009 02:10 AM

Spotted: Red FD wrecked on highway 91

on the way home from vancouver driving on hwy 91, saw police lights from far away, later saw a red FD in a very sad way, seems like it lost control and hit the center, i think i saw the driver as he was looking back at me, hope no one was hurt.

Inaii 07-26-2009 05:17 PM

Was it a RHD or LHD?

k20a 07-26-2009 06:20 PM

RED FD with dark color wheels, possibly black wheels? wingless?

Evolutionian 07-27-2009 01:07 AM

couldnt tell really..

the car was quite fucked up..

and to be honest i couldnt see everything as police car was in the way and i had to merge.. :(

Inaii 07-27-2009 01:28 AM

Hm, hope it wasn't anyone I know =[ I'll check BC Rotary and see if anyone there knows...

shenmecar 07-27-2009 11:54 AM

Night after the rain I guess, I actually saw a red Integra or a 240 (couldnt see clearly) spun out on No1 hwy during the heavy rain........

Evolutionian 07-27-2009 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inaii (Post 6523462)
Hm, hope it wasn't anyone I know =[ I'll check BC Rotary and see if anyone there knows...

i would hope its just an accident instead of driving stupidly cuz it was definitly not a good reason to ruin a perfectly nice RED FD :(

SpuGen 07-27-2009 01:46 PM

I was outside of Wild Coyote when that happened.

All I heard was screeching and SMASH!
Person drove away after.

5 minutes later, another car smashed 10 feet further up.

Inaii 07-27-2009 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evolutionian (Post 6523878)
i would hope its just an accident instead of driving stupidly cuz it was definitly not a good reason to ruin a perfectly nice RED FD :(

I'm not sure why me checking the local rotary forum would equate to stupid driving... I think I'm missing something here O.o

Evolutionian 07-27-2009 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inaii (Post 6524037)
I'm not sure why me checking the local rotary forum would equate to stupid driving... I think I'm missing something here O.o

i mean.. hopefully you wont find out that its someone driving stupidly which cause the accident.. cuz thats one fine FD :(

reza 07-27-2009 08:34 PM

saturday night around 2.30am coming back to coqo from richmond i saw a red fd on 91 wiped out againts the center median facing towards oncoming traffic on the s curve, is this the same car?

cobra_commander 07-28-2009 12:27 AM

hope those people are ok

Evolutionian 07-28-2009 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reza (Post 6524450)
saturday night around 2.30am coming back to coqo from richmond i saw a red fd on 91 wiped out againts the center median facing towards oncoming traffic on the s curve, is this the same car?

yeah.. did you see what happened?

looks pretty nasty..

hk20000 07-28-2009 06:54 AM

that S curve is a killah for the inexperienced....

reza 07-28-2009 02:16 PM

i didnt see what happened. as i drove by i saw a couple people standing outside it and a couple cars stopped on the side (i guess were helping him). seemed like everyone was ok, the car just looked like it had cosmetic damage and nothing serious.

lots of people were speeding that night, i had 3 cars try to provoke me into a race on 91. g35, is350, m3 and i declined all of them. there was no one else on the highway but road conditions were horrible and i dont race on the street.

Evolutionian 07-28-2009 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reza (Post 6525504)
i didnt see what happened. as i drove by i saw a couple people standing outside it and a couple cars stopped on the side (i guess were helping him). seemed like everyone was ok, the car just looked like it had cosmetic damage and nothing serious.

lots of people were speeding that night, i had 3 cars try to provoke me into a race on 91. g35, is350, m3 and i declined all of them. there was no one else on the highway but road conditions were horrible and i dont race on the street.

what car were you driving?

the white IS350 was being a douche lol with N sign :)

and ya my friend's mazda3 smoked him.. while i take my time doing 100km/h

reza 07-29-2009 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evolutionian (Post 6525568)
what car were you driving?

the white IS350 was being a douche lol with N sign :)

and ya my friend's mazda3 smoked him.. while i take my time doing 100km/h

i was in a red gto, and i think i saw the mazda as well. i think i was doing like...70?80? i was so lax the whole drive home, just cruising and enjoying the ride and these a-holes kept disturbing my peace.

Evolutionian 07-29-2009 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reza (Post 6526738)
i was in a red gto, and i think i saw the mazda as well. i think i was doing like...70?80? i was so lax the whole drive home, just cruising and enjoying the ride and these a-holes kept disturbing my peace.

lol.. me and my friend were driving around 100km.. and this white IS350 with a fucking N sign just blast by us.. having crazy wheel setup on my car pretty much made me stay around 100km max.. i was rubbing like crazy.. we didnt do anything until the IS350 slow down.. and apparently waited for us and when we are closer to him he fucking guns it.. so my friend got mad.. just smoked him around the first S curve after the long stretch.. and then the second S curve we saw the red FD.. sigh..

i hope that IS goes into a ditch.. bitch cant drive.. getting beat by a mazda3 in an IS is sad..

versep 08-09-2009 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evolutionian (Post 6522499)
on the way home from vancouver driving on hwy 91, saw police lights from far away, later saw a red FD in a very sad way, seems like it lost control and hit the center, i think i saw the driver as he was looking back at me, hope no one was hurt.

it was me :cry:

icbc wrote it off (frame damage)
i was on my way home from work, it wasnt raining when i went to work that day so i took the fd. i was supposed to sleep at my co workers place that day because i didnt want to drive in the heavy rain, but i guess i was stupid and decided to try and get home regardless. it was funny because i had a dream the day before of me crashing my fd on highway 91 (in a different section though) in heavy rain and thunder clapping. sigh...

PS i saw that mazda 3 you're talking about. it is indeed very clean. from what i could make out in the night though, haha

cococly 08-09-2009 10:31 PM

^ at least you are OK :)

I should start paying attention to my dreams. :)